What's new

Digvijay Singh accepts relationship with Amrita Rai; Both to marry soon !

Oh Dumbo it seems that PDf is yr first ever forum experience. The forum in its self is Pakistan Defence Forum and the South Asia Section is a Sub section of this forum in its ownself. Its not life this website's sub sections r not part of this forum.

Anyways yr proving nothing.,

Then why dont u open abt yr internal issues which r not concern for international and host audience in yr own indian Defence forum?
--
first are you mod?
is there any rule violation?
its hurts you negatively?
there are many unrelated thread .. where were you then.. which are remotely international concern
Poo party
Hundreds of Waziri youngsters going Syria offered lucrative monthly stipend

i dont know hy you are so critical..
cool down

LOL you are Dumbo as i said that in this forum there are sub forums for Military Discussion but in this sub forum people discuss about other problem, report and news. There are many threads related to Politics and this thread relates to Indian Politics.
When people start thread about Modi Wife then where were you :mad:
Oh Chacha!! Modi is Great Happy?

--
first are you mod?
is there any rule violation?
its hurts you negatively?
there are many unrelated thread .. where were you then.. which are remotely international concern
Poo party
Hundreds of Waziri youngsters going Syria offered lucrative monthly stipend

i dont know hy you are so critical..
cool down
Im not the exact person to have opened these threads. And nor u have seen anyone of our Host members ever opening threads abt somebody's personal lives that too is none of our Pakistani concern. Like i said u have yr own Indian defence forum and yr welcome to open there such thread which interest yr people.

Oh Chacha!! Modi is Great Happy?
--
dost
cool down..:-)
ceasefire ple:pakistan:

Im not the exact person to have opened these threads. And nor u have seen anyone of our Host members ever opening threads abt somebody's personal lives that too is none of our Pakistani concern. Like i said u have yr own Indian defence forum and yr welcome to open there such thread which interest yr people.
--
if you felt hurt by it sorry.
ok buddy :-)

Seriously what type of people u guys really are?

I mean in Pakistan Military Forum yr opening a thread abt somebody's personal life? That too ilicit sexual relations b/w two married people with different spouse.

My God u guys really have some big psychological issues.

You didn't expect BJP supporters to belong to the 21st century did you?

May I pls pull your leg now? :D Pls :D
No, just like most women out there she is also after money. Politically incorrect but true. Why else would a 43 year old woman marry a 67 year old man who's future life is uncertain.

About Dogvijay Singh, the less said the better.

You didn't expect BJP supporters to belong to the 21st century did you?
well Modi became a "sadhu/fakir" and lived some 45 years by eating in langars and doing smaaj sewa but since he had to file an afidavid about he dint back of and called is merrige(child merrige ) leagel but since "gona" never happened congressi chamchas had a field day in politising his so called "merrige"

but when diggi raja who shame lessli called a congress lady member "100 tunch ka maal" and is having a relationship with a women younger than his own son congressi stooges are talking about "privacy"

lolzz and then people talk about double standards ;)

Back
Top Bottom