What's new

With killings on the rise, Sikhs in Pakistan’s Peshawar weigh exit

Maybe they are traitors ... and sooner of later you will kill enough Muslims , Sikhs and Christians that they will be running off from India ..
Traitors? Lol. India might have a few issues but no one wants to jump from the frying pan into the fire. Forget Pakistani minorities - more Muslims in Pakistan have been killed in Pakistan by fellow Muslims than by Hindu lunatics in India.

Traitors? Lol. India might have a few issues but no one wants to jump from the frying pan into the fire. Forget Pakistani minorities - more Muslims in Pakistan have been killed in Pakistan by fellow Muslims than by Hindu lunatics in India.

Yeah Few Issues LOL ... just google how Muslims are butchered in India for just eating beef .. how Christian Churches are been vandalized ..and as for Pakistan, we are fighting a WAR on Terror so these Attacks on Muslims and non Muslims are part of that WAR, which WAR India is fighting ? what Justification is there for Hindu' lynchings Muslims and burn their bodies ?

Yeah Few Issues LOL ... just google how Muslims are butchered in India for just eating beef .. how Christian Churches are been vandalized ..and as for Pakistan, we are fighting a WAR on Terror so these Attacks on Muslims and non Muslims are part of that WAR, which WAR India is fighting ? what Justification is there for Hindu' lynchings Muslims and burn their bodies ?
I am not the one justifying killings. You are the one justifying killings of your fellow citizens both Muslim and non Muslims by saying you are fighting a so called war on terror.

I am not the one justifying killings. You are the one justifying killings of your fellow citizens both Muslim and non Muslims by saying you are fighting a so called war on terror.

you mean war on terror been used to eliminate minoities
.?

Last edited:
Are you aware of the crime that is being referred in this thread ? Is this story anyway connected to India ?

Then why would an Indian even try to brush it under the carpet.

Indians would discuss it on its national media

i didn't get what you meant by it...

I hope , all sikh brother's will get the way to relocate to India. Even my family members too.

It amazes me how Indians are so concerned about Sikhs in Afghanistan and Pakistan, yet have refused to call the 1984 Sikh Genocide an ACTUAL genocide. Not a single person has been prosecuted for the murders of 8000 Sikhs in 1984, yet a dozen Sikhs die in Afghanistan, and you're all up in arms? Really?

Majority of Afghan Sikhs left when the Taliban game to power and migrated to Nankana Sahib in Pakistan where they're legally referred to "Afghan refugees". The majority of Afghan Sikhs live in Nankana actually, not Afghanistan. Only a few remained. If I'm Pakistan, I would offer to evacuate the remaining Sikhs out of Afghanistan and resettle them in Nankana with the remaining Afghan Sikhs and offer them citizenship. Also, I'd bring up how several Indian companies were involved in supplying ISIS Afghanistan with components, which was discovered last year.

The Indian state propaganda is out in full force with there typical Pakistan obsession. Apparently Pakistan created ISIS. Pakistan also managed to trick several Indian companies to send ISIS components and all this under the nose of the Indian consulates in Afghanistan. This is what the Indian media and there paid twats on Twitter are trying to peddle out. LOL.

so...whats you point....or its a excuse.

Sikhs were not included in last year’s population census and there is no hard data on their numbers but social worker Radesh Singh estimated that more than sixty percent of Peshawar’s 30,000 Sikhs had migrated to neighbouring India in the last four years.
There are probably less than 8,000 Sikhs leftin...

only 8000 left.....

Shouldn't you focus on the alarming rates of suicides by Indian Punjabi farmers?

Back
Top Bottom