What's new

With killings on the rise, Sikhs in Pakistan’s Peshawar weigh exit

They can correct me.

I am here.

Hey why dont we both help. Lets put forward a sikh genocide Resolution in the UN.
Sure ... how far you want this resolution to look into history?

Sure ... how far you want this resolution to look into history?

Let the sikhs decide.

PdP will move the Pakistani parliament. You can move the Indian parliament.

We shall start by making a thread.

' Recognising the Sikh genocide - The lost genocide '

Let the sikhs decide.

PdP will move the Pakistani parliament. You can move the Indian parliament.

We shall start by making a thread.

' Recognising the Sikh genocide - The lost genocide '

Lol From UN directly to a thread? Quite a tumble must say. Anyway, sure start a thread and let sikhs talk about from either side of the border here.

Lol From UN directly to a thread? Quite a tumble must say. Anyway, sure start a thread and let sikhs talk about from either side of the border here.

Well i made it easier for you because you wont make it to the next Postal Code if you intend to do that in your fascist country.

Since you have been quite Active in your approach. Why dont you make a thread.

I hardly Touch on the Sikh issue ever in PDF but sure Lets have it.

Lets see what comes out.

The Exodus of sikhs out of india is going to be an interesting study indeed in comparison to Pakistan.

Pakistan has sacrificed ENOUGH in WoT and that too lasted 9 years out of 70.

India is climbing the terror afflicted Category. What was it like listed 3rd.

Otherwise let Allah decide.

Well i made it easier for you because you wont make it to the next Postal Code if you intend to do that in your fascist country.

Since you have been quite Active in your approach. Why dont you make a thread.

I hardly Touch on the Sikh issue ever in PDF but sure Lets have it.

Lets see what comes out.

The Exodus of sikhs out of india is going to be an interesting study indeed in comparison to Pakistan.

Pakistan has sacrificed ENOUGH in WoT and that too lasted 9 years out of 70.

India is climbing the terror afflicted Category. What was it like listed 3rd.

Otherwise let Allah decide.
It was your suggestion to begin with, why shy away half way in the argument. Gather up your Sikh brethren to present there point of view here. And I will ask mine.

Yes exodus of sikhs will be quite an interesting study. Why let that interest be prisoner to my opening the thread. GO ahead let us all see the truth here.

It was your suggestion to begin with, why shy away half way in the argument. Gather up your Sikh brethren to present there point of view here. And I will ask mine.

Yes exodus of sikhs will be quite an interesting study. Why let that interest be prisoner to my opening the thread. GO ahead let us all see the truth here.

Lets just wait for a Pakistani sikh to Open a thread then.

The only fair thing to do.

Now that Exodus again. Well it is quite interesting since India has always a stable economy but surely so many People cannot be economic migrants. Something is driving them out of their country.

Lets just wait for a Pakistani sikh to Open a thread then.

The only fair thing to do.

Now that Exodus again. Well it is quite interesting since India has always a stable economy but surely so many People cannot be economic migrants. Something is driving them out of their country.

Are we going to argue about real numbers or percentage of the population? Don't want you to turn all Riaz sahab on me.

Are we going to argue about real numbers or percentage of the population? Don't want you to turn all Riaz sahab on me.

Let them discuss and come to a conclusion. I am just giving my opinion

WHy? why don't leave the matter to them altogether?

Pakistani Sikhs have complete freedom to take the matter in their own Hand and come forward and explain their pov and how they feel about the Sikh genocide and Exodus from India.

Include the overseas Pakistani sikhs and overseas Indian sikhs too.

Inshallah someone will make a thread.

Pakistani Sikhs have complete freedom to take the matter in their own Hand and come forward and explain their pov and how they feel about the Sikh genocide and Exodus from India.

Include the overseas Pakistani sikhs and overseas Indian sikhs too.

Inshallah someone will make a thread.
Must have said this before dismissing the entire issue as a Propaganda of the highest order in your very first post.

Must have said this before dismissing the entire issue as a Propaganda of the highest order in your very first post.

I am still saying it is Propaganda.

Let someone correct me.

Indian does not count. Rule No 1.

You are no one to speak on behalf of Sikhs.

You dont get to decide.

I am speaking on their behalf since they are Not present.

You can try speaking on Indian sikhs behalf too.

But no Indian Muslims seek refuge in Pakistan; why do Pakistani minorities throng into India?

Maybe they are traitors ... and sooner of later you will kill enough Muslims , Sikhs and Christians that they will be running off from India ..

Back
Top Bottom