What's new

With killings on the rise, Sikhs in Pakistan’s Peshawar weigh exit

why do you even compare toilet-less rape-capital India with your beautiful Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Post of the Day.

@HRK give my Friend a positive rating. Be fair to the guests otherwise @thebrokenheart may self immolate

are you justifying the murder

Did I compare any crime commited in India with a similar crime commited in Pakistan?

That would be called justifying a crime

Post of the Day.

@HRK give my Friend a positive rating. Be fair to the guests otherwise @thebrokenheart may self immolate

You are referring to the same guy who gave me all the negative medals :D:D:D

yes you did and also tried to brush it under the carpet
Are you aware of the crime that is being referred in this thread ? Is this story anyway connected to India ?

Then why would an Indian even try to brush it under the carpet.

Indians would discuss it on its national media

Peshawar remained the most hit City with terrorism before they were pushed back.

Thankfully they are now returning as Peace returns to Pakistan.

These articles are being conjured up as Pakistan goes through election fever.

No, I don't believe they are returning. The article says that they looking to move out due to government's apathy. Considering it's PTI ruled province I don't see any tabdili for them as far as security is concerned.

No, I don't believe they are returning. The article says that they looking to move out due to government's apathy. Considering it's PTI ruled province I don't see any tabdili for them as far as security is concerned.

Everyone has to return home someday. Sikhs will always have a home in Pakistan.
Political commentary on law or order situation is a trait best left for the locals to discuss.

Sikhs are living better than Indian Muslims .. no one kill them for eating Meat

10 Sikhs were killed in "targetted killings" since 2014 according to the report; a large portion of which were probably personal disputes as such incidents do happen in KPK and FATA.

Meanwhile, in India we hear of a couple Muslims being killed every other day and the people of India brushing it off as if it was a norm. But that's not surprising considering that India itself has elected a leader responsible for the death of thousands of Muslims.

Paid articles. One can buy off these journalists while having a nice shave. It is their way of earning money by creating storms in tea cups.

Lol yeah ..... keep repeating that I am sure that will stop the targeted killings of Sikh in Pakistan.

Alleged target killer of Sikh leader Charanjit Singh arrested: CTD
Hassan FarhanUpdated June 14, 2018
Facebook Count41
Twitter Share

The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Thursday said it had arrested the alleged murderer of prominent Sikh social activist Charanjit Singh in Peshawar.

The development came a day after the caretaker chief minister, retired Justice Dost Mohammad Khan, ordered an investigation into the killing of the Sikh leader along 'scientific' lines.

The CTD said that the alleged target killer, Sheheryar, was caught by a special team of the department tasked with the investigation of the case.

It said that the accused has also named some accomplices during the investigation, for whose arrest a separate team has been formed.

Singh was on his way home from his shop when unidentified men opened fire at him on May 29, killing him on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom