What's new

Digvijay Singh accepts relationship with Amrita Rai; Both to marry soon !

No, just like most women out there she is also after money. Politically incorrect but true. Why else would a 43 year old woman marry a 67 year old man who's future life is uncertain.

About Dogvijay Singh, the less said the better.

I think its more to with power as women for generations has been attracted to men with power.

He is saying that he has no hesitation to accept this. But the truth is that Amrita Rai computer hacked by someone and the pictures given in main post leaked on internet and that why they are accepting this.
Piggy :mad:
--
she is scared . that .. what publised is tip or iceberg a trailor ..
picture to abhi relase hi nahi hui..
agar hui to
new cd like abhishek manu singhavi with clear 1080dpi

I wrote many abusive comment for that MF. Bcoz he deserve it, There are more than 1300 comments already posted more than half are with Abusive words. WTF they we will :mad:
-- 99 % dont
but try to remov all abusive MC BC .. i know there are many..
unfortunalt you shuld not be a lucky one to get HOT SEAT..so delte that
keep only civilised insult..

--
readhis fb pagei never saw national political perosn and ex CM fb page filled with sheer MC BC all tyep of shit
each word going to increase his bed time stamina now..... Poor lady... Sala tharki.... All except few politicians fall in his category.... Tharki....

Can someone plz tag those two ppl from our minority religion who where hardcore supporters of al-khangress. I forget thr names plz plz guys if anyone remember thr names tag em i wanna see thr faces.

Can someone plz tag those two ppl from our minority religion who where hardcore supporters of al-khangress. I forget thr names plz plz guys if anyone remember thr names tag em i wanna see thr faces.
--
fsayed and bhai zakir
already took fligh to......

Back
Top Bottom