What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

I think I like glasses.

Come on, she was the reason why I watched the family show Swaragini. And she nicely played the evil twin sister in Sufiyana Pyaar Mera.

I like her smile here :

maxresdefault.jpg

And here I want her hair to shade me from the evil sun :

Krum64fj_400x400.jpg

Are you straight?

then why you ignored bengali hindu lady pics ???????? it may create an issue about your reputation .:lol: no strait person can ignore it :p:D
Lol am I not straight if I don't find her hot? Plenty of other girls who are more good looking than her. She's just too much on the fatter side.

Yami Gautam as a Bengali in Vicky Donor looks way good.

I think I like glasses.

Come on, she was the reason why I watched the family show Swaragini. And she nicely played the evil twin sister in Sufiyana Pyaar Mera.

I like her smile here :

maxresdefault.jpg

And here I want her hair to shade me from the evil sun :

Krum64fj_400x400.jpg

Same here. Burqa and headscarf wasn't there 15 years ago.
Glasses?:eek:

That is totally different topic. I don't are if with burqa clad women getting fucked by non muslim, if that is what she choose to. And certainly don't have issue when someone decides not to wear hijab.

But why one has to give up his Muslim name, celebrating Eids, eating beefs or wearing hijab to be Bengali.
I don’t know where you’re coming up with this, generally non Muslim bengalis have integrated well with Muslim bengalis and celebrate their festivals and cultures and vice versa within limits

I don’t know where you’re coming up with this, generally non Muslim bengalis have integrated well with Muslim bengalis and celebrate their festivals and cultures and vice versa within limits

I agree, anyone who sheds doubt on Bangladesh's secular ideals, should visit during boishaki and see how people are celebrating irrespective of religion.

This is Yami Gautam in Vicky Donor. Couldn't find the correct pic but she looks really good as a Bengali woman.

bollybreak_com_Yami-Gautam-bengali-saree---.jpg

03nxg_vick_y_donor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom