What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

So, Rich men are making men insecure?

Perhaps, but not all of us are envious of the rich.

What I was trying to say is, she does fairness cream advertisement, that makes millions of girls hate themselves and buy her product.

She's lowering their self esteem for a few dollars.

Nimrat Kaur. You will like her in this vid song - Tera Mera Pyaar - from the 90s.
Nimrit Kaur has too longish a face and is too much on the thinner side. In the 2nd pic though, she looks good. I recognize her from Airlift.

MV5BZThmMDBjNzItMWUwNi00MWIzLTlkNTQtMDI1NDNiZjUwZWIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI@._V1_UY1200_CR125,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

d7nfz124bti41.jpg

Perhaps, but not all of us envious of the rich.

What I was trying to say is, she does fairness cream advertisement, that makes millions of girls hate themselves and buy her product.

She's lowering their self esteem for a few dollars.
And if she doesn't do that cream advertisement and no, men wants money on average - women are attracted to money a lot.

Nimrit Kaur has too longish a face and is too much on the thinner side. In the 2nd pic though, she looks good. I recognize her from Airlift.
BC, Kya custom made ladki chahiye? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And if she doesn't do that cream advertisement and no, men wants money on average - women are attracted to money a lot.

Women are attracted to status, power and financial stability/security not money per se.

Mature woman works in scientific field and breaks the 'patriarchy' whilst looking beautiful.

Not making money for being beautiful, while making millions of teenage girls insecure and hate themselves.
You have serious insecurities. How is the problem of a woman if she makes other women insecure because of her looks?

You have serious insecurities. How is the problem of a woman if she makes other women insecure because of her looks?

That's not the issue, these women TELL little girls how they should look and dress.

Please refrain from making assumptions about my person.

Why you don't want me to have some aankhon ko sukoon ?

There are 73 messages after this. It is safe to assume you have discussed your islamophobic paranoia and objectification of women.

So i deny your animal instincts and i want to indulge you as to why do you think the topic about religion ended up discussing women.

It's really important to get the right girl. Beauty with brains are rare and just an advice: if you find one, don't let go of her. Finding the most proper mate is very important. Matching viewpoints and perspectives is absolutely vital. Not just looks.

Back
Top Bottom