What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

Is this arab woman? Seeing that your in the m/e
This is not one particular but multiple... Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Bengali

Are they Bangladeshi, these girls ?

Burqa can stay in Saudi Arabia, when their women start wearing clothes under the burqa instead of running around naked in malls, ours will take up burqa.
Desis and Arabs both... let’s just say I don’t trust what anyone says anymore

Because both man and women earn, the man can't ignore the wife's opinion anymore.
Even in India, women are very much independent. Women who are career-oriented are very open about it. It's easier to hire a maid who does the household chores.

This is not one particular but multiple... Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Bengali

Desis and Arabs both... let’s just say I don’t trust what anyone says anymore

Arab women were never pious, you live in Kuwait, why are you surprised lmao

Even in India, women are very much independent. Women who are career-oriented are very open about it. It's easier to hire a maid who does the household chores.

This is very good step in my opinion, and for various reasons not only because of the additional income.

Womens empowerment is key or all countries will be like Afghanistan.

Don't know about India, but in Bangladesh women are more dominant in household.

This is more true after 2000, now women do everything independently and the father is simply the man of the house in name.

Because both man and women earn, the man can't ignore the wife's opinion anymore.

Women in villages are now forcing their husbands to send the daughters to school, some even pay for the school fees themselves when father doesn't permit.

In my own family, my mother used to be the boss and I hundreds of bangali families like this.

I don't think its much different in India.

Urban atleast.

No one knows what's happening in the villages.

There are so many Hindu friends of mine who like me have no objections to beef, and who remember our friends at Eid. Burqas? Never seen a Bengali woman wearing that. Not in West Bengal. A-Bangali, yes. Not Bengali women.
Yeah I found it odd too, some west bengali colleagues I know have no issue eating beef, if anything they consumed it front of those who’re repulsed by it. Even goes as far as to debate how or where is it said it’s illegal for Hindus to consume beef...
As for Bengali women wearing burqa, I know women who wear burqa, saree or salwar whenever they feel like it... so I don’t know where OP was going with US vs them.

Saudi Arabia is trying to teach us, how to be Muslim.

Our form Islam is what helps us all peacefully coexist, I hope Hasina bans all these Madrasas that preach hate.

If you say so, there clearly haven't been multiple studies on this issue but okay.
Saudi Arabia is trying to teach us, how to be Muslim.

Are you for real? Saudi Arabia is well known for exporting radical versions of Islam in the entire world. Extremism rose in countries where Saudi Arabia donated money for religious activities.

Currently there is a surge of radical groups in peaceful countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, all because of Saudi money.

Even in India, Sri lanka and Europe, Saudi funded madrasas and mosques are teaching extremism. The 2019 Sri lankan terrorist attacks are prime examples of what petro dollar Islam can do.

Don't know about India, but in Bangladesh women are more dominant in household.

This is more true after 2000, now women do everything independently and the father is simply the man of the house in name.

Women in villages are now forcing their husbands to send the daughters to school, some even pay for the school fees themselves when father doesn't permit.

In my own family, my mother used to be the boss and I hundreds of bangali families like this.
Not good news, same case in my family too until I’ve gained good reputation to be right in family matters, so now I sway my family decisions a lot because I have a sway over both my mom and dad

I don't think its much different in India.

Urban atleast.

No one knows what's happening in the villages.

Villages :

Wife beating and dowry murders.

Wife beating is common in villages, but dowry murders are rare but it still happens.

Back
Top Bottom