What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

Arab women were never pious, you live in Kuwait, why are you surprised lmao
Because some of the best women I came across in my life were in Kuwait...
I’m not surprised by sluttiness, I’m just surprised by the ones that shout they’re Muslim and then does questionable stuff, then judged me for what I do... that’s all
Desis surprised me the most, the amount of whoring around is beyond belief. Suffice to say I don’t trust women anymore

Don't you have a Hasina portal?

We have a domestic violence hotline and a app, they have helped but you know government can't stop animals from beating their wives.

It comes down to education, wait 20 years wife beating will become a rarity and a crime that is frowned upon.

@Naofumi, from the other thread... power and influence like what DalalErMaNodi says. He's right.
You have to understand that even now, it's more important for a woman to marry a financially able and independent man than for a man to marry a financially independent woman. Women basically leave their whole family to go live with her husband. That's a big sacrifice right there. Having certain expectations from women is ok, especially when they themselves are at a good enough level (Talking about finance and being career oriented here). Everyone has some or other kind of expectations. It's easier for a man to marry a poor woman than for a woman to marry a poor man. (just talking about the psychology here)

Because some of the best women I came across in my life were in Kuwait...
I’m not surprised by sluttiness, I’m just surprised by the ones that shout they’re Muslim and then does questionable stuff, then judged me for what I do... that’s all
Desis surprised me the most, the amount of whoring around is beyond belief. Suffice to say I don’t trust women anymore

Desi women have lots of internalised sexual rage, when they see white man they explode.

We have a domestic violence hotline and a app, they have helped but you know government can't stop animals from beating their wives.

It comes down to education, wait 20 years wife beating will become a rarity and a crime that is frowned upon.

in 5 years women will be beating you and lynching you if you keep this up

I like bengali people , both hindus and muslims , they have great history and culture

We have bengalis in Pakistan as well.

Saudi Arabia is trying to teach us, how to be Muslim.

Are you for real? Saudi Arabia is well known for exporting radical versions of Islam in the entire world. Extremism rose in countries where Saudi Arabia donated money for religious activities.

Currently there is a surge of radical groups in peaceful countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, all because of Saudi money.

Even in India, Sri lanka and Europe, Saudi funded madrasas and mosques are teaching extremism. The 2019 Sri lankan terrorist attacks are prime examples of what petro dollar Islam can do.
trust me its the most sensible thing they will do.

you are all potential rapists of ape culture.

Now your insulting yourself and the rest of us.

Both women and men can be sensible, it's all about educating people, religion teaches us moral but how many people choose to follow ?

If people want to be backward, then they will remain backward.

Some fools don't even know that beating their wife is wrong, so how will they stop....

I like bengali people , both hindus and muslims , they have great history and culture

We have bengalis in Pakistan as well.

Those are biharis

@waz has left the chat! :lol:

Who said that is necessary? I am really surprised to hear what you say.
TBH it's not something recent. This narrative of mutual exclusivity of religion & Bengali-ness is being paddled by sanghis & mullah alike for good half of a century now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom