What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

Whites rarely **** desis here. I’ve seen whites get it on with more black chicks than desis. Why would Ukrainian guys chase these ugly bitches? Usually these bitches go for shit people like them... and complain when end up being used

a phrase that my friend said comes to mind...
Girls who’re beautiful are kept at home in fear they’ll get raped, it’s the ugly bitches that are exported abroad because their parents know, no sane guy gonna **** their daighters

This friend of yours is very opinionated

Funny they have more chance of getting raped by husband or in Bangladesh than they do abroad.

Superb case of overthinking by South Asian parents.

Salafi preachers currently have huge power in Bangladesh.

How about our desi brothers, the Tablighi Jamaat ?

Shes an ectopic sardarni.

By her age they usually become quite Jamahirized.

I am talking about more like of Amrapali Dubey. Found this safe picture of her :

34441430-307714476434328-6664754525640851456-n-1530076323.jpg

---

I am logging off for the night. See you all tomorrow.

Saudi Arabia is trying to teach us, how to be Muslim.

Are you for real? Saudi Arabia is well known for exporting radical versions of Islam in the entire world. Extremism rose in countries where Saudi Arabia donated money for religious activities.

Currently there is a surge of radical groups in peaceful countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, all because of Saudi money.

Even in India, Sri lanka and Europe, Saudi funded madrasas and mosques are teaching extremism. The 2019 Sri lankan terrorist attacks are prime examples of what petro dollar Islam can do.

Saudis don't like Hasina and awami league, they have dropped the scale of investment (jihad money) in recent years.

For Bangladesh both liberal and religious extremism is a problem. Before 2013 there was no such thing as liberalism and radicalism in Bangladesh.

Suddenly after 2013, Atheist bloggers, LGBT groups, religious fanatics everyone became hyperactive

That due to Saudi pumping money in bangladesh

This friend of yours is very opinionated

Funny they have more chance of getting raped by husband or in Bangladesh than they do abroad.

Superb case of overthinking by South Asian parents.
The point is the mentality of dignity that’s attached with women’s virginity is compromised if someone’s daughter is fucked outta marriage. Especially if she’s really good looking, nobody remembers the ugly ones long enough to spread the tale

Now your insulting yourself and the rest of us.

Both women and men can be sensible, it's all about educating people, religion teaches us moral but how many people choose to follow ?

If people want to be backward, then they will remain backward.

Some fools don't even know that beating their wife is wrong, so how will they stop....

Those are biharis
nah we have real bengalis as well , you can recognize from their eyes.

The point is the mentality of dignity that’s attached with women’s virginity is compromised if someone’s daughter is fucked outta marriage. Especially if she’s really good looking, nobody remembers the ugly ones long enough to spread the tale

Because parents in our country and men by extension bump up the girls rating by an extra 10 if she's a Virgin.

Husbands are picky these day, virgins are in high demand.

You wouldn't believe the misogyny I have seen in these so called "choosing girl" sessions.

For a relative, I went with my grandmother because she couldn't go alone, anyway we went to meet the girl and her family.

My grandmother, checked the girls teeth, feet, walking style and hair length and then unashamedly asked the girl something in her ear.

I can already imagine what she asked......

Last edited:
Because parents in our country and men by extension bump up the girls rating by an extra 10 if she's a Virgin.

Very few Bengali girls are virgin nowadays I tell you. So if you’re looking for religious pious ones, you can keep dreaming.

Those are Pakistanis, don't call them Bangladeshi.

He called them Bengali not Bangladeshi.

You got some real identity crisis. Must be the color of your hair buddy that's messing you up from the inside.

He called them Bengali not Bangladeshi.

You got some real identity crisis. Must be the color of your hair buddy that's messing you up from the inside.

Oh wait nevermind I read it wrong, my bad.

How many attempts will you make at character assassination?

That due to Saudi pumping money in bangladesh
Exactly. 100% true. Let me explain you this in brief.

First of all Facebook played a huge role in promoting both liberal and religious extremism in Bangladesh. You will find many atheist and religious extremists propagating through facebook pages like Noyon chatterjee, Shifatullah, Asif Mohiuddin, Daster Rajdarbar etc.

Now, the atheist bloggers are supported by India and Europe. On the other hand religious extremists are rising due to teo reasons. First we have millions of Bangladeshi migrants working in Gulf states. Some of them are spreading religious radicalization through facebook and others are bringing it home with them.
Saudi government is also pumping money directly into BD.

ecause parents in our country and men by extension bump up the girls rating by an extra 10 if she's a Virgin.

You wouldn't believe the misogyny I have seen in these so called "choosing girl" sessions.

For a relative, I went with my grandmother because she couldn't go alone, anyway we went to meet the girl and her family.

My grandmother, checked the girls teeth, feet, walking style and hair length and then unashamedly asked the girl something in her ear.

I can already imagine what she asked
Grandmas can understand if a girl virgin or nah,
And although I don’t excuse misogyny, I’ve to be hypocrite when it comes to marriage, don’t need a whore in my life
My mom can tell too apparently but I’m skeptical xD

Grandmas can understand if a girl virgin or nah,
My mom can tell too apparently but I’m skeptical xD

there is a huge demand for virgin test kits in the biggest brothel of the world.

good for economy i say

Back
Top Bottom