What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

dude that is one disease filled place.

i won't go there even if they sewed latex over my skin.
No one does, except those who have no other choice

Prostitution is legal in Bangladesh, so that's something

Prostitution prevents rape, I think
So is in turkey...
Every Muslim country that bans it has it... it is the oldest profession after all

Women needed shelter and food in Stone Age, what do you think they traded for that?
I wonder how the feminists survived those times xD

Dude that wouldn't be prostitution, that would be like stone age marriage.

In basic terms, marriage is like reserving a girl for your personal use.

Very misogynistic, if you ask me.

I've noticed femenists are usually ugly and insufferable when it comes to their personalities. Perhaps they turned to feminism and celibacy because they know they're "unmarketable" :enjoy:

I mean have you seen femenists hate on the fashion industry, fashion models and cheerleaders.... Me thinks hoes mad coz they are ugly, frustrated and envious

Dude that wouldn't be prostitution, that would be like stone age marriage.

In basic terms, marriage is like reserving a girl for your personal use.

Very misogynistic, if you ask me.

I've noticed femenists are usually ugly and insufferable when it comes to their personalities. Perhaps they turned to feminism and celibacy because they know they're "unmarketable" :enjoy:

I mean have you seen femenists hate on the fashion industry, fashion models and cheerleaders.... Me thinks hoes mad coz they are ugly, frustrated and envious
If that was marriage then Stone Age marriage didn’t last very long I tell you.
Well the concept is marriage is misogynistic, bring Islam into it or not... and so is prostitution but with prostitution atleast you’re upfront and honest.

If that was marriage then Stone Age marriage didn’t last very long I tell you.
Well the concept is marriage is misogynistic, bring Islam into it or not... and so is prostitution but with prostitution atleast you’re upfront and honest.

They didn't need to last long, just something to get through the night and protect them from the predators and animals.

You clearly haven't seen how johns treat prostitutes, they pay for something and then force the girl into something else.

They didn't need to last long, just something to get through the night and protect them from the predators and animals.

You clearly haven't seen how johns treat prostitutes, they pay for something and then force the girl into something else.
You should see rafiques and shujons then... atleast Johns are paying on time

you sound like you have no intention to marry, Bengali girls are out of question

No, but you’re avoiding my question... you are least bit interested in marriage aren’t you?

I would say so yes, presently the thought does not cross my mind and probably won't for a very long time.

And about Bangladeshi women, I find Bangladeshi women who are born and bred there obnoxious, trying to hard to be like Bollywood stars.

Bangladeshi women who were brought up abroad are a quite different.

How about you, I take it you're interested in tying the knot someday?

Last edited:

You should see rafiques and shujons then... atleast Johns are paying on time

you sound like you have no intention to marry, Bengali girls are out of question
Guys... call me "khet ", but what is this 'jhon' 'shujon' & Rafiques? :/

Guys... call me "khet ", but what is this 'jhon' 'shujon' & Rafiques? :/

Khet :rofl:

John is the general English term used for unidentified males i.e. John doe.

In the context of prostitution, Johns are men who solicit services of a sexual nature from sex workers.

Rafiques and shujons are the Bengali iterations/equivalent of johns according to @Michael Corleone

@Arthur

Back
Top Bottom