What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

Guys... call me "khet ", but what is this 'jhon' 'shujon' & Rafiques? :/
Would be joes who seek a comfort woman’s attention for money :D

I would say so yes, presently the thought does not cross my mind and probably won't for a very long time.

And about Bangladeshi women, I find Bangladeshi women who are born and bred there obnoxious, trying to hard to be like Bollywood stars.

Bangladeshi women who were brought up abroad are a quite different.

How about you, I take it you're interested in tying the knot someday?
Man the ones in Kuwait are better but aren’t any better either. But then I know very few of such girls as my family doesn’t attend Bengali events often and so we don’t know many Bengali females other than a few from school

What makes you say that?

And rafiques and shujons are nothing, compared to Mahesh and Subramanian Co.
Don’t forget nilgiri xD

Man the ones in Kuwait are better but aren’t any better either. But then I know very few of such girls as my family doesn’t attend Bengali events often and so we don’t know many Bengali females other than a few from school

Don’t forget nilgiri xD

He doesn't solicit services from women :enjoy:

So you're interested in getting married then ?

My family never attends events, hell we turn down Eid invitation regularly.

Bangladeshi women are fine until they make some Indian movie or song reference, that pissed me off and most women in Bangladesh do this.

Well... wait till I call this friend of mine a "would be Rafique " .... that would be hilarious... :D

Though TBH I don't see anything particularly wrong with seeking service of a comfort women. I would think that's way less complicated than having a GF or an wife.

Oh no :woot: I didn’t know he’s what I think you mean to say :oops::oops::oops:

He's fruity

Well... wait till I call this friend of mine a "would be Rafique " .... that would be hilarious... :D

Though TBH I don't see anything particularly wrong with seeking service of a comfort women. I would think that's way less complicated than having a GF or an wife.

You forget that they're cheaper

Tbh the older I get, the more I seem to think the same.

You forget that they're cheaper
That too my friend!

Though I proudly embrace my reputation as a "colossal jerk", never bothered to be "generous" & "nice" in a woman's eyes. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom