What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

I don’t know where you’re coming up with this, generally non Muslim bengalis have integrated well with Muslim bengalis and celebrate their festivals and cultures and vice versa within limits

There are so many Hindu friends of mine who like me have no objections to beef, and who remember our friends at Eid. Burqas? Never seen a Bengali woman wearing that. Not in West Bengal. A-Bangali, yes. Not Bengali women.

sharmila-621x414-1.jpg
698304b4b5a0f0e2c3f3c35f0ad41cd7-1.jpg

Sharmila Tagore

Have seen some of her interviews. You can easily differentiate the girls who want attention from the ones who are cool with themselves. She is really mature.

Bro, for money these girls are kissing some dude with bad breath in the movies.

Nothing mature about doing anything for a few $$

Besides, she's an actress, she can ACT mature.

Don't break his heart :D.

Lol, you have a really weird thought process. Acting is her job. Kissing in a movie is her job. You can't disrespect a person for that. If you hate actors and don't respect them, you shouldn't be watching movies.

I'm talking about her maturity in interviews, not movies.

Mature woman works in scientific field and breaks the 'patriarchy' whilst looking beautiful.

Not making money for being beautiful, while making millions of teenage girls insecure and hate themselves.

Lol, you have a really weird thought process. Acting is her job. Kissing in a movie is her job. You can't disrespect a person for that. If you hate actors and don't respect them, you shouldn't be watching movies.

I'm talking about her maturity in interviews, not movies.

And you're misinterpreting what I wrote, where did I insult her ?

Mature woman works in scientific field and breaks the 'patriarchy' whilst looking beautiful.

Not making money for being beautiful, while making millions of teenage girls insecure and hate themselves.
So, Rich men are making men insecure?

Back
Top Bottom