What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

Yes, I am, is there an issue ?

This thread has been derailed not by Bangladeshis but by Indians and Pakistanis, so you're snide remarks are illogical.
Thread about hijaab and saari in a defence section derailed by Indians and Pakistanis..bahot badi galti ho gayee, bhai. Maaf kar:sarcastic:

Thread about hijaab and saari in a defence section derailed by Indians and Pakistanis..bahot badi galti ho gayee, bhai. Maaf kar:sarcastic:

Thread was about hijab and sari

Not about sexy Bengali aunties and people's assorted perversions

Hijab is a relatively new thing in Bangladesh, wasn't widespread 20 or so years ago.

Our resident arch connoisseur of Bengali beauties @Bilal9 bhai knows of my admiration for the Bangladeshi actresses Porimoni and Bidya Sinha Saha :

aaQ4ZMOrK11W1JqWO71Vwt6mtXac4oMKap-HaxY9Kswy6QJ6zQeM8fb6L39zewswV7C-Rx48BdjN2hNSx9jWg7MgM91GJbZIGauieSMjZom591F1nj1H32z_xwI

Bidya-Sinha-Mim2.jpg

And I also admired Moushumi Chatterjee especially in the song 'Rim Jhim Gire Saawan'. Then there are Riya Sen, Tanushree Dutta and Ishita Dutta. Others also I am sure.

images

Thread was about hijab and sari

Not about sexy Bengali aunties and people's assorted perversions

Hijab is a relatively new thing in Bangladesh, wasn't widespread 20 or so years ago.
See how united Indians n Pakistanis are when it comes to appreciating beauty? :D

So what do you like? Saree, burqa or hijaab?

So what do you like? Saree, burqa or hijaab?

I think I like glasses.

Achi nahi hai

Come on, she was the reason why I watched the family show Swaragini. And she nicely played the evil twin sister in Sufiyana Pyaar Mera.

I like her smile here :

maxresdefault.jpg

And here I want her hair to shade me from the evil sun :

Krum64fj_400x400.jpg

Same here. Burqa and headscarf wasn't there 15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom