What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

No man. That was a different forum.

And it wasn't the women who caused the clampdown either.

No man. That was a different forum.

And it wasn't the women who caused the clampdown either.

Nationalist talks then ?

A serious question about Bangladeshi identity has been posed by one user, instead of adding to this discussion constructively, most people here are talking about how "bomb" the lady in the photo looks.

I did question the OP. He has done another round of the "We wuz Arabs, Persians, pious Muslims..."

Nationalist talks then ?

I did question the OP. He has done another round of the "We wuz Arabs, Persians, pious Muslims..."

The thread we started (or hijacked?) on the south indian and Bong and Gujju beauties was a classic.

The Pakistani one was anemic and anorexic and androgynous in comparison.

That Bengali Hindu woman is bomb
@jamahir

ALL Bengali women are.....

That is totally different topic. I don't are if with burqa clad women getting fucked by non muslim, if that is what she choose to. And certainly don't have issue when someone decides not to wear hijab.

But why one has to give up his Muslim name, celebrating Eids, eating beefs or wearing hijab to be Bengali.

Who said that is necessary? I am really surprised to hear what you say.

ALL Bengali women are.....

Our resident arch connoisseur of Bengali beauties @Bilal9 bhai knows of my admiration for the Bangladeshi actresses Porimoni and Bidya Sinha Saha :

aaQ4ZMOrK11W1JqWO71Vwt6mtXac4oMKap-HaxY9Kswy6QJ6zQeM8fb6L39zewswV7C-Rx48BdjN2hNSx9jWg7MgM91GJbZIGauieSMjZom591F1nj1H32z_xwI

Bidya-Sinha-Mim2.jpg

And I also admired Moushumi Chatterjee especially in the song 'Rim Jhim Gire Saawan'. Then there are Riya Sen, Tanushree Dutta and Ishita Dutta. Others also I am sure.

What kind of sites have you been visiting :police:

If I could eat good quality homemade ras molai everyday, then looks don't matter.

You are a funny man.

Our resident arch connoisseur of Bengali beauties @Bilal9 bhai knows of my admiration for the Bangladeshi actresses Porimoni and Bidya Sinha Saha :

aaQ4ZMOrK11W1JqWO71Vwt6mtXac4oMKap-HaxY9Kswy6QJ6zQeM8fb6L39zewswV7C-Rx48BdjN2hNSx9jWg7MgM91GJbZIGauieSMjZom591F1nj1H32z_xwI

Bidya-Sinha-Mim2.jpg

And I also admired Moushumi Chatterjee especially in the song 'Rim Jhim Gire Saawan'. Then there are Riya Sen, Tanushree Dutta and Ishita Dutta. Others also I am sure.

You are a funny man.
Uff

Back
Top Bottom