What's new

Differences between Bengali Hindu and Bengali Muslim

That Bengali Hindu woman is bomb
@jamahir
there should be no discrimination in LOVE and it should have no religion so i love bengali hindu .:D she can be my GF until madam come back from her mother house .:rolleyes:

Im no ethnic expert, but seen enough upper crust bongs growing up in Bihar.

They look nothing like most Bangladeshis.
if you are talking about male sorry my name is khan but i am strait .:lol::enjoy:

there should be no discrimination in LOVE and it should have no religion so i love bengali hindu .:D she can be my GF until madam come back from her mother house .:rolleyes:

if you are talking about male sorry my name is khan but i am strait .:lol::enjoy:

Sir I am straighter than a ruler.

Our ancestors made a conscious decision leave Hinduism to become Muslim.
Now, Bengali culture blends in perfectly with Hindu belief. In those case Bengali Muslim looks out of place. I think it is time to stop looking to the west for "Bengali" validity.
Let's face it Bengali Muslim and Bengali Hindus are two different thing.
We should welcome that and stop trying to be "Bengali Hindu", which we are not.
*Excuse my Engrish
*this is my personal thought, i don't represent anybody. I am open to learn.

I have talked with many bangladeshia. Who are proud of being an ethnic nation based in the principles of secularism. That's what your ministers say.
And frankly thats why you made a country, to speak bengali (though nobody was stopping you) and practice bengali culture.
Now do that when you have got the country.
I fact merge both countries as bengal and merge with Indian union.

then why you ignored bengali hindu lady pics ???????? it may create an issue about your reputation .:lol: no strait person can ignore it :p:D

Sir I did not ignore.

Your one young man was reminding me of an incident when I was a 14 year old, earlier today on another thread.

I tagged him here when I saw the boudhi in the white sari and fitted blouse.

Usually plungy both front n rear, though not visible here.

Sir I did not ignore.

Your one young man was reminding me of an incident when I was a 14 year old, earlier today on another thread.

I tagged him here when I saw the boudhi in the white sari and fitted blouse.

Usually plungy both front n rear, though not visible here.

A tharki blood line obsessed magi wades in to salivate on women pics. what can go wrong :-)

Which khaki'r chele wrote that caption with the photos ? How derogatory

Bangladesh is a secular country, with bangali culture (which is part Muslim and part Hindu) and Sufi Muslim majority population.

Jamatis don't like secular Bangladesh, too bad, they can go live elsewhere.

@gom poa kire bhai ei dhoron er thread kuli ki foyda oiybo de. Akhon dekhon to magir pua ole topic ot aire bedi oler photo loire nana dhoron er baje montobbo gorrer.

Arar Bangladesher lay 71 Hindu ole o both lorai gojje ..... Hindu okkol shomosha no kisu nastik atheist khaki'r olad ol ase blogging gori desh fitna choradde etara oyilde problem.

One ki khon, tik hoirnay ai?

Last edited:
We are not Christians or Muslims to be hypocrites about sex.

Appreciating a women beauty as belonging to that individual is not a problem. But as is wont you bought in religion, case ("upper crust" bengalis) in to mix showing what your real concerns are.

Though I called you out on this its common upper caste south asian behaviour and then they wonder why they can t build proper nations and disrespected throghout the world

Appreciating a women beauty as belonging to that individual is not a problem. But as is wont you bought in religion, case ("upper crust" bengalis) in to mix showing what your real concerns are.

Though I called you out on this its common upper caste south asian behaviour and then they wonder why they can t build proper nations and disrespected throghout the world

Dude.

I NEVER brought in religion.

Only social class.

And my observations and experience as a non bong who grew up there.

Our ancestors made a conscious decision leave Hinduism to become Muslim.
Now, Bengali culture blends in perfectly with Hindu belief. In those case Bengali Muslim looks out of place. I think it is time to stop looking to the west for "Bengali" validity.
Let's face it Bengali Muslim and Bengali Hindus are two different thing.
We should welcome that and stop trying to be "Bengali Hindu", which we are not.
*Excuse my Engrish
*this is my personal thought, i don't represent anybody. I am open to learn.

Can't decide if you are being sarcastic or serious.

You seriously prefer the burqa types ? I am sick of them here in India.

@jamahir you come near this thread. you walk to Dhaka

Why you don't want me to have some aankhon ko sukoon ?

We are one.

Who's the beauty ?

That Bengali Hindu woman is bomb
@jamahir

She is that. :tup:

Though some more kilos on her. ;)

@jamahir I'm remembering the old days and those threads.

Please do share some memories.

Back
Top Bottom