What's new

Did you know? Palestine’s knafeh is now “Israeli” too?

No it's not, here's yet another Arab source. 99% of the sources agree with me.

Request Rejected

Kunafa is, of course, the famous Arab dessert, which originated in Palestine. In this casual-dining (or park-and-go) restaurant, you will firstly need to tuck into one of our tasty shawarma, an ancient dish of succulent meat grilled to perfection on charcoal and wrapped in a nutritious fresh pita bread for your delectation.

Looks like Syria & Jordan also claim it theirs

Zareen's Rasoi: Kunafa with cheese

@Hazzy997

You must be really proud of this dish

Looks like Syria & Jordan also claim it theirs

Zareen's Rasoi: Kunafa with cheese

@Hazzy997

You must be really proud of this dish

No they don't, Syria uses the Palestinian original one and it came to Jordan after 1948 when Jordan took Palestinians refugee. Your blog is about an Indian. And it doesn't mention anything about origin.

It's not about being proud, it's about cultural appropriation. This is a real struggle as I've explained in my post about the murdered Palestinian journalists.

Quit braying like a donkey and embarrassing yourself.

No they don't, Syria uses the Palestinian original one and it came to Jordan after 1948 when Jordan took Palestinians refugee. Your blog is about an Indian. And it doesn't mention anything about origin.

It's not about being proud, it's about cultural appropriation. This is a real struggle as I've explained in my post about the murdered Palestinian journalists.

Quit braying like a donkey and embarrassing yourself.

If you want to call it Palestinian.

My opinion as I said before Ancient Greek Apollo statue discovered in Gaza

It's not about my preference, it's about fact. It's a Levantine dessert that originated in the Levant. Again, for the 30th time it's better you let it go and stop embarrassing yourself.

Okay!

You wasted your time making a fool out of yourself, glad you learned a lesson. On the positive side, this thread got 500 views already. :D

Stop altering my posts.

Last edited:
@Marshmallow

You two are twins. :D

It didn't make the braying donkey doritos hungry though. :(

I think if you met doritos in person, you two would be good friends. I like doritos, he is easy-going and writes funny sarcasm posts.
I like you also. In a non-gay manner. lol

I think if you met doritos in person, you two would be good friends. I like doritos, he is easy-going and writes funny sarcasm posts.
I like you also. In a non-gay manner. lol

The guy sounds like a stoner that could care less if he pisses people off. :D

It would be very awkward to meet him in person. I like you too, maybe won't in person. :lol:

@Hazzy997 Dude, seriously? does it worth to create a thread for it? why don't you make peace with your Israeli bros?

Are you trolling me?
LOL, no, making jokes and sarcasm to change your mood in this thread to a happy mood. ;)
but, seriously, you need let it go. IMHO, it does not worth it for you to be worried about a food ;)

LOL, no, making jokes and sarcasm to change your mood in this thread to a happy mood. ;)
but, seriously, you need let it go. IMHO, it does not worth it for you to be worried about a food ;)

Wasn't about food my friend, I've repeated that like five times in this thread.

@rmi5

In post #48.

Back
Top Bottom