What's new

‘Diaspora Tamils should be part of UN referendum on Eelam’

I grew up in TN for 27 years and I am a tamilian myself. I do understand the history of SL. So we need not go to the background. My opinion has evolved over years tempered by my understanding of what is practical considering the situation vs opinion formed out of emotions.

Wat happening today is nothing but continuation of past so we can't ignore background. As a tamilian your advice(practical considering) for SL tamils is to live with singalese who raped their sisters, wives and killed innocent children that quite impossible. Opinions(separate Eelam) are not formed by emotions actually it based on the facts.

So if we follow your logic, Kashmir also needs UN intervention. Mere mention of this will set your bottoms on fire! So dont apply the rules which you dont want to follow.

India not conducted air strikes or tanks operation against its own citizens in Kashmir. India not thrown cluster bombs in Kashmir valley and we are not demolishing hospitals . Kashmiri people enjoying same rights like fellow Indians and there is no discrimination at all . India never committed cultural genocide in Kashmir regions.

But SL did everything thats y we demanding referendum.

May be if you guys(North INidians) have trouble with the Chinese and the Pakistanis why should we Tamils in TN give sh$t about it and why is that Tax money is spent in fortifying the northern side and the same is not done in the south and why is that INDIA has nto cared for the Tamil Fishermen when they are shot dead at point blank range by the SL army.

Do you guys think that we are second grade citizens to serve unquestioned the interest for th North INDIANS.

Secondly learn the history and geography of the SL ethnic issue before giving your expert comment.

Thats true , If India thinking Tamilnadu fisherman is not their problems means then y the hell V have 2 think/bother abt Pakistan and China.

After the language protest hw much TN suffered every tamilians knws. But still we managed to stand in our own and now acting as potential growth engine of India.

India discriminating TN in every means that the truth.

India not conducted air strikes or tanks operation against its own citizens in Kashmir. India not thrown cluster bombs in Kashmir valley and we are not demolishing hospitals . Kashmiri people enjoying same rights like fellow Indians and there is no discrimination at all . India never committed cultural genocide in Kashmir regions.

But SL did everything thats y we demanding referendum.

who are these Indians...?, mind your our business in your country. Keep your racists ideas over there!

Thats true , If India thinking Tamilnadu fisherman is not their problems means then y the hell V have 2 think/bother abt Pakistan and China.

After the language protest hw much TN suffered every tamilians knws. But still we managed to stand in our own and now acting as potential growth engine of India.

India discriminating TN in every means that the truth.

:D You guys are annoying mate, forget the race and give support to your country!

For Indian Tamils here, which part of Sri Lanka you need to see, let me see whether I can upload pictures those areas here.
Just tell the areas you need to see.

Tamil Eelam, it's not possible here. But some of Tamilnadu Tamils think Tamils live only in north.

Accountability and justice for all the human rights violations, I agree with this if Army targeted civilians directly but incidents for such cases are rare, okay let's say 10-15 incidents but how come it to "thousands"? This is a fake generated by pro LTTE media and Diaspora.

Some Indians MPs about to visit Sri Lanka today, I heard many Tamil MPs from Tamilnadu aren't coming here. They're just jokers making their people fools.

I agree with you , Tamils should live in peace and harmony with Sinhalese and others in Srilanka , Indian politicians (mainly from Tamilnadu) are trying to use it to extract political mileage, i dont think karunanidhi or Jayalalitha honestly even care a rats *** about their conditions ... Indian politicians should not in anyway interfere in Srilanka !!!

Indians have caused enough damage to srilanka by their flip flop LTTE policy in the past , its time we allow srilanka to take care and provide justice to their citizens tamils or otherwise , its their internal matter , Indian politicians should desist from interfering any further into this !!!

May be if you guys(North INidians) have trouble with the Chinese and the Pakistanis why should we Tamils in TN give sh$t about it and why is that Tax money is spent in fortifying the northern side and the same is not done in the south and why is that INDIA has nto cared for the Tamil Fishermen when they are shot dead at point blank range by the SL army.

Do you guys think that we are second grade citizens to serve unquestioned the interest for th North INDIANS.

Secondly learn the history and geography of the SL ethnic issue before giving your expert comment.

Incorrect example & comparison.

Do we need to fortify the sea border with SL? Has SL ever attacked us ?

I appreciate the emotional attachment with Tamils and so have I with them. I seem to have touched a raw nerve here without intending to.

But the bottom line is they Sri Lankans first and need to seek redress through the Sri Lankan system not through outside intervention.

The Biggest Problem with this is Eelam isn't real, a civil war was fought over it and the tamils are not a single step to Eelam yet ?

In Kosava , South Sudan and East Timor genocide doesn't happened like in SL but still UN brought referendum in those countries . So why not in SL ? why double standard? UN should bring the referendum at any cost. Separate Eelam is only solution for SL tamils.

Kosovo was backed by Western Forces, East Timor helped by Western force, South Sudan was allowed to freely go, but the difference is sri lanka is small and won't give up it's land for an imaginary Eelam.

I agree with you , Tamils should live in peace and harmony with Sinhalese and others in Srilanka , Indian politicians (mainly from Tamilnadu) are trying to use it to extract political mileage, i dont think karunanidhi or Jayalalitha honestly even care a rats *** about their conditions ... Indian politicians should not in anyway interfere in Srilanka !!!

Indians have caused enough damage to srilanka by their flip flop LTTE policy in the past , its time we allow srilanka to take care and provide justice to their citizens tamils or otherwise , its their internal matter , Indian politicians should desist from interfering any further into this !!!

You under estimating TN people ,we won't solely depend on our politicians for every needs. If somebody challenging TN interest ,hw we retaliate nobody can't imagine eg: Mullai periyar dam issue(previously hindi protest) , TN people protested more than one and half month only few days political parties involved in protest, rest of them executed by public.The main difficulty is to wake them up.

Eelam formation is TN interest if India still supporting singhalese activities(including fisherman issue) then there is no point to the part of Indian union . If TN got freedom next moment there won't be any life for Singalese.

Incorrect example & comparison.

Do we need to fortify the sea border with SL? Has SL ever attacked us ?

I appreciate the emotional attachment with Tamils and so have I with them. I seem to have touched a raw nerve here without intending to.

But the bottom line is they Sri Lankans first and need to seek redress through the Sri Lankan system not through outside intervention.

They killed more than 500 Indian sorry Tamil fisherman ,its not an attack? yeah you r right Tamils are not Indians.

You under estimating TN people ,we won't solely depend on our politicians for every needs. If somebody challenging TN interest ,hw we retaliate nobody can't imagine eg: Mullai periyar dam issue(previously hindi protest) , TN people protested more than one and half month only few days political parties involved in protest, rest of them executed by public.The main difficulty is to wake them up.

Eelam formation is TN interest if India still supporting singhalese activities(including fisherman issue) then there is no point to the part of Indian union . If TN got freedom next moment there won't be any life for Singalese.

They killed more than 500 Indian sorry Tamil fisherman ,its not an attack? yeah you r right Tamils are not Indians.

Yeah its true during Mumbai attack 166 people were killed and Italian shot down 2 fisherman near Kerala seas in those incidents Indian govt. took utmost care to investigate those case.

But so many Tamil fisherman killed by SL navy still now not a single Catamaran boat seized frm SL navy. No investigation ordered yet WHY?? so its difficult for me to believing that I am Indian.

India saved SL in recent resolution in Geneva and MMS issued apology letter to Rajapakse for voting against SL , so India stance is obvious and it enjoying diplomatic relationship with SL. Okay .....then give us separate TN nation from India. We can't tolerate SL (singalese) relationship.

on topic: Diaspora tamils should be allowed to vote for UN referendum and they will they get free tamil nation for sure. And Tamils will get citizenship frm Eelam (dual citizenship).

lol you guyz are trying to label yourself as "trouble markers" soon.
God bless for Malaysia, Singapore, Canada...

Yeah its true during Mumbai attack 166 people were killed and Italian shot down 2 fisherman near Kerala seas in those incidents Indian govt. took utmost care to investigate those case.

But so many Tamil fisherman killed by SL navy still now not a single Catamaran boat seized frm SL navy. No investigation ordered yet WHY?? so its difficult for me to believing that I am Indian.

It's very difficult to see with open eyes when get blind with "RACE" or "RELIGION".

India saved SL in recent resolution in Geneva and MMS issued apology letter to Rajapakse for voting against SL , so India stance is obvious and it enjoying diplomatic relationship with SL. Okay .....then give us separate TN nation from India. We can't tolerate SL (singalese) relationship.

on topic: Diaspora tamils should be allowed to vote for UN referendum and they will they get free tamil nation for sure. And Tamils will get citizenship frm Eelam (dual citizenship).

:lol: so many Tamil racists are here...

lol you guyz are trying to label yourself as "trouble markers" soon.
God bless for Malaysia, Singapore, Canada...

It's very difficult to see with open eyes when get blind with "RACE" or "RELIGION".

:lol: so many Tamil racists are here...

Who committed genocide is real racist ryt ? I am not in mood to talk with mentally retard person like you.

Who committed genocide is real racist ryt ? I am not in mood to talk with mentally retard person like you.

Tamil Tiger terrorists did the genocide to all Sri Lankans, killing Tamil terrorists isn't a genocide mate. No one dying after May 2009 coz of terrorist activities.

Yeah, me too!

Stupid Srilankan a$$hole I am talked abt our govt. Inaction , then why you unnecessarily poking your nose? you want 2 be *** kicked ?and you bringing Race into picture such a loser. get life

Sad, some of you see the wrong side of the coin, anyways I'm a PROUD INDIAN FIRST and then a PROUD TAMILIAN.

Yes I feel sorry for the Sri lankan tamils but not at the cost of my country. Though I agree a lot more should be done for the cause of our fishermen.

Back
Top Bottom