What's new

‘Diaspora Tamils should be part of UN referendum on Eelam’

May be if you guys(North INidians) have trouble with the Chinese and the Pakistanis why should we Tamils in TN give sh$t about it and why is that Tax money is spent in fortifying the northern side and the same is not done in the south and why is that INDIA has nto cared for the Tamil Fishermen when they are shot dead at point blank range by the SL army.

Do you guys think that we are second grade citizens to serve unquestioned the interest for th North INDIANS.

Secondly learn the history and geography of the SL ethnic issue before giving your expert comment.

Mate with due respect there are certain things that you do not discuss on an international forum and I'm sure you know that much better than I do, don't forget you represent your country here and not your state. No hard feelings.

Sad, some of you see the wrong side of the coin, anyways I'm a PROUD INDIAN FIRST and then a PROUD TAMILIAN.

Yes I feel sorry for the Sri lankan tamils but not at the cost of my country. Though I agree a lot more should be done for the cause of our fishermen.

I am telling the truth. During Kargil war and Gujarat earthquake TN people given lot of money than other state in India even I took part in that event. But when Tamil fisherman get killed in hundreds but no state members arising their voice in parliament as a intellectual tell me wat it implies? if you alone patriotic it won't make sense. If mother India suppose to protect us but it failing every time delibrately and supporting SLans and it not talked against SL and its atrocities. So wat options left for us?

Mate with due respect there are certain things that you do not discuss on an international forum and I'm sure you know that much better than I do, don't forget you represent your country here and not your state. No hard feelings.
Sorry mate, I am Tamil First and then only I am an INDIAN, if you were to chose between a north INDIAN and a Tamil, probably youll chose a North INDIAN and let go your Tamilan in the drain, but I am the opposite breed.
India if it is a federal system, then the interest of the state is the one that the center should be taking as the first priority not the other way arround, and because some Tamils think that we are INDIANS first we are being made as slaves in our own lands.

For example, Tamil is a land that has made people from other states and countries rich but has that has not made the life of Tamils any better. Look arround you, how many lands that were once owned by us is bought forcefully from our hands by people settling from the rest of INDIA in TN.
One day or the other your and my children will be made slaves in the very same land that you and my fore fathers fought and protected.

I find more weakness than strength in your statement,we as Tamilians have only welcomed people with warm hearts from other parts of the country . How different is your statement from that of Mr. Thakkare, looking back at your statements made earlier in different threads it is sad to find the patience you show to words our neighbors you fail to show half of that your countrymen.

"Yakavarayinum nakakka- kavakkal sokappar
Soll izhukku pattu"
Revember Thiruvalluvar, let's not become prey to our own abuses.

Sorry mate, I am Tamil First and then only I am an INDIAN, if you were to chose between a north INDIAN and a Tamil, probably youll chose a North INDIAN and let go your Tamilan in the drain, but I am the opposite breed.
Do You know? other south Indian states are very different from Yours. They are pretty much more integrated. be it kerala,karnataka,konkan,goa or even andhra.

There are other reason for your claim of being first tamizhan then Indian. One, I believe is "Dravidian" term coined by Periyar and others 7-8 decades back which is anti-brahminicm and fake identity. and it entered the tamilnadu education system. Your people or Up-Bihari all looks the Same and they are all Indians. no separate race or people.

Dravidians are Medterranian ifever they existed. but, Tamil is a Tamil and Tamil have much more in common with Indians ethnically and linguistically. You have terrorists like vaiko,seeman,thirumavalavan who incites hatred. they are racist people and Your people are easily incited for violence be it Mullaperiyar or Kaveri or Ilanka issue.

En Tamizha intha Kolaveri?

I am telling the truth. During Kargil war and Gujarat earthquake TN people given lot of money than other state in India even I took part in that event. But when Tamil fisherman get killed in hundreds but no state members arising their voice in parliament as a intellectual tell me wat it implies? if you alone patriotic it won't make sense. If mother India suppose to protect us but it failing every time delibrately and supporting SLans and it not talked against SL and its atrocities. So wat options left for us?

What have the soon called leaders done for our people they have sold us for seats for their sons and daughters, if they were half serious for the cause they would have made a huge difference. What have you and me done, nothing other than talking about it and sending some money and cloths, have we really made a difference? Why blame the country when we have not contributed.
Its sad you brought Kargil and Gugrat earth quake it to this, have you forgotten the TSUNAMI?

Do You know? other south Indian states are very different from Yours. They are pretty much more integrated. be it kerala,karnataka,konkan,goa or even andhra.

There are other reason for your claim of being first tamizhan then Indian. One, I believe is "Dravidian" term coined by Periyar and others 7-8 decades back which is anti-brahminicm and fake identity. and it entered the tamilnadu education system. Your people or Up-Bihari all looks the Same and they are all Indians. no separate race or people.

Dravidians are Medterranian ifever they existed. but, Tamil is a Tamil and Tamil have much more in common with Indians ethnically and linguistically. You have terrorists like vaiko,seeman,thirumavalavan who incites hatred. they are racist people and Your people are easily incited for violence be it Mullaperiyar or Kaveri or Ilanka issue.

En Tamizha intha Kolaveri
?
you call patrons of Tamil who fight for the cause of Tamils as terrorist. we are not biharis or any other people, we are tamils.
என் இனம் ஓடுகப்படும்போது நான் பொங்கி எழவில்லை என்றால் நான் இனத்திற்கு துரோகம் செய்வதாக தான் அர்த்தம்
(when my people are sujucated and i don't fight for my people, i become a back stabber to my people.)

I find more weakness than strength in your statement,we as Tamilians have only welcomed people with warm hearts from other parts of the country . How different is your statement from that of Mr. Thakkare, looking back at your statements made earlier in different threads it is sad to find the patience you show to words our neighbors you fail to show half of that your countrymen.
"Yakavarayinum nakakka- kavakkal sokappar
Soll izhukku pattu"
Revember Thiruvalluvar, let's not become prey to our own abuses.
For the bold part, when the people whom i belived to save my people failed to comply with my grief over the killing of my sisters and brothers where ever it might be, then I will naturally feel that i and my people have been let down by the rest of the people who i called my country men.

you call patrons of Tamil who fight for the cause of Tamils as terrorist. we are not biharis or any other people, we are tamils.
என் இனம் ஓடுகப்படும்போது நான் பொங்கி எழவில்லை என்றால் நான் இனத்திற்கு துரோகம் செய்வதாக தான் அர்த்தம்
(when my people are sujucated and i don't fight for my people, i become a back stabber to my people.)

For the bold part, when the people whom i belived to save my people failed to comply with my grief over the killing of my sisters and brothers where ever it might be, then I will naturally feel that i and my people have been let down by the rest of the people who i called my country men.

All I can say is people like you are a shame to my country and my state.

En Tamizha intha Kolaveri?

First of all we are not in position to hear advices frm Malayali like you. Hw dare u called our leaders as terrorists? get lost frm here.

spinless, courageless people who suck up to the north indians and do not care for the cause of their own people are the shame to Tamils and are enemies of the Tamils interest.
For a few bucks or perks these spineless people will even sell their mother, daughter and wife.

The person who killed his own people for the sake of his vision that you bear in your avatar tells that you'll sell the interest of Tamils for the sake of North Indian or Congress boot licking oppertunity

If I can beg a clarification: Does the topic suggest that 'Tamil Diaspora should be allowed to vote' or does it suggest 'Sri Lankan Tamil Diaspora should be allowed to vote' ?

Thanks !

You felt shame??:rofl: your country? for hw many years just 64 yrs ,but we are tamilans for more than 3500 yrs. Wat is your identity? Indian? I can say my forefathers wrote Thirukkural ,tholkkapium but you can't say that ur forefathers wrote upanishads or mahabharatha even if you are Indian.

Even we felt shame to be part of India , few year back some people cut down Sikh hair in other country whole Punjab protested and India strongly warned that country. But 500 tamil fisherman killed no action taken yet it shows that our life is not equal to the hair of Sikhs.

Tamilan uyir enna maiyura?

You felt shame??:rofl: your country? for hw many years just 64 yrs ,but we are tamilans for more than 3500 yrs. Wat is your identity? Indian? I can say my forefathers wrote Thirukkural ,tholkkapium but you can't say that ur forefathers wrote upanishads or mahabharatha even if you are Indian.

Even we felt shame to be part of India , few year back some people cut down Sikh hair in other country whole Punjab protested and India strongly warned that country. But 500 tamil fisherman killed no action taken yet it shows that our life is not equal to the hair of Sikhs.

Tamilan uyir enna maiyura?

he read the replies and ran off

May be if you guys(North INidians) have trouble with the Chinese and the Pakistanis why should we Tamils in TN give sh$t about it and why is that Tax money is spent in fortifying the northern side and the same is not done in the south and why is that INDIA has nto cared for the Tamil Fishermen when they are shot dead at point blank range by the SL army.

Do you guys think that we are second grade citizens to serve unquestioned the interest for th North INDIANS.

Secondly learn the history and geography of the SL ethnic issue before giving your expert comment.

Even though i do not want to enter this mud slinging contest but you people think that people of North India are living on your charity?

For your information even GDP of Uttar pradesh ( a backward state) at Rs 519328 crores is larger than that of Tamil nadu at RS 491049 crores.And better not talk about Gujrat,Haryana,Punjab and Delhi which are among most prosperous states of India.

Mate come to the reality........If we alone too patriotic then its damn stupidity. I think u are in PDF for long period just check any thread related to TN fisherman you won't find much post frm north Indians(actually those are not matters to them) but just see the thread abt recent siachin tragedy you will find deluge of NI posts.

Here lot people always saying that 500 TN fisherman killed by navy of SL but Indians(except tamils) not saying single word abt that at least they can say for name sake its ok....... . If they are not bothering means why we have to think abt India so much.

Back
Top Bottom