What's new

Dharm Jagran Samiti leader vows to create Hindu rashtra by 2021

No missionary would dare enter a temple and insult Hinduism in India or any pat of the world. Correction, they may dare, but as to whether they will leave with their pants on is another matter. Hope that helps

Instances like the above are very common the south and north-east India. As for the other things you said, they are not true.

The ones converted in Jammu and Kashmir are mostly Hindus, Sikhs and few shias.

Idiots like this Singh fellow are what fans communal conflict and hatred. Bit by bit, just as a drop of water eventually creates a hole within stone, they will succeed in turning India acerbic unless picked up now, beaten up.. stripped , castrated and made to walk around dressed like Beyonce.

Instances like the above are very common the south and north-east India. As for the other things you said, they are not true.

They are pathetic and often jailed. We can complain because we don't go to a Church and say stuff about Jesus. But what gives you the right to complaint against them? You blow up and shoot kids - even not sparing Muslims!

And you very smartly mentioned Shias as non Muslim. :D No Hindu/Shia is converted....the evangelical activity is restricted to the valley. :coffee:

Another bunch of morons.:hitwall:
We need a Anti Conversion law ASAP.

'Anti Conversion Law' is unconstitutional and stupid. There is a law to propogate enshrined in our constitution and without that the society will be screwed royally.

Well Hinduwadis like you are the real reason for this. You always critize Muslim rulers who made India a rich country and Muslims who are loyal to India. But on other hand you forget Christian rulers who looted India and Missionaries and Christians terrorists in Nagaland,Meghalya and Manipur.

Even many Christian leaders praised Modi during his election campaign.Christian missionary organization donated to BJP. That might be the reason why Sangh parivar doesn't care about Christians who want to destroy Hinduism.
. Muslim rule? Like syria where 2 lakh muslims got killed by muslims or isis or India you can decide where you want to live,anyway a jihadi has recently returned to India also from your hometown disgusted by his Khalifa.

A missionary in the clip is standing a distance away from a temple and preaching whatever. I have witnessed ISKCON in the USA, South Africa and the UK standing outside churches and spreading their message. Freedom of association and speech in my view. What exactly which I mentioned is not true ?

The areas I visited in J&K were Muslim areas. The Hindus and Sikhs in J&K tend to live in their own enclaves. You can be rest assured that even Sunni Muslims there are moving to a different message. The bottom line is that inasmuch as one religion tends to grow, all the others seem to do the same. Conversions amongst the flock is a reality. Complaining or criticizing or mocking one religion is somewhat dumb since India has always been an experimental field when it comes to religion.

They are pathetic and often jailed. We can complain because we don't go to a Church and say stuff about Jesus. But what gives you the right to complaint against them? You blow up and shoot kids - even not sparing Muslims!

And you very smartly mentioned Shias as non Muslim. :D No Hindu/Shia is converted....the evangelical activity is restricted to the valley. :coffee:
They get special visas for converting Hindus. When exactly ever did they get jailed? Never. They are treated like VIPs by the police and adminstration. Why because they are White Christians.

I don't support terrorism or terrorists, you dumb Hinduwadi. Now keep licking feet of your white masters.

Idiots like this Singh fellow are what fans communal conflict and hatred. Bit by bit, just as a drop of water eventually creates a hole within stone, they will succeed in turning India acerbic unless picked up now, beaten up.. stripped , castrated and made to walk around dressed like Beyonce.

The congress did that quite frequently

A missionary in the clip is standing a distance away from a temple and preaching whatever. I have witnessed ISKCON in the USA, South Africa and the UK standing outside churches and spreading their message. Freedom of association and speech in my view. What exactly which I mentioned is not true ?

The areas I visited in J&K were Muslim areas. The Hindus and Sikhs in J&K tend to live in their own enclaves. You can be rest assured that even Sunni Muslims there are moving to a different message. The bottom line is that inasmuch as one religion tends to grow, all the others seem to do the same. Conversions amongst the flock is a reality. Complaining or criticizing or mocking one religion is somewhat dumb since India has always been an experimental field when it comes to religion.

Apparently however, the rise of ISIS had created a phenomenon that is taking one religion in India and slowly instilling a need to rebel against society and come up with idiotic aspirations of ruling over it whilst slaughtering the rest.

'Anti Conversion Law' is unconstitutional and stupid. There is a law to propogate enshrined in our constitution and without that the society will be screwed royally.
Nothing will happen. This guy is a nobody. Many people think and want to scale the Everest. Very few have the resources. This is a non issue, really. He used to shout before, he shouts now, he will be shouting in the future. If he wanted to convert he would join RSS and do things quietly. All he wants is fame and publicity - and he hopes that would propel him to some political seat.

Anti Conversion Law does not prohibit conversion.

The congress did that quite frequently

That is just one aspect, essentially what the Congress did was shoving the dirt under the rug instead of tackling it head on. Communal ideals are just a way to express perceived social injustice.

Guys please don't insult @mujhaidind . He certainly isn't a radical or a "terrorist" as you claim. He is entitled to put forward his point of view without being insulted. He is not insulting anybody but purely pointing out his observations

Back
Top Bottom