What's new

Dharm Jagran Samiti leader vows to create Hindu rashtra by 2021

These Hinduwadis couldn't even conduct ghar wapais of few Christian and Muslim families when bjp is in power at the centre!

By 2021 around 90% of Hindu OBC, SC and ST would be converted to Christianity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Even now Christians are 15% unofficiailly. Christians were rarely found in North Indian states, now they are majority in some villages.

Even Nepali Hindus are abandoning Hinduism for Christian money and gifts.

Hinduism will become extinct by 2050! Thanks CIA-West funded missionaries who invest Hundreds of Billions in India.

These Hinduwadis then can be kept in museums or sanctuaries :p

Hinduism will never become extinct my friend. Even if that religion is wiped out from India, there are millions of Hindus out of India who are staunch in their beliefs. These Hindutvas do no favor to Hinduism like the Mullahs do no favor to Islam. No need to take a dig at Hinduism though.

Hinduism will never become extinct my friend. Even if that religion is wiped out from India, there are millions of Hindus out of India who are staunch in their beliefs. These Hindutvas do no favor to Hinduism like the Mullahs do no favor to Islam. No need to take a dig at Hinduism though.
My friend, even Gandhi said Hindus are cowards and have an inferiority complex. Hindus easily change their religion. Half of Hindus born in USA convert to Christianity. The ones in BD and Pakistan did that too. Why do these Missionaries never try to convert Muslims in India? Why they are afraid even to enter Muslim areas. On other hand missionaries go in temples, insult Hinduism and convert you people.

Face it only Christianity and Islam will dominate India and the world.

not as fast as muslims bcz according to fuckir Naik Christian missionaries are converting muslims in Kashmir and other places and surprise for free.
I was in IC colony(Christian area in mumbai) once. Christian missionaries roam around there in the evening on weekends. A missionary approached and gave me some pamphlets insulting Hinduism and their Gods. He started me telling how I was going to end up in Hell for worshipping false Gods. Then he asked me my name. When he heard my name he told me don't mind what I said, apologized and left.

No one can convert Muslims in India and else around. These Missionaries will be shown their place if they try to do the same with us.

These Hinduwadis couldn't even conduct ghar wapais of few Christian and Muslim families when bjp is in power at the centre!

By 2021 around 90% of Hindu OBC, SC and ST would be converted to Christianity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Even now Christians are 15% unofficiailly. Christians were rarely found in North Indian states, now they are majority in some villages.

Even Nepali Hindus are abandoning Hinduism for Christian money and gifts.

Hinduism will become extinct by 2050! Thanks CIA-West funded missionaries who invest Hundreds of Billions in India.

These Hinduwadis then can be kept in museums or sanctuaries :p
15% Christians and 35% Muslims. That leaves Hindus as minority(less than 50%). Now appease us. :mad:

I was in IC colony(Christian area in mumbai) once. Christian missionaries roam around there in the evening on weekends. A missionary approached and gave me some pamphlets insulting Hinduism and their Gods. He started me telling how I was going to end up in Hell for worshipping false Gods. Then he asked me my name. When he heard my name he told me don't mind what I said, apologized and left.

No one can convert Muslims in India and else around. These Missionaries will be shown their place if they try to do the same with us.
And Kashmir tops the list of conversions to Christianity. :hitwall:

My friend, even Gandhi said Hindus are cowards and have an inferiority complex. Hindus easily change their religion. Half of Hindus born in USA convert to Christianity. The ones in BD and Pakistan did that too. Why do these Missionaries never try to convert Muslims in India? Why they are afraid even to enter Muslim areas. On other hand missionaries go in temples, insult Hinduism and convert you people.

@PlanetWarrior bring on your buddies and 'discuss' this with this guy. I will be the observer here. :D

15% Christians and 35% Muslims. That leaves Hindus as minority(less than 50%). Now appease us. :mad:
Well Hinduwadis like you are the real reason for this. You always critize Muslim rulers who made India a rich country and Muslims who are loyal to India. But on other hand you forget Christian rulers who looted India and Missionaries and Christians terrorists in Nagaland,Meghalya and Manipur.

Even many Christian leaders praised Modi during his election campaign.Christian missionary organization donated to BJP. That might be the reason why Sangh parivar doesn't care about Christians who want to destroy Hinduism.

you forgot to mention evangelists in that sentence...:p
Right! Heard of the 'Joshua Project'? It's got India in its cross-hairs.

Religious expansionism has not witnessed this scale, scope, and state resources in a long time. Detailed investigations by Tehelka reveal that American evangelical agencies have established in India an enormous, well-coordinated and strategised religious conversion plan.

Read more here...Tehelka - The People's Paper

Last edited:

plz google muslim conversion in Kashmir and Zakir Naik videos and plz come Aligarh where ghar vapsi of 10000 jadoon muslim rajpoot family will be done.And this 1000 is not people but families, and your prediction of 2021 end of hinduism is flawed bcz if that be the case Muzzafarnagar would not have happen and reality can not be seen in some "Christian colony" of mumbai plz visit u.p

Well Hinduwadis like you are the real reason for this. You always critize Muslim rulers who made India a rich country and Muslims who are loyal to India. But on other hand you forget Christian rulers who looted India and Missionaries and Christians terrorists in Nagaland,Meghalya and Manipur.

Even many Christian leaders praised Modi during his election campaign.Christian missionary organization donated to BJP. That might be the reason why Sangh parivar doesn't care about Christians who want to destroy Hinduism.
@danger007 @seiko @abjktu @jbgt90 - see who's calling whom terrorists. :omghaha:

I mean - yes, I admit the evangelicals are disgusting, but you bracketed everyone in a group? :D LOL. And then you blow up a school full of children in Peshawar. In any case, I won't prounouce anything against you. I will leave it to others here.

@scorpionx @PlanetWarrior @nair

plz google muslim conversion in Kashmir and Zakir Naik videos and plz come Aligarh where ghar vapsi of 10000 jadoon muslim rajpoot family will be done.And this 1000 is not people but families, and your prediction of 2021 end of hinduism is flawed bcz if that be the case Muzzafarnagar would not have happen and reality can not be seen in some "Christian colony" of mumbai plz visit u.p
You are fanning the flames. Let's wait for the terrorist to write stuff first. :D

On the one hand and when it suits the purpose of Muslims, Gandhi was a d!ckhead. When it otherwise suits you guys, he becomes a messiah. I mean honestly buddy, can't you Indian Muslims make a statement and stand by it ?

Hindus change religion. Jews change religion. Muslims change religion. So what? Half of Hindus in USA convert to Christianity ???? Wow, where did you pick that up from? I spend a lot of time in California and Dallas. Perhaps that may not be the entire US but trust me, if you I mentioned your statement there, I would make a laughing stock of myself. Missionaries do convert Muslims in India. Trust me that they do. In my neighborhood in Delhi back home, this is becoming a sore point amongst many of my Muslim friends. It may be mostly the poorer Muslims but it is happening. Now let's not talk about Kashmir which shocked me when I was there in December last year. I even complained to @seiko on this forum that too many churches were springing up in Kashmir. Seiko is the resident Christian pastor of this forum by the way. No missionary would dare enter a temple and insult Hinduism in India or any part of the world. Correction, they may dare, but as to whether they will leave with their pants on is another matter. Hope that helps

On the one hand and when it suits the purpose of Muslims, Gandhi was a d!ckhead. When it otherwise suits you guys, he becomes a messiah. I mean honestly buddy, can't you Indian Muslims make a statement and stand by it ?

Hindus change religion. Jews change religion. Muslims change religion. So what? Half of Hindus in USA convert to Christianity ???? Wow, where did you pick that up from? I spend a lot of time in California and Dallas. Perhaps that may not be the entire US but trust me, if you I mentioned your statement there, I would make a laughing stock of myself. Missionaries do convert Muslims in India. Trust me that they do. In my neighborhood in Delhi back home, this is becoming a sore point amongst many of my Muslim friends. It may be mostly the poorer Muslims but it is happening. Now let's not talk about Kashmir which shocked me when I was there in December last year. I even complained to @seiko on this forum that too many churches were springing up in Kashmir. Seiko is the resident Christian pastor of this forum by the way. No missionary would dare enter a temple and insult Hinduism in India or any pat of the world. Correction, they may dare, but as to whether they will leave with their pants on is another matter. Hope that helps
Oh well, I suggest you go a little slow on him. He is not my type of radical. :D After reading that seiko being pastor thing, he may blow his PC up. :bad:

I believe that Christians more than Muslims are bearing the brunt of the various Sanghs' conversions in India. Perhaps they share your view as well who knows. I don't really care for these conversions since I stand by the principle that God is a matter of individual choice and that all religions if practiced properly leads to salvation

I believe that Christians more than Muslims are bearing the brunt of the various Sanghs' conversions in India. Perhaps they share your view as well who knows. I don't really care for these conversions since I stand by the principle that God is a matter of individual choice and that all religions if practiced properly leads to salvation
Notice carefully, he says Hinduwadis not Hindutvavadis. :D Subtle but makes a world of diff. ;)

We have hunger, poverty, homeless, open defacation problems first eliminate them. Muslims and Christians I can live with them no problem my ancestors had been living with them more than 600 hundred years so can I and so can my future generations.

congrats for becoming full retard. .

Back
Top Bottom