What's new

Dhaka urges int'l community: Pressurise Israel to stop Gaza atrocities

Because zionist dont wet dream whole day long like Indians

Iajdani, lets not talk about Indians here.. Forget about the country I am representing and tell me.. What influence have Bangladesh over the world community?? Forgot world community, what about Islamic countries?? And also Israel do not share border with you.. You dont even posses threat to them.. Then why should they invest in a Tabloid which is published in Bangladesh only??

Iajdani, lets not talk about Indians here.. Forget about the country I am representing and tell me.. What influence have Bangladesh over the world community?? Forgot world community, what about Islamic countries?? And also Israel do not share border with you.. You dont even posses threat to them.. Then why should they invest in a Tabloid which is published in Bangladesh only??

Dont you think 150 million muslims recognizing Israel is more important to Israel than India........???

Well, we should better rephrase the word influnce with engaged then you will see that BD had a lot to say in Islamic world. In last hezbullah-israel fight BD's peace keeper could reach Israel border before France could reach there. currently we have troops at least in 4 muslim countries, some are under UN and some are under bilateral agreement. Besides BD resides outside ME which also significant as we are grouped with Malaysia/Indonesia of SE asia. We have a excellent relationship with Malaysia and both country work together in international arena and listen to each other. Currently two countries we are considering to sign FTA and they are Malaysia and Turkey.. ;)

Dont you think 150 million muslims recognizing Israel is more important to Israel than India........???

Well no, they dont count how many people in a country support them.. ..Then again keep India out of this discussion..It will get ugly as ever.. I just wanted to know what Bangladesh as a country is important to Israel??

Well no, they dont count how many people in a country support them.. ..Then again keep India out of this discussion..It will get ugly as ever.. I just wanted to know what Bangladesh as a country is important to Israel??

you still didnt get the point... Israel has only one problem and thats related to its existence... ok i will not mention India... But think it this way- A country like Pakistan's friendship is more valubale to Israel than a superpower Brazil's friendship just because Pakistan is a muslim country.

I just wanted to know what Bangladesh as a country is important to Israel??

According to one person who used to work as a consultant for the DGFI, Israel does bring Bangladesh into its equation. He did mention that this Daily Blitz tabloid partly runs on Zionist $$$. However, this is yet to be actually proven.

Though, Bangladesh is not the most regarded in my opinion.

It's hard to completely ignore a nation of 150 million. And media image is something that Israel does take seriously. Even through third parties.

If Bangladesh does recognize Israel at some point, it'll be pretty big news around the world.

It is time Bangladesh recognize Israel as a nation. Israel is here to stay, might as well and start some sort of trade. Its an arab jew problem. Bangladesh should simply recognize both.

It is time Bangladesh recognize Israel as a nation. Israel is here to stay, might as well and start some sort of trade. Its an arab jew problem. Bangladesh should simply recognize both.

1. This man doesn't represent Bangladeshis. He is from Canada, a member of freemason (claimed by him) 2. Those who are related with RMG business, have personal interest with Zionists!

BD should never recognise the Jewish entity ever!

Makes me proud that my BD passport says valid for travel to any country bar that place!

No mentally stable person will voice support for killers
read history, wont hurt!

He probably sought help from an American not an Israeli I suppose. He said whatever pleased your parents and to get whatever he seeked to get. An anti Pakistani zionist was more than willing to help I suppose.

Anyways, Bangladeshis have no problem with Israel excpet the occupation. Ask Israeli to go back to pre 1967 border, settle refugee issues and we are all good. For how long you want Israeli to keep on loosing? An unstable country with constant fear of war can not sustain in the long run and when it is a tiny biny country like Israel.

And this is a pro israel tabloid run by zionist money in BD. enjoy... ;)
http://www.weeklyblitz.net/

Yeah, Ehud Barak already had signed up for 67 border and complete handover of westbank and gaza, but your dearest yassir Arafat and PLO declined.... read up on it.

Bangladesh believes East Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine!

yeah ... more muslims in India... but nice try though:drag:

Bangladesh believes East Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine!

also offered in Camp david summit by Ehud Barak... declined by your beloved arafat

It's more of an issue of who owns the land, not religion. People "marketed" in a way in which it is behind religious lines.

Not all Jews are Zionists, and yet not all Zionists are Jews.

read history, wont hurt!

Yeah, Ehud Barak already had signed up for 67 border and complete handover of westbank and gaza, but your dearest yassir Arafat and PLO declined.... read up on it.

You are wrong. He never did that. He said that Israel will keep all the settlement, all the roads that keeps the settlement connected, it will control all the water resources, Palestine will have no border with any other country except Israel, Israel will control all the air, entry and exit of Palestine, Palestine will have no armed forces and most importantly east Jerusalem will remain part of Israel. Under this circumstances no one can accept the offer and in this case Palestine would have looked like some small islands.

you still didnt get the point... Israel has only one problem and thats related to its existence... ok i will not mention India... But think it this way- A country like Pakistan's friendship is more valubale to Israel than a superpower Brazil's friendship just because Pakistan is a muslim country.

look up Indo-Israel relations, you will understand the significance... And if approval of a muslim nation was even relevant to Tel-Aviv, they wouldn't have helped India during kargil conflict. Apart from that, Israels attitude is a little different from conventional diplomacy, the dont give a jack about any arab or muslim country. thats it

Back
Top Bottom