What's new

Dhaka urges int'l community: Pressurise Israel to stop Gaza atrocities

Well anybody who has studied elementary physics would agree with me lol

whats wrong with you? I keep explaining and you are with your physics! How do you explain israel is the god chosen home for jews? By your physics? Idiot!

Bangladesh is the only country in this world that bans any kind of trade with Israel........

Your breakup with Israel doesn't affect the world economy as well as Israel economy too

If Modi Becomes our PM ...we are the Biggest partner of Israel in all kind of Imports...Waiting for the Elections

Do you have even any idea how much arab countries are investing in science and technology??? This does not include Iran and Turkey. Iran has the world's largest growth rate in producing research paper. Same goes with Turkey as well. Indonesia is following closely and Bangladesh is also trying to follow suit. Israel will be insignificant within next couple of years.

The thing that you are saying is something lise 2 decade old stuff... just go to the Arab countries and see how they are emerging as the world's leading financial center, also trying to become leading steel and plastic manufacturing base and high tech product manufacturing base.

Whatever Israel has achieved in science and tech mostly due to tech transfer from west and migration of 1 million russian jews those who were technically skilled. Otherwise Israel is nothing. Now Israel is producing merely 10000 a year where as Iran is producing more then 200000. Even USA is producing only 70000 engineer. You just do the math now.

Buddy my state which has just around 5% of Indian Population produces 175,000 engineers! On the whole India produce around 750,000 engineers every year!

http://www.business-standard.com/in...duates-could-become-more-unemployable/396771/

Still it would take India decades to come half to US in terms of science and technology prowess! Turkey is a NATO ally and they are not Islamic republic like the other countries, so don't count them in! As far as oil is there Arab will be a notable power! Sorry to say the Jews as a community have achieved many things than Muslims as a community!

Israelis are the most goddamn agressive people out there. I have an Israeli friend and EVERY single time we talk, he has to bring up something about arabs, pakistanis etc.. He just has to show his hatred for those people. He especially cannot help but mock and insult Pakistan and pakistanis when he sees me. It's me who has to change the subject otherwise he could go on for hours on end. They are very emotional people and their hatred runs deep.

Do you have even any idea how much arab countries are investing in science and technology??? This does not include Iran and Turkey. Iran has the world's largest growth rate in producing research paper. Same goes with Turkey as well. Indonesia is following closely and Bangladesh is also trying to follow suit. Israel will be insignificant within next couple of years.

The thing that you are saying is something lise 2 decade old stuff... just go to the Arab countries and see how they are emerging as the world's leading financial center, also trying to become leading steel and plastic manufacturing base and high tech product manufacturing base.

Whatever Israel has achieved in science and tech mostly due to tech transfer from west and migration of 1 million russian jews those who were technically skilled. Otherwise Israel is nothing. Now Israel is producing merely 10000 a year where as Iran is producing more then 200000. Even USA is producing only 70000 engineer. You just do the math now.

We will live next 2 decades and will see how Arab are surpassing Jews in technology and financial intelligence...

By the time Arabs will reach the level Israel is today israel will leap 20 year ahead..

Buddy my state which has just around 5% of Indian Population produces 175,000 engineers! On the whole India produce around 750,000 engineers every year!

Still it would take India decades to come half to US in terms of science and technology prowess! Turkey is a NATO ally and they are not Islamic republic like the other countries, so don't count them in! As far as oil is there Arab will be a notable power! Sorry to say the Jews as a community have achieved many things than Muslims as a community!

India produce around 350 thousand engineers but quality is not good as most of them graduate through plagiarizing but not necessary this is the case with every body. Iran's student and graduate quality is much higher and even with 200000+ engineers they are producing more research paper then Indian and aiming to be 4th with in the next couple of years.

I guess you are not aware of Turkey well and who is ruling it and how many time they have won the election.

Israel is almost nothing. They got some advancement in science and technology due to west tech and migration of soviet jews but that is fading way gradually.

Regarding achievement of Jews!!! I guess you are not aware of the achievement of the muslim for 1000s of years. Jews even can not imagine to achieve that keeping intact their number is their biggest concern. With every passing days, month and year their number is decreasing as more jews are leaving Judaism.

Without Jews Israel has no significance.

"Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care. And I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. Then you can spruce up your Jewish conscience and enter the respectable club of civilised nations, nations that are large and healthy. What you lot don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. True, it could have been finished in 1948, but you interfered, you stopped it. And all this because of the Jewishness in your souls, because of your Diaspora mentality. For the Jews don't grasp things quickly. If you open your eyes and look around the world you will see that darkness is falling again. And we know what happens to a Jew who stays out in the dark. So I am glad that this small war in Lebanon frightened the Yids. Let them be afraid, let them suffer. They should hurry home before it gets really dark. So I am an anti-Semite ? Fine.

--- Ariel Sharon

They won't give up that easily

The Egyptians could run to Egypt, the Syrians into Syria. The only place we could run was into the sea, and before we did that we might as well fight.
~ Golda Meir

Anyways I see that the Bangladeshi's are speaking/wishing for muslim brotherhood which they know had never helped them in 1971 is still living in that dreams!

Your breakup with Israel doesn't affect the world economy as well as Israel economy too

If Modi Becomes our PM ...we are the Biggest partner of Israel in all kind of Imports...Waiting for the Elections

Insha-Allah aisa hi hoga... All Patriots and Shia/Bohra/Ahmedi are in Modi Favour. Only opposition is misleaded Kongressy and Sunni Muslims...

@Topic: Israel is not only religion, some one quoted here that Jews are becoming less religious, so what??? They are Still Patriotic. If War broke out all Jew will unified and fight for there promise land. There is no way Israel will collapse.

@India and USA: Its Jews second home. Many Indian jews are unwilling to go to Israel, but in war time they will definetly go there and save there mother land.

@Indo-Israel relation: Its 15-20 year old, thanks to Visionary leaders like A B Bajpai, Advani and his soldier Gn Jacob. Modi will reinforce there vision. Our enemy is common (since centuries) and that enemy is terrorism..

Last edited by a moderator:
India produce around 350 thousand engineers but quality is not good as most of them graduate through plagiarizing but not necessary this is the case with every body. Iran's student and graduate quality is much higher and even with 200000+ engineers they are producing more research paper then Indian and aiming to be 4th with in the next couple of years.

I guess you are not aware of Turkey well and who is ruling it and how many time they have won the election.

Israel is almost nothing. They got some advancement in science and technology due to west tech and migration of soviet jews but that is fading way gradually.

Regarding achievement of Jews!!! I guess you are not aware of the achievement of the muslim for 1000s of years. Jews even can not imagine to achieve that keeping intact their number is their biggest concern. With every passing days, month and year their number is decreasing as more jews are leaving Judaism.

I don't mean to be rude but muslims are not exactly known for their intelligence. I doubt any iranian or arab can compete with the rigour of IIT/IIM. Forget pakistanis/bangladeshis. The point is, muslims regardless of whatever they have accomplished in the past, are some of the most unproductive people on earth today.

I provided the proof that India produces around 750,000 engineers and you are down playing that! I wonder what is the % of Indians Vs Iranians working various MNC's around the world! Anyways you are free to live in your fairy land, as according to you the Hamas had won the latest conflict with Israel! I had worked with many jews in US... and they are not like what you describe!

We will live next 2 decades and will see how Arab are surpassing Jews in technology and financial intelligence...

By the time Arabs will reach the level Israel is today israel will leap 20 year ahead..

Come out of your wet dream you old fellow. The amount GCC countries are investing in science and tech Israel even can not even imagine to invest.

For example Saudi just launched a new graduate university KAUST with stat of art research and development facility with a cost of 25 billion usd. It has collaboration with all the world's top university.

Princess Noora university is another one with 5 billion usd to enroll 50000 woman a year and this is going to be the world's largest female university. There are many such initiative in all across arab world when Israel is struggling even to pay the school teachers salary.

On top of it up to 2014 Saudi Arabia has decided to invest 25 billion usd a year on R&D then it will go up more. Israel even in next couple of decades can not match that.

Saudi Arabia's Extravagant Investment in Higher Education: Is Money Enough? | Inside Higher Ed

SAUDI ARABIA: Rapid growth for universities - University World News

I provided the proof that India produces around 750,000 engineers and you are down playing that! I wonder what is the % of Indians Vs Iranians working various MNC's around the world! Anyways you are free to live in your fairy land, as according to you the Hamas had won the latest conflict with Israel! I had worked with many jews in US... and they are not like what you describe!

Iranians are working in all the top companies around the world. Couple of years back I heard that Iranian engineers those who are living in USA have more then 880 billion USD property alone.

It is you and other Indians those who are living in their fairy land. Wake up. World is first changing.

I don't mean to be rude but muslims are not exactly known for their intelligence. I doubt any iranian or arab can compete with the rigour of IIT/IIM. Forget pakistanis/bangladeshis. The point is, muslims regardless of whatever they have accomplished in the past, are some of the most unproductive people on earth today.

I second that with a few exceptions like Indian muslims like Azim Premji, Yusuf Khwaja Hamied!

Iranians are working in all the top companies around the world. Couple of years back I heard that Iranian engineers those who are living in USA have more then 880 billion USD property alone.

It is you and other Indians those who are living in their fairy land. Wake up. World is first changing.

I know Iranians are working... but what is the numbers? that is the questions! Don't come up with the dumb statement that there are more Iranians than the Chinese and Indians! Indians are not as powerful as the Jews.. But they were more powerful than the Iranians for sure!

By the way this year another 21 billion usd invest proposal was forwarded in Saudi Arabia to establish some modern state of the art universities...

KSA's USD21bn education pushSaudi Arabia - Zawya

Between they can invest 2100 Billion! Trust me they are not running for their lives like the Jews do! Saudi's are known for their luxury not for their intelligence and hard work!

I know Iranians are working... but what is the numbers? that is the questions! Don't come up with the dumb statement that there are more Iranians than the Chinese and Indians! Indians are not as powerful as the Jews.. But they were more powerful than the Iranians for sure!

Jews are not that powerful. They are very smart but limited in numbers. Anyways no point in discussing iranians or indians in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom