What's new

DG ISPR's tweet . Hinting about something ?

CPEC is all set to enhance and develop further regardless of what this government tries.

I am just pointing out the trend this government has followed. It put all her eggs in the Orange basket and for one concert and came back to their senses after it failed.

True that, Trump just gave lip service and knew it wouldn't amount to anything - and it never did for past leaders as well.

True that, Trump just gave lip service and knew it wouldn't amount to anything - and it never did for past leaders as well.

But why did Mr. Khan agree to Trump's demand and direct interference in Pakistani affairs, Mr. Khan did try to appease him by letting people from Pakistani jails go.

I think this worship of the political idol needs to stop as the newer ones are even more extreme than the previous ones.

Does anybody know when a new DG ISPR is due?

Getting sick of the clunky English, childish desperation to engage with random things and veiled references VS. just saying it.

(PS: can't wait for the fanboys who share an equally compromised intellect to accuse me of treason.)
The English is really clunky, and not written well at all in many tweets though the sentiment is good. Need better PR people that are public facing, though his press conferences are legendary. Surprise!

Getting sick of the clunky English, childish desperation to engage with random things and veiled references VS. just saying it.

(PS: can't wait for the fanboys who share an equally compromised intellect to accuse me of treason.)
This is his personal account.

Can someone tell him that there are no sane Indians?
There are abroad. Who are moderate. My uncle lives abroad and just the other day he was telling me that his Indian friends don't like Modi and his policies and think that he is a extremist. They would like congress back at the very least.

Kartarpur is a religious site and should not be used for geopolitics. It was very simple for Pakistan and India to build a link via kartarpur during the 50s and 60s so that Indian Sikhs could enjoy their services but it was never done. So what has changed now?

The politicians and military in Pakistan need to realize that we are fighting a very cunning and shameless foe and until the Hindus are defeated there should be no "aloo ghost" no jadoo ki japi or trading of fuckin mangos. The last pig is inviting him to his fat daugther's wedding while kashmiris are dying daily.. He is exchanging saris...
Remember samjota express and all the other times Pakistan capitulated to Indian designs.. Only innocent Pakistanis lost their lives.
The Sikhs from Hindustan are not our friends. That is the truth and it doesn't matter that we wear kusas and eat daal roti or eat jalabi. That will not change until Muslims are victors over the Hindus. All it will take is one false flag Indian operation and the Sikh support that IK and the generals are enjoying will change into more bloodshed.

Hindus are preparing for war with Pakistan and here our people are waving the roads for the invasion. They are buying jets and we are having diesel protests. They are putting Kashmiris in jail and we are releasing people on bail.

Inshallah.

But it was clear from the beginning that this pro Afghanistan government will either curtail CPEC like they have done and offer the Kabul-Delhi trade corridor after the political party led by Imran Khan had claimed to give businessmen more say in policy making in the country.

Include IMF in all of this as well which has sent down an economic hitman which was 'managed' before as well during Xardari era.
Who do you the no should lead Pakistan . Not Imran or Nawaz or Zardari. Whom do you think is best for now on ?

Criticising is not treason . You have right to say your point . Btw I personally like DG ISPR .

Kartarpur is a religious site and should not be used for geopolitics. It was very simple for Pakistan and India to build a link via kartarpur during the 50s and 60s so that Indian Sikhs could enjoy their services but it was never done. So what has changed now?

The politicians and military in Pakistan need to realize that we are fighting a very cunning and shameless foe and until the Hindus are defeated there should be no "aloo ghost" no jadoo ki japi or trading of fuckin mangos. The last pig is inviting him to his fat daugther's wedding while kashmiris are dying daily.. He is exchanging saris...
Remember samjota express and all the other times Pakistan capitulated to Indian designs.. Only innocent Pakistanis lost their lives.
The Sikhs from Hindustan are not our friends. That is the truth and it doesn't matter that we wear kusas and eat daal roti or eat jalabi. That will not change until Muslims are victors over the Hindus. All it will take is one false flag Indian operation and the Sikh support that IK and the generals are enjoying will change into more bloodshed.

Hindus are preparing for war with Pakistan and here our people are waving the roads for the invasion. They are buying jets and we are having diesel protests. They are putting Kashmiris in jail and we are releasing people on bail.
It's not for Hindus or India . It's for Sikhs . We want to appease them .

It's not for Hindus or India . It's for Sikhs . We want to appease them .

Why do you want to appease anyone?

The Sikhs identify themselves as Indians and have been always allied with the Hindus. The Indian government says that Sikhism is a branch of Hinduism. People in Pakistan need to realize that. They are not a different entity.

Are you a Muslim?

There are abroad. Who are moderate. My uncle lives abroad and just the other day he was telling me that his Indian friends don't like Modi and his policies and think that he is a extremist. They would like congress back at the very least.

They all say that in front of Pakistani's and behind closed doors they cheer Modi. I have seen it with my clients 1st hand after they realize I'm in the audience they switch topics and start talking business and then I surcharge their asses.

Why do you want to appease anyone?

The Sikhs identify themselves as Indians and have been always allied with the Hindus. The Indian government says that Sikhism is a branch of Hinduism. People in Pakistan need to realize that. They are not a different entity.

Are you a Muslim?
Yes Alhamdulillah a Muslim . I just thought that maybe it's kind of for a bilateral ties for the 2020 referendum .

Back
Top Bottom