What's new

DG ISPR's tweet . Hinting about something ?

Yup..Dharna is going to wind up in a day or two.
PTM failed to provoke ethnic war/trouble.

They tried to ignite Easter Border and when failed, tried to harassed our envoy in Kabul. (BTW I was like, its about time to introduce them with real harassment). Then some Afghanis raised Taliban flag in Dharna though they are arrested. Flags are fake and printed at their own printing press. Then they ran a malicious propaganda about imaginary camps once again in Narowal near to Kartarpur Corridor and the same episode turned out to be another embarrassing episode for Indians. PTM tried to take advantage of Dharna and expected Maulana to go berserk and call for disruption but a timely message made him understand & realize the aftermath as well. So all in all, till now; Indians are exposed and not just that but are quiet now having no substance to say. What DG ISPR did in personal capacity (from personal account) is like saying that, ARE YOU THERE? and then appreciates Pakistanis that counters Indian propaganda actively.

There may be some more of strong point for the tweet but that is all I can understand in short.

There are but they are called as Pro-Pakistan in India .

There are no pro Pakistani Indians.

It is simply an illusion created by Pakistani politicians who one day support Modi and the other Rahul.

Like NS and sorts ?

Yes Nawaz Sharif failed the International Agenda of Indian hegemony in Pakistan.
But now it is being cleverly disguised and propagated under Imran Khan.

Hope Allah help us .

Inshallah.

But it was clear from the beginning that this pro Afghanistan government will either curtail CPEC like they have done and offer the Kabul-Delhi trade corridor after the political party led by Imran Khan had claimed to give businessmen more say in policy making in the country.

Include IMF in all of this as well which has sent down an economic hitman which was 'managed' before as well during Xardari era.

Inshallah.

But it was clear from the beginning that this pro Afghanistan government will either curtail CPEC like they have done and offer the Kabul-Delhi trade corridor after the political party led by Imran Khan had claimed to give businessmen more say in policy making in the country.

Include IMF in all of this as well which has sent down an economic hitman which was 'managed' before as well during Xardari era.

I do not believe this government will stop CPEC its' basically under military control and the forces wouldn't allow anything to happen to this project.

I know many Pakistani's from U.S. heavily investing in the area and stuff as well.

I do not believe this government will stop CPEC its' basically under military control and the forces wouldn't allow anything to happen to this project.

I know many Pakistani's from U.S. heavily investing in the area and stuff as well.

CPEC is all set to enhance and develop further regardless of what this government tries.

I am just pointing out the trend this government has followed. It put all her eggs in the Orange basket and for one concert and came back to their senses after it failed.

Probably kartarpur, but I am not sure.

What is the meaning of "Cost heavy statement"

Does anybody know when a new DG ISPR is due?

Getting sick of the clunky English, childish desperation to engage with random things and veiled references VS. just saying it.

(PS: can't wait for the fanboys who share an equally compromised intellect to accuse me of treason.)

Back
Top Bottom