What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Algeria is key to winning in Libya. If we can continue to keep them on our side then victory will be ours.

Biggest problem in Algeria has always been those pro french types or those pied noir bastards which still rule the country. I dont trust arab or the berbers especially the berbers. Why the Berbers because a lot of them support the Kurds thats why.

If only we still had the Turkish class ruling Algeria!!!

It would make our job so much more easier because Algeria would be a pro Turkish country if it wasnt for the French bastards.

Biggest problem in Algeria has always been those pro french types or those pied noir bastards which still rule the country. I dont trust arab or the berbers especially the berbers. Why the Berbers because a lot of them support the Kurds thats why.

If only we still had the Turkish class ruling Algeria!!!

It would make our job so much more easier because Algeria would be a pro Turkish country if it wasnt for the French bastards.

What is italian position now?

Last edited:
French dogs must be put in their place along with their Greek allies. Enough of the French constantly working against Turkey.

EVET! sonrada bu silah gönderme işini onaylayan başbakanı asan kişidir! bunu da unutmayın.

Silahlar Adnan Menderes döneminde değil Türkeş'in Başbakanlık Müsteşarı olduğu ihtilal hükumeti döneminde gönderilmiştir. Adnan Menderes hükumeti Cezayir aleyhine Fransa lehine oy kullanmıştır BM'de. Ayrıca Türkeş'in Menderes'in asılmasında rolü de yoktur. İdamlar oylandığında 14 arkadaşıyla birlikte çoktan tasfiye edilmişlerdi

Turkey will go to war against France & Greece. Mark my words.

The French will never go to war with us. Most of you guys don't know anything about France's Africa policies and regional interests. They are present in Libya but their main goal isn't to secure fossil resources.

The French will never go to war with us. Most of you guys don't know anything about France's Africa policies and regional interests. They are present in Libya but their main goal isn't to secure fossil resources.
What's their main goal?

French forces are overstretched in sahel region actually greeks were spreading news about french naval presence since 2018 but almost 2 years passed since french indeed showed up
I think that right now situation in algeria is 50-50 they are not very much pro french as they used to be before plus libya is national security issue for them they don’t like haftar that’s why they said tripoli is their red line
As for greece I won’t comment them cause there were at least 2 navy incidents yet they always had to back down and usually went crying to eu
Turkey has natural advantage in east med thanks to location while french is too far
I don’t expect that french would transfer all of their air and navy assets to greek /greek cypriot soil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom