What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

The only way for Haftar to accept UN Peace deal proposal is to have large Turkish military deployment in Tripoli. This is the only thing that scares him. The approval from parliament has already been given so Erdogan must make this decision as quick as possible.

Haftar is trying to destroy Turkish equipments and our dumb side do nothing. Only thing they do is screaming against UN, fak the UN. Ther is only one justice and that is power. As long our side don't show power they will shoot and run untill they hit something.

Libya is vital to protect its east med interests. Not some adventure.

It's more so of an adventure at this point the big reason for the intervention is Pro Erdogan Construction groups want contracts debts paid again I am not saying good or bad here but it's a gamble

Haftar claims that they attacked a Turkish ship in Tripoli/Libya. They claim that Turkish ship was docked in Tripoli port.
You must be celebrating so you can score another point against erdogan. Sorry i have to burst your bubble you've been duped into fakenews

It's more so of an adventure at this point the big reason for the intervention is Pro Erdogan Construction groups want contracts debts paid again I am not saying good or bad here but it's a gamble
Actually its the military that kept on pushing erdogan for years regarding libya and the Mediterranean. Erdogan found an opening and he took it. You don't have to worry about turkey, leave that us and you just worry about your iran

Last edited:
@himate

It's not fake. It's happened and cease case is suspended by Libyan government. Haftar started to attack again. But it's not clear what was the target. We will know it soon.
Plus I support our Libyan policy since the day one.

@himate

It's not fake. It's happened and cease case is suspended by Libyan government. Haftar started to attack again. But it's not clear what was the target. We will know it soon.
Plus I support our Libyan policy since the day one.

Neither ship or cargo was hit.

Yeah, Libya is all about construction companies :D

Last edited:
I think we all can agree that Turkish Armed Forces' reputation has gone to the sink. Any reasonable general would resign from his position for a scandal like this. Even tribes respect their martyrs. Burying without honoring their ultimate sacrifice ...
I almost expected this to happen; since these "generals" entrusted our soldiers' safety to Syria and Russia. Now they are getting killed with no way to defend themselves for nothing, almost hostage to the Syrian army. I hope responsibles rot in their agony, they dont have a place to rest.

Last edited:
Erdogan is surrounded by incompetent ppl who has too much tabletop pride. But all this happened back since fetö and rte had fallingout. You don’t see or hear much of the ppl who were ministers anymore.

Unfortunately bad news are coming from Libya guys.
They say we lost 16 guys. I hope it's not true but you know what happened last time.

With they you mean this pathetic LNA Twitter page?

Turks are getting involved in too many conflicts. there is still time to reassess foreign policy...

Back
Top Bottom