What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

yes. They were essentially their creation. I mean, fucking AL Kaida members saw it as barbaric and left. Didnt want any part of GIA.

Algeria-Watch: GIA: Armed Islamist Groups Serving the Algerian Sécurité militaire?

https://algeria-watch.org/?p=3630

This makes me hate France even more!!!!

Lets not forget how they support and fund pkk branch the ypg!!

Thank God for Sutcu Imam and the brave people of Kahramanmaras who kicked french *** out of Turkey.

Never knew the French were this bad. I mean this bad!!

Let's hope that Algeria understands that the other side will either buy or bully them into submission. And once that is done, there will no longer be any democracy. By democracy I mean a country being in control of its self. And most likely they will install a dictator too.

Let's hope that Algeria understands that the other side will either buy or bully them into submission. And once that is done, there will no longer be any democracy. By democracy I mean a country being in control of its self. And most likely they will install a dictator too.

Algeria has its own idenependent way of acting for many years. Also, taking to account the current state of affairs domesticly, with this new goverment still having its legitimacy chalenged, acting decisivly on Libya is opportunity to in part boost its own legitimacy. Those suprising mill drill on libyan border were a signal.

this doesnt look like the moves of a side wanting a peacfull resolution. There will be an escalation more likely then not. Turkey must be ready to act swiftly and decisivly.

Last edited:
Does the Koral system have the capacity to cut the internet? Or is that Internet mobile internet??
Screenshot_20200127-162632~2.png

probably mobile.
Also it could have been Haftar cutting of internet and comms to the otuside world to cleanse the city of former goverment employes, members of anti Haftar parties, acitvists and other remaining civil opposition. They did the same in Benghazi.

Turkish ships are howering in those water for months. ANd Isik is trusted source, I do not remeber one instance where he posted false infos.

Its almost like the same foreign backers that are in bed with YPG and help shape their propaganda narrative are backing and helping Haftar in this regard too. UAE/France etc...

Haftar the progerssive leader, give me a fucking break. No one cant post na fb post opposing the Tripoli war from Benghazi or crititzing Haftar and not have been dissapired in metter of hours. Even fucking MPs... are kidnaped and murdered by its forces for just gaving a mild criticizm to loval TV station.

‘I don’t believe my sister is alive’: Fears mount for kidnapped Libyan MP Seham Sergiwa

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...fears-mount-kidnapped-libyan-mp-seham-sergiwa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom