What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Wars against the Ottomans + WW1 -> The Czar is gone

Afgan War -> The USSR is gone

Syria/Libya Wars -> The Russian Federation is .......

Russia economy is depend on oil and gas export to EU. Of course, we can cut maybe break russians economy. But if we do, they will not be able to buy EU goods. Thats the dilemma.

There are no Russian combat aircraft in Libya, said Viktor Bondarev, head of the Defense and Security Committee of the Federation Council and former commander of the Russian Aerospace Forces, on Wednesday. "If there are planes in Libya, they are not Russian, but Soviet,"

https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2020/27-may-there-are-no-russian-combat-aircraft-in-libya-said

Lol,what ?

Logically, this means if those aircrafts getting hits, that is not their business. However, their logic works differently.

Wagner PMC is pretty much the Russian forces, its pretty much close af with the Kremlin and used when deemed necessary. Also a way of saving their face, like when the Americans killed almost one hundred of them in Syria.

Same way US military left same way US military will return if we decide to do so. Russia’s presence is not a game changer for US in the region, some of you are so hang up on that notion for some unknown reason.

Yes, u can come back and push back Russia, not before the elections tho :)

Now lets look on the other side of the spectrum, if the US governement doesn't intervene and russia gets a naval base there, and signe a legitimate accord with the Libyan government.
What will happen when things will get hot with China? Do u thing it will be smart for NATO to have that Russian base right next to it, u realy feel like the US can controle 2 front ? Russia will grab you from the balls.
It's Pentagon's job to deside.
Anyway, i don't think Russia likes China that much they are still European after all.

Last edited:
Btw I'm happy that Russia will be in Libya. First we can take revenge on them in Libya because Russia can't deploy military force on the ground, second Haftar forces are amateur ( not like Iran militias) so we can teach them a lesson and show them our strength. But we need to deploy heavy weapons not just UAV and I recommend to not participate directly. Last thing DON'T TRUST US !!!!
Iran militias are amateurs too hahahahah
We have seen their bravery against turkish drones in March during Idlib operation

Wars against the Ottomans + WW1 -> The Czar is gone

Afgan War -> The USSR is gone

Syria/Libya Wars -> The Russian Federation is .......

Russian Federation has the same flag as Czar. It's going to be around for a long time. Like thousands of years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

Now lets look on the other side of the spectrum, if the US governement doesn't intervene and russia gets a naval base there, and signe a legitimate accord with the Libyan government.
What will happen when things will get hot with China? Do u thing it will be smart for NATO to have that Russian base right next to it, u realy feel like the US can controle 2 front ? Russia will grab you from the balls.
Anyway, i don't think Russia likes China that much they are still European after all.

US wants Russia in Syria and Libya to counter balance Turkish armies in Syria and Libya. They don't want Turkey being a threat to EU considering the bad history between the two.

Russians are European by blood and Christian by faith. EU uses Russia as a counter weight to Erdogan's expansionism, especially in Syria and Libya, which EU considers a threat beyond hostility between Turkey and Cyprus / Greece.
i wonder who killed 60-70million people in europe in 19 century if you guys are same blood and christian..

Can you explain why USA let control our NATO South-East (Syria), East (Ukraine) and South (Libya) flank by Russians?
First you’ll need to explain me how you arrived to such conclusion

Lol.
For Russia to open a naval base in Libya Russia FIRST AND FOREMOST must become a naval power.
Russian attempts to modernize surface fleet had failed. Miserably.
They don’t even have military logistic ships relying on commercial component. At most they master 3-4 warships off Syrian coast.

Russian Federation has the same flag as Czar. It's going to be around for a long time. Like thousands of years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

US wants Russia in Syria and Libya to counter balance Turkish armies in Syria and Libya. They don't want Turkey being a threat to EU considering the bad history between the two.
So in other words nuclear powered Russia is doing dirty US bidding:lol:
I guess you are that Russian who is known as skazochni dolboeb:lol:

Back
Top Bottom