What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

What I don't quite understand is, why aren't GNA taking out those airplanes since Russia says they didn't send those planes to Libya. Can anyone explain why the UAV or Artillery hasn't targetted the planes already ?

Then you get big problem, ruskies bomb you 1000x times harder back also Turkish instructions to hold off sometimes
What I don't quite understand is, why aren't GNA taking out those airplanes since Russia says they didn't send those planes to Libya. Can anyone explain why the UAV or Artillery hasn't targetted the planes already ?

But surely if Wagner is redeploying their troops instead of withdrawing further east they're positioning themselves for incursion. Wouldn't military doctrine dictate that we hinder such actions and take out valuable assets in the proces ?

Latest live map, but it's difficult to say if it's true based on all these troop movements.
upload_2020-5-28_10-51-33.png

Then you get big problem, ruskies bomb you 1000x times harder back also Turkish instructions to hold off sometimes
They can’t bomb if russian MFA deny their presence in Libya

Last edited:
Al Jufra is quite a way from Tripoli, so the distance is an issue for the BT2. I imagine that GNA is installing SAM systems in case of further aerial escalation of the civil war.

They can’t bomb if russian MFA deny their presence in Libya

Honestly dont be surprised if the Turks and the Russians duck it out in Libya in secret.

In the Cold War they done the same thing by fighting Israel in secret only to lose in a Aerial Battle.

There are no Russian combat aircraft in Libya, said Viktor Bondarev, head of the Defense and Security Committee of the Federation Council and former commander of the Russian Aerospace Forces, on Wednesday. "If there are planes in Libya, they are not Russian, but Soviet,"

https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2020/27-may-there-are-no-russian-combat-aircraft-in-libya-said

Lol,what ?
So it means if Turkey shoots them down then its Soviet planes that got shot down?
Well i guess we all can live with that. :D

Back
Top Bottom