What's new

Developed cancer drug for 'western patients' who could afford, not 'for Indians': Bayer's CEO

your level ? Till about 300 years ago before colonialism came along we were far ahead your shitty levels. And the way the growth trends have been going , we are going to get back to where we were. Enjoy it while this little honeymoon period lasts without being too bitter.

300 years ago? we already were conquering your country, check your timescale. beside that, india in no time was better than europe. The roman empire was better organized and way ahead. What happened when Alexander meet indians? he crushed them. :D You guys simply cant fight.

maybe another bhopal is needed to teach some lessons i guess.
Come on man....that way way below the belt and completely uncalled for.
I hope you are aware of the entire accident since you are mentioning it so confidently.

Having respect for German industry is one thing...but this is a nadir!

As long as they are not getting bankrupt we must allow them to manage on their own. They can make all the money they want by selling drugs to their European customers at a price they like.

I am not contradicting myself at all.

So you say we should block your market?

Come on man....that way way below the belt and completely uncalled for.
I hope you are aware of the entire accident since you are mentioning it so confidently.

Having respect for German industry is one thing...but this is a nadir!

Im not the one wishing doom on others like amikrit and the nick indian guy do. They wish evrything bad for my people. So i dont care about theirs.

300 years ago? we already were conquering your country, check your timescale. beside that, india in no time was better than europe. The roman empire was better organized and way ahead. What happened when Alexander meet indians? he crushed them. :D You guys simply cant fight.

Europe, you are living in consists of many countries who caused and suffered severely during WW1 and 2..dont make big claims like Alex, what about Hitler?

Europe, you are living in consists of many countries who caused and suffered severely during WW1 and 2..dont make big claims like Alex, what about Hitler?

What about Hitler? I heared Gandhi loved him and called him his friend. So what?

Im not the one wishing doom on others like amikrit and the nick indian guy do. They wish evrything bad for my people. So i dont care about theirs.

Bayer is a global company with multiple stock exchange listings. It does command German pride...but has nothing to do with German people. It is an MNC with ~90 B USD market cap and a global management team.
It would be the 63rd country by nominal GDP size & if ranked....would fall after Slovenia!!

I am darn sure...both of them dont mean any harm to Germans....the angst is against Bayer's perversion of the patent regime.
Its not just Bayer....the top 15 so called "innovators" are just gaming the system and winning everytime!

European conquest in India started in a major way only in the mid 18th century. And yes we were better than Europe for the most part of history. This region saw civilisation when your people were stuck in the hunter gatherer ways.

When Alexander met Indians , he defeated( according to biased Greek historians) a tiny Indian empire in the NorthWestern corner after which his soldiers pissed their pants and ran away. :lol:

They simply didn't have the balls.

Anyway, stop wasting my time and yours. Putting you on ignore.

What about Hitler? I heared Gandhi loved him and called him his friend. So what?
lol...so what Gandhi said makes differene when it comes to Europe? lol..I was not aware..Hitler an European killed millions of Europeans.....lol..what a gr8 culture!!! :-)

Alexander never defeated any major Indian ruler. When his armies came to know about the strength of armies than his opponent Magadha has massed against them, they mutinied and forced him to turn back.

India's share in world GDP was around 25 % historically till 1815 AD.

European conquest in India started in a major way only in the mid 18th century. And yes we were better than Europe for the most part of history. This region saw civilisation when your people were stuck in the hunter gatherer ways.

When Alexander met Indians , he defeated( according to biased Greek historians) a tiny Indian empire in the NorthWestern corner after which his soldiers pissed their pants and ran away. :lol:

They simply didn't have the balls.

with all respect, we crushed persians...persians crushed you...what does that say? ha ha you are weak culture.

As for the rest of your nonsense. We are genetical brothers, in case you did not know. You can hate us all the way you want, that doesnt change the fact, that we are closely related.

Historically speaking, Hitler did not kill Indian people, Britishers did. We do not have any good reason to love him or to hate him. Your enemy is not our enemy. Your war is not our war.

Back on topic, we do not need to play by your rules. We need to do things which are good for our poor people. Being poor is not a crime. a loss of few million USD won't kill the CEO of Bayer but unavailability of life saving medicine surely will kill our poor people. We are doing the right thing. Life of an Indian is more important than the profit of a foreign MNC.

with all respect, we crushed persians...persians crushed you...what does that say? ha ha you are weak culture.

As for the rest of your nonsense. We are genetical brothers, in case you did not know. You can hate us all the way you want, that doesnt change the fact, that we are closely related.

1. Persians never crushed us.
2. Persians too crushed Europeans plenty of times.
3. Weak ? No. Peaceful ? Yes. We have a culture that tries to avoid conflict. Here I agree. We are not a violent people like Europeans or Americans for the most part.

These days Doctors compare their income with s/w professionals.. Once I asked a Doctor whether his son also gonna be a Doctor by profession.. And she replied she didn't want him to beg for money from patients instead plan to make him as IT professional to go to US and earn in dollars .. Stunned..o_O

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom