What's new

Developed cancer drug for 'western patients' who could afford, not 'for Indians': Bayer's CEO

As i said, its incredible interesting and shortsigntened and uneducated many here are. Nobody is able to understand that research costs money. I guess thats the result of a parasitic culture? Nothing is for free. And when you hurt the investments, less research will be done, which will mean more death. Its a very simple calculation.

No, we will leave that part on the Europeans customers.

We have scientists to prevent that. We do our tests mostly in india, before we bring it on our market. :)

I ask again, how do you protect our legitimate interests and secure our profits so we invest them in research? How is that part of your plan? Or does it only implement stealing? How do you prevent that we invest billions of € and then you steal the profits, let us alone with the risk and destroy our income?
--
1.Profits and research
its financial decision taken by corporation.
are you doing charity,,, why should anyone concern about your profit
if you dont like india ple leave
2.Stealing
Please read Compulsory licensing clause ..
again its not steal please don't use that word again

As i said, its incredible interesting and shortsigntened and uneducated many here are. Nobody is able to understand that research costs money. I guess thats the result of a parasitic culture? Nothing is for free. And when you hurt the investments, less research will be done, which will mean more death. Its a very simple calculation.

We do not care if research costs your money, in fact we would like you to spend all your money if that saves innocent lives in our country. We do what is good for our people. You are free to call it whatever you want.

ok.. i gave you link ...please give me facts/link if not then accept this myth

Attempts by this correspondent over the years to authenticate the figures have shown that it is exaggerated, and even false. Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range.

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

We have scientists to prevent that. We do our tests mostly in india, before we bring it on our market. :)
ignorance at its best

Supreme Court stands firm on clinical trial ban | Health News | Health Research | Diet & Weight Loss Tips| Health Products | Medicines & Drugs |Health.India.com

OK then in that case we are just taking what we deserve. Free access to the medicine which was discovered at the expense of our people. We are morally justified to take it don't we?

ok . good article...
article contradict itself...
Attempts by this correspondent over the years to authenticate the figures have shown that it is exaggerated, and even false. Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range

Microsoft chief Bill Gates guessed that the number of Indians in the engineering sections of the company was perhaps in the region of 20 per cent, but he thought the overall figure was not true.

ok . good article...
article contradict itself...
Attempts by this correspondent over the years to authenticate the figures have shown that it is exaggerated, and even false. Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range

Microsoft chief Bill Gates guessed that the number of Indians in the engineering sections of the company was perhaps in the region of 20 per cent, but he thought the overall figure was not true.

Whatever helps you sleep at night cupcake......

i sleep well.. without prejudice and conflict..

Yes, yes, and me pointing out obvious flaws in your posts and debunking the myth you believed in is...so...prejudicial and conflicting. Damn the white guy always oppresing on the brown man with his facts. Damn him indeed.....

these are the cupcake who give me night sleep ..

Yes, yes, they will rule, just like they ruled NASA.....

Yes, yes, and me pointing out obvious flaws in your posts and debunking the myth you believed in is...so...prejudicial and conflicting. Damn the white guy always oppresing on the brown man with his facts. Damn him indeed.....

Thanks for reveling the fact.. now onwards i will not quote 36 % .. but indian are major contributors in nasa and US IT right?
I showed conflict in the staments in article..
its not about white gut or brown .. USA /europe work hard ,, build institution ...
who ever have power based on knowledge , expertise , money will rule.....that simple no skin colour required ..
barak obama is most powerful is he white skin...

Thanks for reveling the fact.. now onwards i will not quote 36 % .. but indian are major contributors in nasa and US IT right?
I showed conflict in the staments in article..
its not about white gut or brown .. USA /europe work hard ,, build institution ...
who ever have power based on knowledge , expertise , money will rule.....that simple no skin colour required ..
barak obama is most powerful is he white skin...

Will the the stats we present to them change their views about us? Only way to prove that we are strong is by landing a strong punch at their face and then not allowing them a chance to hit back. This the only language they understand.

We must take what we want and/or what we need, if we can. If their companies/businesses go bankrupt in the process then so be it, none of our concern.

I thought you would not continue to argue.
You have a sound case followed by logical reasoning ...period:agree:

Oh and I love cupcakes!

Will the the stats we present to them change their views about us? Only way to prove that we are strong is by landing a strong punch at their face and then not allowing them a chance to hit back. This the only language they understand.

We must take what we want and/or what we need, if we can. If their companies/businesses go bankrupt in the process then so be it, none of our concern.
if they can put NASA we should raise standard of ISRO to that level. till time work for it ..
we should care for people of india under legal terms ...and we are doing it
just vote for development for 10 yrs see the result ..

if they can put NASA we should raise standard of ISRO to that level. till time work for it ..
we should care for people of india under legal terms ...and we are doing it
just vote for development for 10 yrs see the result ..
We need to pay more!
If the entry level pays less than IT ..that itself says a lot.
Everything is not hunky dory with the "National pride" catchphrase!
Where is the dough? Talent retention is not that easy!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom