What's new

Developed cancer drug for 'western patients' who could afford, not 'for Indians': Bayer's CEO

The only indian NASA astronaut i know is Kalpana Chawla. And i heared she got fired.

But i ask you, how do you protect our legitimate interests and secure our profits so we invest them in research? How is that part of your plan? Or does it only implement stealing? How do you prevent that we invest billions of € and then you steal the profits, let us alone with the risk and destroy our income?

36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey - Times Of India
Yes.. if they are not there some other will come..
but why they are there
1-2 % may be exception 36 % again that too with top position in not joke
give credit where its due...
NASA is taking them because they deserve..

Village boy was just a comment .. i know it exception

36% because Indians love to go to US/west, to study. And than stay there to work. More so than any other nationality. Combine that with the sheer number of Indians. Still, I see the Chinese outnumber Indians in studies, only that they go back to work in their own country.

And what exactly have the Slovenians of the world given humanity barring beautiful women & some good food ? :azn:
looks like Indian and Pakistani are on same side on this one. It is like when there is a family in village (like cousins etc). they may be fighting or not at good terms with each other. But if anything happens, they are one for outsider.

There has been too much bad blood within India, Pakistan. I guess if there has not been Kashmir, it would have been better. Do you guys think India, Pakistan would have been at peace?

We should start a thread. What if there was no Kashmir?

I must say, i do like your casual flame baiting on the account of my Slavic half. But there will come a time when i wont be in the mood and then you'll hear stuff about Pakistan that you won't be able to respond to in any other way then to call for the mods. I'll get an infraction or even possibly a ban, but you'll be the one feeling more sour among the two of us.

As for your question, they gave half of me, and considering i'm smarter then you, the Indian and the German in this thread i'd say that's plenty.
Also, there's a name of a Slovenian engineer hurtling around space on the Voyager 1 space probe, but that would be over the top......

Jeez I meant nothing by it - Having a bad are we ? :what:

looks like Indian and Pakistani are on same side on this one. It is like when there is a family in village (like cousins etc). they may be fighting or not at good terms with each other. But if anything happens, they are one for outsider.

There has been too much bad blood within India, Pakistan. I guess if there has not been Kashmir, it would have been better. Do you guys think India, Pakistan would have been at peace?

No I was just messing with my friend @Audio but had I known that he'd get his knickers in a twist like that I probably wouldn't !

P.S I'm a Kashmiri ! :D

36% because Indians love to go to US/west, to study. And than stay there to work. More so than any other nationality. Combine that with the sheer number of Indians. Still, I see the Chinese outnumber Indians in studies, only that they go back to work in their own country.
Fine accpeted.. the point of debate is as per markus - indian dont know anything .. engineers are craps so is the response..
as one of member said ,USA reward merit.. so 36 % indian in nasa doesn't prove my point
chinse are too on same line..

Jeez I meant nothing by it - Having a bad are we ? :what:

lol, you did mean it. You have done it in several threads. When i interject and refute claims by someone, you come in and try to belittle me with my Slovenian half, or make remarks about the size of the country.

The only indian NASA astronaut i know is Kalpana Chawla. And i heared she got fired.

But i ask you, how do you protect our legitimate interests and secure our profits so we invest them in research? How is that part of your plan? Or does it only implement stealing? How do you prevent that we invest billions of € and then you steal the profits, let us alone with the risk and destroy our income?

Fired, or fried?

As I mentioned in my post above, Indian patent ruling only applies in India, which, according to Bayers is not the intended customer. And Bayers had the sole right on the medicine till the original patent lasted. Legally, India is not bound to reissue the patent on the same medicine. Can you clarify how is the patent ruling wrong?

Europeans kept stealing from Asia, Africa for at least a century. The difference: Even if we are stealing, we are doing that to save lives, European empires kept stealing from us while millions of Indians, Asians, Africans died of disease and starvation.

We will steal because we can and we will steal if that is good for our people. FULL STOP.

Fine accpeted.. the point of debate is as per markus - indian dont know anything .. engineers are craps so is the response..
as one of member said ,USA reward merit.. so 36 % indian in nasa doesn't prove my point

I ask again, how do you protect our legitimate interests and secure our profits so we invest them in research? How is that part of your plan? Or does it only implement stealing? How do you prevent that we invest billions of € and then you steal the profits, let us alone with the risk and destroy our income?

36% in NASA is internet myth. Please do research it. It's fanboyism like this that disqualifies you for any serious debate.

its not about india or pak.. but being civilized and human.. on many times india supported pak and vice a versa

good idea on thread ...

Europeans kept stealing from Asia, Africa for at least a century. The difference: Even if we are stealing, we are doing that to save lives, European empires kept stealing from us while millions of Indians, Asians, Africans died of disease and starvation.

We will steal because we can and we will steal if that is good for our people. FULL STOP.

What if one medic turns out to be harmful in the long run. Will you sue us after stealing it then?

lol, you did mean it. You have done it in several threads. When i interject and refute claims by someone, you come in and try to belittle me with my Slovenian half, or make remarks about the size of the country.

Oh come on you can't be serious with this ! :hitwall:

I do apologize if my harmless interjections ever came across as belittling you or Slovenia for such a thought never crossed my mind !

I guess harmless digs isn't really you're thing ! :(

P.S I do that to everyone not the least of me doing it to myself !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom