What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word "INDIA" itself need to trace its root back in Real World....quoting WESTERN Literature is not enough........a word they used to represent some UNKNOWN lala land...like in your case area beyond the Indus river ....West BRANDED that world everywhere ....like "Red Indians" & West-Indians & Indians....hahahahah...its a Joke man
I've never witness Indians to be proud of Ganges Civilization.....but on the other hand .... I always find Indian members involve in Plagiarizing INDUS VALLEY as their own.
same Bloodline???
its a BS.... like a Parasite first you claim to be IVC....then BLOODLINE....dear its bitter History lesson not your BOLLYWOOD MOVIE...where you can twist the fact like a drama queen...have some shame.
Very true

Ak-74M is a better weapon. Move away from the AK-47 that everybody talks about is really the AKM (AK-59). It is a piece of junk that was made famous in Afhgan War in 79. It's reliable like all other AKs but not accurate. All the parts shake. Btw, you can't get a licence for the 7.62mm in Pakistan.

I agree with the rest of your post. Yes, in certain parts people are more civilised.

Allah ka ehsan hay shuhada ki qurbanion ka sila hay issi liay Pakistan salamat hay and things will only get better InshAllah.....

Thank god ! Say this to Mr. @RAMPAGE .He this he just dropped from the skies in 1947

Its definitely cultural. Pakistan was a relatively peaceful country before the imitation of Arabs started in Pakistan. I have seen the hatred Sunni Arabs have for Shia Muslims in their countries, Pakistanis have a long way to go yet.

There is slight hope if we can export all people like @Zarvan to Saudi Arabia.

Ak-74M is a better weapon. Move away from the AK-47 that everybody talks about is really the AKM (AK-59). It is a piece of junk that was made famous in Afhgan War in 79. It's reliable like all other AKs but not accurate. All the parts shake. Btw, you can't get a licence for the 7.62mm in Pakistan.

I agree with the rest of your post. Yes, in certain parts people are more civilised.

you can get it without license though ;) . In peshawar most of the civilians have guns.

because the topic in discussion is abt pakistan, accept or not its yr problem but since thats the pakistani forum u dont have a choice; take it or leave it.
hahaa...typical pakistani's reply...just living in their own world. Its your own scripted story that pakistani's are of different origin. There is no rational behind it. Just like any other story being floated by your administration to keep your country a single unit. any story which makes your society believe "Non-India" is the binding force for pakistan...so nothing new here.

hahaa...typical pakistani's reply...just living in their own world. Its your own scripted story that pakistani's are of different origin. There is no rational behind it. Just like any other story being floated by your administration to keep your country a single unit. any story which makes your society believe "Non-India" is the binding force for pakistan...so nothing new here.

How Baloch have their lineage traced to Indians? Do you have any native Baloch population in India?

This was the exact thoughts I had when I first read the post headline. Pakistan's though claim to be Muslims have genes of Hindu civilization which teaches tolerance and forgiveness. There are aberrations here and there but majorly they are offshoot of the same gene pool.

never knew religion is genetic.
but if you theory is correct then why RSS and other hindu extremists so brutal (example Gujarat)

This was the exact thoughts I had when I first read the post headline. Pakistan's though claim to be Muslims have genes of Hindu civilization which teaches tolerance and forgiveness. There are aberrations here and there but majorly they are offshoot of the same gene pool.

:omghaha:

Reason is the same as why Islam was not introduced in Subcontinent but it was rather introduced in the middle east. No nation can match the ferocity and determination of Arabs, for good or bad reasons.

On topic: civil and military establishment played major role in stabilising Pakistan. Then add into our nation's resolve in difficult times and you have your answer.

did u even bothered to read the thesis?:rofl:

Arab states were carved up by Europe and locals there feel no affinity to their borders. Thats why they are happy to pick up arms for whatever reason and start slaughtering each other. Towns go to war with other towns. Every sect becomes a militia. They have given Muslims a very bad name.

Pakistan was created by the blood of millions who willingly traveled through prospect of certain death to give their future generations an identity. To create something in such hardship, it makes you not want to destroy it.

Socially they are not as evolved as Pakistanis. They lack introspection and collective thinking. Still very tribal. We only have to look as far as FATA to see the consequences of a tribal mindset.

They key here is the collective mind. Pulling towards the same goal. Pakistanis share the same goal regardless of the method. Arabs bicker over petty things and end up spilling blood.

In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?
I doubt whether Pakistan actually lost 85k people due to the insurgency... There is no independent research to corroborate this number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom