What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India riots happen on weekly basis, mob justice is rampant. In Pakistan its mostly terrorism and not ordinary people killing each other in the name of religion.

What you talking is crimes .But what happening in Arab world is WAR !!! Do you see the difference ? Riots , misunderstanding , different views happens everywhere. In US , UK , Australia India China etc . We all are not failed states

Including Pakistan .

Two main reasons:

1) Because all of our mainstream institutions whether civil or military do not discriminate on ethnic or religious divides. Chief Justice Cornelius or Bhagwandas (christian and hindu), General Musharaf or Musa Khan (urdu speaking and Hazara), Prime Minister Bhutto or Sharif (landlord and industrialist) all come from different ethnic, religious/sectarian or socio economic classes. Further our periods of individual dictatorships have been comparatively short and power has constantly been moving between individuals meaning that in one way or another everyone is getting a shot sooner or later at power.

In Syria/Iraq and other Arab countries however ethnic Arabs have heavily discriminated against non-Arabs, excluded them from any kind of decision making process and pushed them to the corners (which is why Kurds in Iraq and Syria will/have broken away at the first given opportunity.)

Further power there has been concentrated with one individual for decades and after his demise the power gets past on to his son, or if there is a revolution which gets rid of the dictator, then sooner or later there is a counter "revolution" which brings into power a new dictator (sisi style).

Arabs havent grasped the concept of democracy or the idea that power should not reside with one individual for too long. The comments of the UAE minister Gargash regarding the Pakistani Parliaments refusal to join the coalition against the Houthis epitomizes this point.

2) The sheer size and nuclear power of the Pakistani military means that Pakistan cannot be pushed over like Iraq or Afghanistan by any foreign power.Any foreign power who tries to do this would be starting a nuclear war. Pakistan is thus free from the threat of any foreign invasion and any chaos and civil war that would emerge subsequent to this foreign invasion.

Last edited:
What you talking is crimes .But what happening in Arab world is WAR !!! Do you see the difference ? Riots , misunderstanding , different views happens everywhere. In US , UK , Australia India China etc . We all are not failed states

Including Pakistan .

There is difference between crimes and riots. Different views is one thing but normal people killing others over it is India's thing. Riots are normal in India.

Not an Arab.

I hope we do you ignorant SOB.

Wow Not an Arab Not an Indian ? You must be the missing link of mankind. Surrender yourself to History Channel 'Ancient Alien' program group. They are searching you for u only .

I wish the same you SOB

There is difference between crimes and riots. Different views is one thing but normal people killing others over it is India's thing. Riots are normal in India.

Riots r normal in India, I see

What about the ethnic & political voilence in Pakistan. what about the recent attack on Ismailis in Karachi. Riots,bomb blasts & ethnic voilence r happening every now & then on a regular scale.

Very true . You must share your knowledge with others .Do one thing You and @RAMPAGE write your thoughts on some Mountain Rock so next generation will learn your beautiful brains

Comparing Pakistan to Syria or Iraq? Or even any Arab country with Pakistan is laughable. We have a different culture and ethics. But there is a long way to go before Pakistan can rid of imported sectarianism.

Riots r normal in India, I see

What about the ethnic & political voilence in Pakistan. what about the recent attack on Ismailis in Karachi. Riots,bomb blasts & ethnic voilence r happening every now & then on a regular scale.

This dumbo and other bimbo are the reason for violence in Pakistan .Which is actually a country of beautiful people .These guys are spoiling poor innocent minds of Pakistan .

Because you accept your condition while Syrians and Iraqis fight for a better future. That's the different, subcontinental people are submissive.

Comparing Pakistan to Syria or Iraq? Or even any Arab country with Pakistan is laughable. We have a different culture and ethics. But there is a long way to go before Pakistan can rid of imported sectarianism.
Thank god ! Say this to Mr. @RAMPAGE .He this he just dropped from the skies in 1947

lol kiddo thats the Higher Education Commision's official website. And who r u to say that in the first place? U yrself are questioning me in a Pakistani forum:rofl:

Kid this aint yr forums where u can ask such thing. U asked that the link dont work and i provided correct link so now educate yrself or buzz off.
Yes I asked you the link and instead of providing me a neutral source you posted a link of Pakistani source. Why should I refer to it? You need to provide me a neutral link.

In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?

Lemme break it down...
We're the one with brains.
They're the ones with peanuts.

...and we're just too lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom