What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow oral dysentery has so many effects u need to see good doctor.......
Bangladesh was created cas of ur high morals

Murgi pak pak pak pak pak pak nonsense
same way SL Burma Bhutan Nepal came to map and many more comming out of its mother hen..
pak pak pak on your TINDa

same way SL Burma Bhutan Nepal came to map and many more comming out of its mother hen..
pak pak pak on your TINDa

Betaa maa to hey maan Le yaa ab zada gala mat daa maa ko gale denewalaka kabi Bala nahi hota take care dude have a nice time roots are roots

@mods are requested to clean up off topic rubbish from this thread. Indians who are eager to prove their genetics expertise may turn to other threads.

On Topic: We, the Pakistani nation are very stubborn people. Good or bad. I have seen people who lost everything in natural calamities, terrorism, disease, accidents, loss of fortunes etc etc. I have seen them mourn and shocked. But somehow this phase doesn't last more than two weeks. More often than not, a Pakistani will accept it as will of Allah and stand up to fight battles of his life all over again. Be it 2005 earthquake or 2010 floods, people's belongings were destroyed but their spirits were not. That is how we are and this latent force keeps the nation brave and courageous. We are not turning into Iraq and Syria in future. We, the stubborn Pakistanis tend to stand our ground more often than not.

That was a good question ..In my honest opinion its because of people of punjab and sindh ..If you remove any of two from pakistan then there is no gravity for the country ..
In my honest opinion its because of people of punjab, sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, GB, FATA, Islamabad and obviously KASHMIR

IMO

Pak Army
Nukes
India
The Sub continent attitude of 'bardassh karna'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom