What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lying..I heard imran khan in an ndtv interview that India's and Pakistan's culture is same.He said even though srilanka is very nearer to India in the south it doesn't share the same culture as India like Pakistan due to difference in language...I remember saying to myself 'how can south be any closer to pak since our languages are also different from pak?'
Your hockey players when they visited india in 2005 said said they are feeling as if they are in Pakistan. Your cricket players,singers,artists everyone says that they don't feel India as a foreign country...apart from some insignificant lot,have you ever heard any Indian celebrity saying'our culture is same...we are one'...I know what you are going to say..those people said those things out of courtesy...I didn't feel Imran khan was speaking out of courtesy..he didn't need to mention srilanka to show commonality between India and Pakistan...PDF members are somewhat educated and are trying to create a new identity for themselves..but an average Pakistani thinks his country was once a part of India and it was carved out of it...he loves Bollywood,Indian channels,Indian food(actually all your famous dishes are Indian like biryani brought to Pakistan by mohajirs ) ,Indian dresses etc...you will not have any identity if you remove everything Indian from your country.

Obviously they said to please Indians. Pakistanis get in to bollywood by speaking punjabi, which we don't like to speak ourself. Its very easy to fool emotional Indians plus bolly industry is dominated by punjabis and Pakistanis don't deny cultural similarity with them.

Indians get gosebumps when Pakistani say we are one. Indian food is dosa mosa, you being pure Indian from south know this. Any meat dish is Pakistani and not Indian. Muhajirs wear shirts and jeans which is western dress.

Pakistanis share culture with east Afgjanistan and shared ancient culture with north west India. Only Kashmiris in IoK can be considered culturarly Pakistanis now. Not to forget they are Pakistanis by default no matter what.

Pakistanis love indian channels so much so that all cable operators show Indian channels despite having an official ban on them..Public went mad and refused to pay cable bills when they tried to implement it strictly once..the official broadcaster of world cup cricket in pak was ten sports and you know in which channel majority of Pakistanis watched it?star sports India(both Hindi and English commentary in which all advertisements are of Indians)..that is a big loss to ten sports.There is no other country which is so dependent on India for its entertainment like Pakistan..entire sourth Asia watch Hindi channels but not like pak...BD,srilanka,Nepal,all have their local flourishing entertainment media...the one good thing jinnah did for India is he made Urdu as Pak's national language which means Pakistanis will always drift towards India for entertainment(because of the size and economy India will always produce more quality products than pak which cripples its movies and entertainment media big way)..one more good thing Urdu does is it eternally reminds them of their Indian origins.

Its funny you being south indian feel more closer to Pakistan then Sri Lanka :/ this is effect of bollywood and utter dominance of punjabis. Watching bollywood movie feel like watching Pakistani movie if one ignore extras. Ofcourse Pakistanis will watch bollywood movies, who else if not us? You should brag if we watched rajnikant and bhojpuri movies from uttar pradesh.

Obviously they said to please Indians. Pakistanis get in to bollywood by speaking punjabi, which we don't like to speak ourself. Its very easy to fool emotional Indians plus bolly industry is dominated by punjabis and Pakistanis don't deny cultural similarity with them.

Indians get gosebumps when Pakistani say we are one. Indian food is dosa mosa, you being pure Indian from south know this. Any meat dish is Pakistani and not Indian. Muhajirs wear shirts and jeans which is western dress.

Pakistanis share culture with east Afgjanistan and shared ancient culture with north west India. Only Kashmiris in IoK can be considered culturarly Pakistanis now. Not to forget they are Pakistanis by default no matter what.

Its funny you being south indian feel more closer to Pakistan then Sri Lanka :/ this is effect of bollywood and utter dominance of punjabis. Watching bollywood movie feel like watching Pakistani movie if one ignore extras. Ofcourse Pakistanis will watch bollywood movies, who else if not us? You should brag if we watched rajnikant and bhojpuri movies from uttar pradesh.
You are a fool if you think that a south Indian should feel closer to sri Lanka..I think you are assuming srilankans speak a Dravidian language as it is close to south India..sri Lankans speak an indo European language called Sinhalese...I neither feel closer to sri Lanka nor pakistan..they both are alien to me..you are assuming that south Indians are closer to each other than they are to north Indians..this is also not true...no two languages of south India are comprehensible to each other..in fact many south Indians look a marvadi or a Sikh or any street side vendor from north as less foreign than a fellow south Indian(because many south Indians can get by basic Hindi as we have Hindi as a subject in school)..as for your food comment India is a very vast and diverse country which has many dishes(which you have imported through muhajirs)...no matter what you say lay men in both Pakistan and India believes they share common Indian culture(ok common north Indian culture,happy?)

You are a fool if you think that a south Indian should feel closer to sri Lanka..I think you are assuming srilankans speak a Dravidian language as it is close to south India..sri Lankans speak an indo European language called Sinhalese...I neither feel closer to sri Lanka nor pakistan..they both are alien to me..you are assuming that south Indians are closer to each other than they are to north Indians..this is also not true...no two languages of south India are comprehensible to each other..in fact many south Indians look a marvadi or a Sikh or any street side vendor from north as less foreign than a fellow south Indian(because many south Indians can get by basic Hindi as we have Hindi as a subject in school)..as for your food comment India is a very vast and diverse country which has many dishes(which you have imported through muhajirs)...no matter what you say lay men in both Pakistan and India believes they share common Indian culture(ok common north Indian culture,happy?)

Did I deny similarity with Indian punjab? But they are 2-3% of Indian population and will be lost soon in ocean of central indians from up bihar. Most dishes are Pakistanis, not imported. You guys are veggies from north to south. Even ancient Pakistanis in Gandhara used to eat cow meat. We are not talking about dosa mosa here.

And thanks for explaining differences with in south indians, yet Pakistanis are similar to tamils ;)

Your hockey players when they visited india in 2005 said said they are feeling as if they are in Pakistan. Your cricket players,singers,artists everyone says that they don't feel India as a foreign country...apart from some insignificant lot,have you ever heard any Indian celebrity saying'our culture is same...we are one'...I know what you are going to say..those people said those things out of courtesy...I didn't feel Imran khan was speaking out of courtesy..he didn't need to mention srilanka to show commonality between India and Pakistan...PDF members are somewhat educated and are trying to create a new identity for themselves..but an average Pakistani thinks his country was once a part of India and it was carved out of it...he loves Bollywood,Indian channels,Indian food(actually all your famous dishes are Indian like biryani brought to Pakistan by mohajirs ) ,Indian dresses etc...you will not have any identity if you remove everything Indian from your country.

Perhaps the only thing correct in this statement is that many Pakistanis love Bollywood. Besides that, everything is false and doesn't even mean we are similar. Many Pakistanis wear Western dress and watch Western movies. Same with Indians. Does this mean that we both share the same culture as Americans? Of course not. Movies don't represent culture and our dress? Dresses are quite distinct in Indian provinces and you are talking about similarities between two countries! Same thing with food.

And thanks for explaining differences with in south indians, yet Pakistanis are similar to tamils ;)
Yes genetically. Pakistani punjabis have 40 percent ASI(ancestral south Indian) genes in them and a tamilian has around 35 percent ANI(ancestral north Indian).Culturally a tamilain has as much similarity with them as he has with an Arab or an Irani.
About meat part,I don't know what gave you the idea that Hindus are veggies..many Hindus even sacrifice goats and sheep during local festivals...Hindus eat meat(south Indians eat more than north Indians as they have a Dravidian ancestry which is different from vedic culture)

Perhaps the only thing correct in this statement is that many Pakistanis love Bollywood. Besides that, everything is false and doesn't even mean we are similar. Many Pakistanis wear Western dress and watch Western movies. Same with Indians. Does this mean that we both share the same culture as Americans? Of course not. Movies don't represent culture and our dress? Dresses are quite distinct in Indian provinces and you are talking about similarities between two countries! Same thing with food.
I am not saying everything is similar between India and pak but many Pakistanis feel that way..you on PDF may deny that but I watched ample Pakistanis on TV who say we both are same people(of course they mean north India).

Yes genetically. Pakistani punjabis have 40 percent ASI(ancestral south Indian) genes in them and a tamilian has around 35 percent ANI(ancestral north Indian).Culturally a tamilain has as much similarity with them as he has with an Arab or an Irani.

Only low caste punjabis have 40% so called ASI. But even they have lower asi then high caste Indians outside punjab. Did I deny you guys looked like low caste punjabis? Punjabi is not race.

Metspalu2011PCA.png

Embrace your diversity.

I am not saying everything is similar between India and pak but many Pakistanis feel that way..you on PDF may deny that but I watched ample Pakistanis on TV who say we both are same people(of course they mean north India).

People on TV (especially artists and sportsmen) are generally more progressive and liberal.

Difference is you yet to go into these stage . Civil war is not happening in Pakistan. Won't happen too . They are Arabs you are Indians(ancestors) . We don't believe in killing each other for fun . But they live to kill each other

:D
oh Boy! we do not have indian incestory.. it was Hindustan and in hindustan there were 100 thousands races came from different parts of world.. in punjab and sindh maybe but not in balochi and kpk..

Actually there is something of Indian subcontinent culture still left in you people just because a line was drawn you dont become those arabic faggots

After all its the other side of punjab still there are many who prefer a baba bulleh shah a farid or a murad shah kalam to AK 47

oh Boy! we do not have indian incestory.. it was Hindustan and in hindustan there were 100 thousands races came from different parts of world.. in punjab and sindh maybe but not in balochi and kpk..

We are very familiar with these theories just like how Hitler had his aryan roots

and you have similar illusionary root theory and the very reason millions of innocents suffered of during partition on either side of the sick line

Last edited:
In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?
kindly minus the terrorist that pak army killed

we rather kill each other than live under someone who kept hate for us.. millions of Muslims still cant join army or government jobs u made it pure hindu country just put an umbrella of secularism.. i would give my life too for that line which is sickining...
Thats why Quaid e Azam brought this awesom of two nation theory that after living of so many centuries and ruled in Hindustan muslims are not Hindu faggots.

Good joke It defeats your very argument more muslims preferred to stay in India with hindu faggots than those Arabic mentality faggots and low life's

Good joke It defeats your very argument more muslims preferred to stay in India with hindu faggots than those Arabic mentality faggots and low life's
Muslims needs to stay there to teach you how to live with morality so you learn how to behave they need to make sure you dont throw your women when husband need to be burn in hell fire so they can have right to get divorce....
those low life scums needed to keep check on them so we had to leave our brothers back there... and then what they got a letter from your companies sorry we dont hire muslims..
shame on your diversity slogan that you show to the world its shining .. one small shine on gutter's cap.

In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?

Contrary to the popular belief, it is not the army keeping Pakistan together. It is one of the factors but not 'the' factor. It is our institutions and systems, which despite being flawed are able to move things forward, albeit at a snail's pace.

Muslims needs to stay there to teach you how to live with morality so you learn how to behave they need to make sure you dont throw your women when husband need to be burn in hell fire so they can have right to get divorce....
those low life scums needed to keep check on them so we had to leave our brothers back there... and then what they got a letter from your companies sorry we dont hire muslims..
shame on your diversity slogan that you show to the world its shining .. one small shine on gutter's cap.

Wow oral dysentery has so many effects u need to see good doctor.......
Bangladesh was created cas of ur high morals

Murgi pak pak pak pak pak pak nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom