What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very stubborn people, we simply refuse to give up, no matter what you throw at us we will take it head on & later will throw it back with double the intensity.
Why make such big statements man?we all know how stubborn you are when your ancestors kept losing against one invader after another..you people are one of the few races who give up very easily.

India is more diverse than pak but I feel you people still have remnants of Hindu liberalism,tolerance,forgiveness etc still in you.don't tell me all religions have those qualities;I know how liberal other religions are(except Buddhism)
hinduism is liberal? :lol:

Thats pretty silly claim. Thats something got to do with islam it allows one to be calm, commitment, large hearten enough to be tolerant. Im an Abbasi by the background my ancestry lies in todays Saudia Arabia. Plus we alone had been ruling the world for about 500 years in Umvi times and our capital was Baghdad and the empire was spread 64,00,000 sq km during its peak from middle east to north africa. Not only that we ruled the Sindh province of Pakistan for about 200 years.

During our times not just Abbasis but entire 1000 years dominance we had been pioneers in Science and learning.

I know yr country is very diverse but when it comes to diversity/sq km in a land we are one of the leading countries. That study tells about exactly that.

Last edited:
In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?

Because you still have Indian culture which work as an antidote to this terrorism. Some people are recommending Ban on Indian cinema and dramas and everything which is indian. If that is done, believe me that Pakistan shall not take much time to become other Syria or Iraq.

hinduism is liberal? :lol:

Thats pretty silliest claim. Thats something got to do with islam it allows one to be calm, commitment, large hearten enough to be tolerant. Im an Abbasi by the background my ancestry lies in todays Saudia Arabia. Plus we alone had been ruling the world for about 500 years in Umvi times and our capital was Baghdad and the empire was spread 64,00,000 sq km during its peak from middle east to north africa. Not only that we ruled the Sindh province of Pakistan for about 200 years.

During our times not just Abbasis but entire 1000 years dominance we had been pioneers in Science and learning.

I know yr country is very diverse but when it comes to diversity/sq km in a land we are one of the leading countries. That study tells about exactly that.
So you abbasis who immigrated to pak have been marrying within your own community?you didn't mingle with locals?only if you haven't mixed with locals will I admit your claim that you are Arab(even then people like you would be a very small minority)..if you say you have mixed with locals it would be silly to claim you are still Arab..if we go by your logic a dalit who is in the extreme south of Tamil nadu can call himself European(because you can find European genes in all Indians in small bits).stop calling yourself Arab and be proud to be a Pakistani which has a great ancient dharmic culture.

In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?

A very nice and thought provoking Thread.

So you abbasis who immigrated to pak have been marrying within your own community?you didn't mingle with locals?only if you haven't mixed with locals will I admit your claim that you are Arab(even then people like you would be a very small minority)..if you say you have mixed with locals it would be silly to claim you are still Arab..if we go by your logic a dalit who is in the extreme south of Tamil nadu can call himself European(because you can find European genes in all Indians in small bits).stop calling yourself Arab and be proud to be a Pakistani which has a great ancient dharmic culture.

I'm laughing at your posts one after another.
Keep up the idiocy!

However,
You're right.
The small percentage of people who think they're arab needs a little enlightenment.

We aint from the most of you either, Just saying.

i dont understand what planet some ppl are living on, there is massive civil unrest and disharmoney in pakistan, karachi is one gigantic sectarian/political mess. balochistan is full of ppl who want to seperate from pakistan, waziristan is just a quagmire for TTP, We may not be at the level of iraq or syria but were not exactly a stable nation.
Fantastically said

We, Syeds, Gillanis, Pathans, Butts etc etc who have their background from west usually marry within families. Its rather very common in pakistan among everyone.

Last edited:
I'm laughing at your posts one after another.
Keep up the idiocy!

However,
You're right.
The small percentage of people who think they're arab needs a little enlightenment.

We aint from the most of you either, Just saying.
Laugh as much as you want...go and read all the researches which say whole south Asia hasn't changed genetically for 40 thousand years..I agree there might be a small geneticak diff between a Pakistani Punjabi and a tamikian..but the similarities outweigh the differences..even your culture (sindh and Punjab) is ours...you see there is severe unrest in balochistan and nwfp but not much in sindh and Punjab,why?because you were Indians once unlike baloch and pashyuns and that blood still flows in you.

We Syeds, Gillanis, Pathans, Butts etc etc who have their background from west usually marry within families. Its rather very common in pakistan among everyone.
Is there any DNA test that proves the said communities don't have much(or any)Pakistani (south Asia) DNA in them?one more thing..are you proud of ancient north west india's culture ,legacy,achievements etc or not?

Laugh as much as you want...go and read all the researches which say whole south Asia hasn't changed genetically for 40 thousand years..I agree there might be a small geneticak diff between a Pakistani Punjabi and a tamikian..but the similarities outweigh the differences..even your culture (sindh and Punjab) is ours...you see there is severe unrest in balochistan and nwfp but not much in sindh and Punjab,why?because you were Indians once unlike baloch and pashyuns and that blood still flows in you.

uhh.. what?
Unrest in Balochistan and KPK?

Oh, you mean the one where they were celebrating marriages and all. Alright, k.

uhh.. what?
Unrest in Balochistan and KPK?

Oh, you mean the one where they were celebrating marriages and all. Alright, k.
The media is full of news how your army fears entering kpk...there was a famous video which went viral on social media in which talibanis are whipping a guy by tying his hands back and laying him on ground...I think the situation might have changed a bit since zarb e azb but given the nature of pakhtuns I don't think it will be long before they become pain in the neck of pak army again.

Is there any DNA test that proves the said communities don't have much(or any)Pakistani (south Asia) DNA in them?one more thing..are you proud of ancient north west india's culture ,legacy,achievements etc or not?
Yes, that genetic study is one to verify, there has also been other studies. Yr achievements r no difference to me but my own country, pakistan's achievements are important to me.

The media is full of news how your army fears entering kpk...there was a famous video which went viral on social media in which talibanis are whipping a guy by tying his hands back and laying him on ground...I think the situation might have changed a bit since zarb e azb but given the nature of pakhtuns I don't think it will be long before they become pain in the neck of pak army again.

Oh right.
We're so afraid of moving within our own borders.
I dont know where to go.
I'm stuck in my own home. ;_;
please, Help us supa powa india.

So sad to here a bitter truth, it might come back to haunt us in the future as well! Damn you opened my eyes!

Yes, that genetic study is one to verify, there has also been other studies. Yr achievements r no difference to me but my own country, pakistan's achievements are important to me.
I am really glad to hear this..tell this to all Pakistanis on this forum who are jumping up and down claiming Indus and vedic civilisation and bashing Indians for claiming their history...
I already knew that some Muslims are immigrants to India and pak by looking at their faces;but all these days I was in a belief they might have assimilated with locals and some of their features are still present in present day Muslims..I still believe this is true in the case of Indian muslims who largely marry each other..but it is really a revelation for me to know that there are still pure Arabs,Tajiks,Persians in pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom