What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make up your mind but then again i doubt that you have one considering that you're probably the result of some Pakhtun/Mughal soldier's sport.

:o: ....

Why are you telling us about your history ? You old viggly puzsy :flame:

Thank god ! Say this to Mr. @RAMPAGE .He this he just dropped from the skies in 1947
Stop tagging me. You insulted me by calling me an Indian. There is no greater insult and that too on a thread such as this.

I am all for healthy debates and have Indian friends on this forum. This is not Bharat Rakhshak. Learn a thing or two about us before cracking a joke.

Riots r normal in India, I see

What about the ethnic & political voilence in Pakistan. what about the recent attack on Ismailis in Karachi. Riots,bomb blasts & ethnic voilence r happening every now & then on a regular scale.

See you are again using exemples of terrorism. What ethnic violence? This is not India. Now I will have to explain what riots mean to Indians.

Stop tagging me. You insulted me by calling me an Indian. There is no greater insult and that too on a thread such as this.

I am all for healthy debates and have Indian friends on this forum. This is not Bharat Rakhshak. Learn a thing or two about us before cracking a joke.

Ok If calling you an Indian is an insult I agree where it coming from .But I mentioned something in a bracket .Check it again .If that insults you so be it .You can't change your blood line . Its history and done . And I don't get anything in insulting somebody .I I do get something I don't want it . I can't do anything for your own ancestors being an Indian.

See you are again using exemples of terrorism. What ethnic violence? This is not India. Now I will have to explain what riots mean to Indians.
About Pakistan, u will find everything whether it is riots,ethnic voilence,political voilence,genocide,suicide attacks,bombs blasts on a regular basis. I recently saw a you tube video on Sunni Shia voilence during Moharram. Sunni & Shias groups were attacking each other mosques with bricks & petrol bombs. In Karachi u have the famous MQM versus Pathan voilence which has been going on for more then 5 decades. I can produce enough videos to substantiate my claims. In one of the videos both the communities the MQM and the Pathans r trading gun fire as if they are playing some chor police game

Ok If calling you an Indian is an insult I agree where it coming from .But I mentioned something in a bracket .Check it again .If that insults you so be it .You can't change your blood line . Its history and done . And I don't get anything in insulting somebody .I I do get something I don't want it . I can't do anything for your own ancestors being an Indian.
How thick are you? I am a Pakhtun and my ancestors were Pakhtuns. There is a good probability of you sharing some of my ancestors blood but none for the other way around. Good Night.

About Pakistan, u will find everything whether it is riots,ethnic voilence,political voilence,genocide,suicide attacks,bombs blasts on a regular basis. I recently saw a you tube video on Sunni Shia voilence during Moharram. Sunni & Shias groups were attacking each other mosques with bricks & petrol bombs. In Karachi u have the famous MQM versus Pathan voilence which has been going on for more then 5 decades. I can produce enough videos to substantiate my claims. In one of the videos both the communities the MQM and the Pathans r trading gun fire as if they are playing some chor police game

Nope, stop making up stuff. You disgust me hindu. Pakistan is not India. In India all of above happen and then some more.

Yes I asked you the link and instead of providing me a neutral source you posted a link of Pakistani source. Why should I refer to it? You need to provide me a neutral link.
because the topic in discussion is abt pakistan, accept or not its yr problem but since thats the pakistani forum u dont have a choice; take it or leave it.

How thick are you? I am a Pakhtun and my ancestors were Pakhtuns. There is a good probability of you sharing some of my ancestors blood but none for the other way around. Good Night.

So where did Pakhtun Came from ? West ? Think ? Good Night ?

We already been there and ruled the land you call it home . For many thousands of years and ago .So by that logic you are my ancestors product .

There was never an Indian state before the British arrived. It was the British who created the Indian state (through brute force and connecting far-flung territories with railways).
My ancestors were not Indians, they were Kashmiris.

There was never an Indian state before the British arrived. It was the British who created the Indian state (through brute force and connecting far-flung territories with railways).

Ok very true .

It was the Mughals before that, that bought many different kingdoms under one rule

If left upto its own devices india could have been 6-7 differnt countries

It was only muslim domination then later British domination that created india

Word "INDIA" itself need to trace its root back in Real World....quoting WESTERN Literature is not enough........a word they used to represent some UNKNOWN lala land...like in your case area beyond the Indus river ....West BRANDED that word everywhere ....like with "Red Indians" & West-Indians & Indians....hahahahah...its a Joke man
I've never witness Indians to be proud of Ganges Civilization.....but on the other hand .... I always find Indian members involve in Plagiarizing INDUS VALLEY as their own.
same Bloodline???
its a BS.... like a Parasite first you claim to be IVC....then BLOODLINE....dear its bitter History lesson not your BOLLYWOOD MOVIE...where you can twist the fact like a drama queen...have some shame.

Last edited:
The Arabs fate was foretold .... i was not Surprised a bit a when i realized that one after and another the Arab world Collapsed , fighting with each other based on Religious Difference , the Arabs were Lucky that Prophet Spend his Entire Life among them and later there were Companion of Prophet who lived and created a Model Islamic Empire for rest to Follow , All of them Warned Arabs to not fall for the lust of Power , Greed , Money ... but they did .. they divided themselves and so paying the Price , and they will keep Paying the Price till the end , or unless they fix or God send someone to fix things for them ..

For Pakistan , we were never be a like of Arabs, but many of us are Wanabe Arabs , Pakistan was Created by a very Strong Ideology , its the Same Ideology the State of Madina was Created , People die and give their Lives protecting Madina , and same goes with Pakistan, People of Pakistan will die Protecting their land ... Arabs are not nationalist they are hard core Religious , but for us , we are Religious as well as Patriots .. we balance Patriotism and Religion together ..
another reason that Pakistan will not fall like Arab country because , No Arab Nation has fight a War with a enemy 20 times bigger than them , only in recent history we see Arabs fighting with Americans and Nato ... but Pakistan is Fighting India a enemy 20 times bigger since the day we rise on the World map ...

i would say , Army , People of Pakistan and our Intelligence Agencies , those unsung hero's who work as undercover , as spy , and agents protecting the Country from any grave danger , they die and we never know who are they and what were their real Identities ... they leave every Luxury of the world to protect their Country so we can live Peacefully ..
My Salute to those Agents of ISI and Other Intelligence Agencies , where ever you guys are , May Allah Protect you and give you Strength to stand firm in times of Hardship ... and for our Soldier Guarding our Border , I salute them because i know what they are doing is un-Matchable for what we " Civilians " do .. You are there so we feel Protective , you are Awake so we can sleep in Peace , and You Give your Lives so this Country will live and Remain On the face of the Earth Forever .....

We will never be like them , because Islam is not our Weakness , Islam is Our Strength ...
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Reason #1 : Pakistan Army
Reason #2 : Pak Fauj
Reason #3 : The Army of Pakistan

Exactly. There is a reason why the Americans and Indians have branded the Pakistani army as their obstacle and enemy number one. It is the gel that has kept Pakistan together despite mountainous challenges.

I see that even in a thread such as this one the Indians have managed to ruin it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom