What's new

Despite the loss of 85,000+ Pakistanis, why aren't we Iraq or Syria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being better than Iraq or Syria isn't something to boast about, tbh...

I think Allah had shown mercy to us even though we don't deserve it, may He help us in future too.

Another reason is that the actual loss is around 30,000. Some sources say 12,000. Allot of times the numbers are exaggerated to gain sympathy at international stage.

12,000 in a nation of 200 million.
Now compare that to Syria, they have lost around 500,000 in a population of 23 million.

Difference is you yet to go into these stage . Civil war is not happening in Pakistan. Won't happen too . They are Arabs you are Indians(ancestors) . We don't believe in killing each other for fun . But they live to kill each other

:D
This was the exact thoughts I had when I first read the post headline. Pakistan's though claim to be Muslims have genes of Hindu civilization which teaches tolerance and forgiveness. There are aberrations here and there but majorly they are offshoot of the same gene pool.

Difference is you yet to go into these stage . Civil war is not happening in Pakistan. Won't happen too . They are Arabs you are Indians(ancestors) . We don't believe in killing each other for fun . But they live to kill each other

we aint indians

GENETIC DIVERSITY IN PAKISTANI POPULATIONS
get some knowledge and keep yr theories to yrself.

In conventional warfare, 85,000+ loss of humans is probably nothing much as compared to the body count of World Wars. But in the covert wars, esp. since 9/11 2001, this loss actually translates into a sustained and a very effective war strategy of the enemies of Pakistan which pretty much means its being constantly defeated. How on earth the all-out civil war like Iraq or Syria has not broken out yet in Pakistan? Are Pakistanis more united than Syrians or Iraqis? Or is it the strategy of the Pakistani elites (civilian or military) of making sure 200 million Pakistanis remain linguistically, religiously, economically and politically divided?
Because of the same 3 As that saved Pakistan in 1965.

Allah
Army
Artillery.

we aint indians

http://eprints.hec.gov.pk/2110/1/2028.htm\
get some knowledge and keep yr theories to yrself.

Thanks for admitting ..you guys were not found in the research repository..

upload_2015-5-21_22-39-50.png

Both Syria and Iraq never had free and fair elections. The brutal dictators created artificial peace by force. Syria is ruled by 10% minority Alawis while Iraq was ruled by Sunni minority and they both imploded due to internal conflicts. Pakistan at least have several elections and elected governments.

Both Indian muslims and hindus have killed their own many times in history, genes mean nothing here.

Both Syria and Iraq never had free and fair elections. The brutal dictators created artificial peace by force. Syria is ruled by 10% minority Alawis while Iraq was ruled by Sunni minority and they both imploded due to internal conflicts. Pakistan at least have several elections and elected governments.

a completely wrong assessment, both about iraq/syria and about pakistan.

Why should I open a site maintained by you? It will definitely going to prove your point.. Show me link to some independent research.
lol kiddo thats the Higher Education Commision's official website. And who r u to say that in the first place? U yrself are questioning me in a Pakistani forum:rofl:

Kid this aint yr forums where u can ask such thing. U asked that the link dont work and i provided correct link so now educate yrself or buzz off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom