What's new

Despite terror strikes, peace talks with Pak on: India

And how did you decide that i am in US , just because of my flag ? Do you know me ? Anyways my being in US is not the matter, fact is i am an Indian , a mumbaikar - born in Kerala at that....He maybe a incompetent leader, he may not be a leader ...but still it is we who elected him...it is we who elected him with a comprehensive victory and that too for a second term....so does this mean we who elected him are nincompoop's ?? Please save this jibes to yourself....but give the respect to the man who is in position and is doing the JOB...otherwise there is no difference between us and Pakistan (who in betn is also bad mouthing the leader)

we do not have any respect for incompetent leader and cowards. As your kind information as you are an Indian he hasn't won any election. He got the chair because of Italian princess.

He is the bloody spineless PM. He doesn't deserve any honor. e has made the mockery of India at international stage. He is the leader of most corrupt people of India. Reality won't hide because of your jibes. Better mind your business in US.

Why is he a bloody spineless leader ? Do you know the position he is in ? Or in your macho world does having a spine means going to war with Pakistan or bombing maoists....No sir...Truth is - he is not a great leader and i agree to that....but to call him and curse Prime minister of India...be that even be Lalloo Prasad ...is not something that should be encouraged or called for....

we do not have any respect for incompetent leader and cowards. As your kind information as you are an Indian he hasn't won any election. He got the chair because of Italian princess.

So what ?? Does wining an election has to do with being a Leader ....Wasnt he the architect of India's economic policy.....Dont you think he needed spine to do the things he did...wasnt he the one who stood alone for the Nuclear deal....and the fact is he and ak are one of the honest people around...a Dying breed.....Please kids ....take this immaturity out...discuss civily ...and raise your objections...

Why is he a bloody spineless leader ? Do you know the position he is in ? Or in your macho world does having a spine means going to war with Pakistan or bombing maoists....No sir...Truth is - he is not a great leader and i agree to that....but to call him and curse Prime minister of India...be that even be Lalloo Prasad ...is not something that should be encouraged or called for....

Hey buddy, don't go for the literal meaning of the words. Kindly look my previous posts for the explanation.

Why is India acting as if it is doing a huge favor by continuing the talks? I mean terrorists or attacks weren't from Pakistan? Sometimes it makes me feel that this Mumbai episode was all internally orchestrated.

So what ?? Does wining an election has to do with being a Leader ....Wasnt he the architect of India's economic policy.....Dont you think he needed spine to do the things he did...wasnt he the one who stood alone for the Nuclear deal....and the fact is he and ak are one of the honest people around...a Dying breed.....Please kids ....take this immaturity out...discuss civily ...and raise your objections...

As u have admitted in your earlier post that he is no leader. The notion of him being the architect of Indian economy is highly misplaced. During crisis of balance of payment happened all the reforms was taken under the pressure of IMF and World Bank, U can check that out. What we got form the nuclear deal so far ? There is no land reforms to get the land from farmers or local residents, another maoist movement is in the making. As u live in US u can't sense the under current which is flowing in India. He is a sycophant of pedigree category nothing more than that.

I kindly advice u to refrain from personnel attack.

And how did you decide that i am in US , just because of my flag ? Do you know me ? Anyways my being in US is not the matter, fact is i am an Indian , a mumbaikar - born in Kerala at that....He maybe a incompetent leader, he may not be a leader ...but still it is we who elected him...it is we who elected him with a comprehensive victory and that too for a second term....so does this mean we who elected him are nincompoop's ?? Please save this jibes to yourself....but give the respect to the man who is in position and is doing the JOB...otherwise there is no difference between us and Pakistan (who in betn is also bad mouthing the leader)

i dont give a damn if he is the pm of india how can he not know wtf gis ministers are doing that telecome scam it was our money that trillion dollar is our money if he would have had some spine he would have brought it back

that's what we will get when we have Loyal but a Spineless KinG....and atlast he is following Mahatma Gandhi's quote...bus thoda modify krke

Kuch mat bolo
Kuch mat suno
Kuch mat dekho

And Ya KucH MaT Karo public apne aap thode din mein bhool jaaye gee

The MMS is probably the most f++king spinels feetlicking PM india has ever had.That f++king b'tard even shut down the CIRUS that could produce 15 kg of weapons grade Pu per year under US pressure!!!!
Under the rule of such a spineles f++king b'tard,GOD help our Mother land.

lol lol, 100% correct, Indians choose him and mind u mind u, BJP is far more worse than congress. Behold to to BJP and Congress of India....INDIA is now a SUPER-POWER.

Its more or less CIA, MOSSAD and British MI6 combined work as they have to gain most by creating rift between Pak & India, honestly if u indians still think Pakistan did it, then imagine what will Pak gain out of it, but who can change ur small minds.

The West gives a damn to India from inside and will gain the most, but Indian Govt cannot admit it openly. Its a security failure again n again too.

MMS is what India needs right now- a level-headed, wise and intelligent man. He doesn't want to risk a war- he knows nothing positive will happen, as an economist his job is to maintain the incredibly high growth rates India has been achieving BECAUSE OF HIM. He knows, as any senior diplomat does, that war must be the last resort and anytime there is Indo-PAK peace talks an incident like this happens and the process is stalled. Look back you will see the sinister symmetry- anytime peace seems possible an incident happens and situation goes 2 steps back.

Although India does need Pakistan to do more on their side of the border to dismantle anti-India groups, even if it transpires this was IM they are still heavily backed by LeT. But if India is not talking to them or using these peace talks how is this message going to be conveyed? Notice that India has been terror-free for almost three years BEAUSE OF MOVES HE SANCTIONED. but more could be done and, as usual, many much-needed security deals are tied up in typical Indian beuacracy- and I don't think he can do much about it, it is the culture and takes GENERATIONS NOT PM's Terms.

Give the man credit, look outside of India and you will find it hard to find a forign diplomat with anything bad to say about him. He can't be all things to all people. Do you want crippling war and economic state of early 1990s or peaceful (to an extent) modern "shining India"?

SIMI bastards should have been smashed before they got out of hand... Mulayam singh is responsible for it

With a spineless PM, an alien loser controlling him, and a bunch of useless puppets like Krishna, Patil etc... what can you expect from the great UPA? :frown:

what should he have done?stop talks with pakistan because of bomb blasts?

Why is India acting as if it is doing a huge favor by continuing the talks?

Why do you think that?
I mean terrorists or attacks weren't from Pakistan?
Is there any official statement from GoI that the attacks were from Pakistan?

Sometimes it makes me feel that this Mumbai episode was all internally orchestrated.
For what? To say that the talks would go on even after the terror strikes?

Back
Top Bottom