What's new

Despite terror strikes, peace talks with Pak on: India

i really despise these spineless feet licking UPA gov't not to say that Pakistan had anything to do with what happened in Mumbai it looks like the classic work of the IM which always conducts attacks on the 13th or 26th of a month

we need to bring back POTA with the BJP at least they have guts to neutralize terrorism Narendra Modi on terrorism said

" Terrorism is worse than a war. A terrorist has no rules. A terrorist decides when, how, where and whom to kill. India has lost more people in terror attacks than in its wars."

both the intelligence establishment and the political establishment need to make changes if not then be prepared to see more victims of terror attacks god forbid though

MMS is what India needs right now- a level-headed, wise and intelligent man. He doesn't want to risk a war- he knows nothing positive will happen, as an economist his job is to maintain the incredibly high growth rates India has been achieving BECAUSE OF HIM. He knows, as any senior diplomat does, that war must be the last resort and anytime there is Indo-PAK peace talks an incident like this happens and the process is stalled. Look back you will see the sinister symmetry- anytime peace seems possible an incident happens and situation goes 2 steps back.

Although India does need Pakistan to do more on their side of the border to dismantle anti-India groups, even if it transpires this was IM they are still heavily backed by LeT. But if India is not talking to them or using these peace talks how is this message going to be conveyed? Notice that India has been terror-free for almost three years BEAUSE OF MOVES HE SANCTIONED. but more could be done and, as usual, many much-needed security deals are tied up in typical Indian beuacracy- and I don't think he can do much about it, it is the culture and takes GENERATIONS NOT PM's Terms.

Give the man credit, look outside of India and you will find it hard to find a forign diplomat with anything bad to say about him. He can't be all things to all people. Do you want crippling war and economic state of early 1990s or peaceful (to an extent) modern "shining India"?

He is not an economist he is a PM, get your facts right. What high growth rate you are talking about which is restricted to few people of the society?
As u live in england u don't have the knowledge of ground reality of India.

10% inflation for past several years-- It means addition of millions of millions of poor
Corruption at all time high-- janlokpal bill is now jokpal bill
CWG scam, Oil scam, Telecom scam under his very nose-- I didn't know about this-- spineless bastard
5.6 million children died because of malnutrition in India every year because wastage of tonnes of food
PSUs of India are bleeding big times
Inhuman act like AFSPA are still imposed in kashmir and in eastern part of our country
Maoists insurgency all time high
RAilway accidents have touched the new heights
World was spitting on our face during CWG
More poor in eight states than the whole of africa
what is the progress on infra ? nuclear deal is still hanging in middle
Any reforms?? Police, land, security ???
Invested 10 crore on security of Kasab but have only 2 lakhs for mumbai bomb blast victim!!! oh yeah paying the price being Indian . disgusted

America and europe is terror free for so long.. so what's the big deal. do u want to compare us with the failed state like Pakistan?

Last paragraph of yours really pissed me off. U are more concerned about what the "Gora sahab" thinks about our PM rather than what we Indians think about him, Shame on u. India is not shining from any angle, quality of life is getting worse from worst. I have been to many interior parts of India, U can't fool people.

Cut the Bull$hit...
The only reason you are defending this pu$$y is becoz ure a sikh, and its just becoz of people like you that we have started disliking all sikhs now.
showing your real face huh brother ...perhaps the Pakistanis were right about you guys ....so much so many sacrifices made by our people from early 1600 till date and this is what we get.....thankyou for those kind words ...

He is not an economist he is a PM, get your facts right. What high growth rate you are talking about which is restricted to few people of the society?
As u live in england u don't have the knowledge of ground reality of India.

10% inflation for past several years-- It means addition of millions of millions of poor
Corruption at all time high-- janlokpal bill is now jokpal bill
CWG scam, Oil scam, Telecom scam under his very nose-- I didn't know about this-- spineless bastard
5.6 million children died because of malnutrition in India every year because wastage of tonnes of food
PSUs of India are bleeding big times
Inhuman act like AFSPA are still imposed in kashmir and in eastern part of our country
Maoists insurgency all time high
RAilway accidents have touched the new heights
World was spitting on our face during CWG
More poor in eight states than the whole of africa
what is the progress on infra ? nuclear deal is still hanging in middle
Any reforms?? Police, land, security ???
Invested 10 crore on security of Kasab but have only 2 lakhs for mumbai bomb blast victim!!! oh yeah paying the price being Indian . disgusted

America and europe is terror free for so long.. so what's the big deal. do u want to compare us with the failed state like Pakistan?

Last paragraph of yours really pissed me off. U are more concerned about what the "Gora sahab" thinks about our PM rather than what we Indians think about him, Shame on u. India is not shining from any angle, quality of life is getting worse from worst. I have been to many interior parts of India, U can't fool people.

yaar relax MMS is a good honest man.... a good honest man from a corrupt political party which would rather see there swiss bank account full of money rather than 300 million indians who live in deep poverty prospering

its mafia girl Sonia Gandhi who is calling the shots while MMS is the puppet he initiated the 1991 reforms which saved India from economic collapse but get real the nepotistic congress party needs to be voted out along with the corrupt UPA who has countless scams CWG cash for votes 2g scam barak missile bofos scandal and many many more

the BJP needs to be in power the INCP (Indian nepotistic corrupt party)

showing your real face huh brother ...perhaps the Pakistanis were right about you guys ....so much so many sacrifices made by our people from early 1600 till date and this is what we get.....thankyou for those kind words ...

Hey calm down bro, would you accept my apology on his behalf?? I hope you would give my apology a consideration.

Besides, we love MMS.

yaar relax MMS is a good honest man.... a good honest man from a corrupt political party which would rather see there swiss bank account full of money rather than 300 million indians who live in deep poverty prospering

its mafia girl Sonia Gandhi who is calling the shots while MMS is the puppet he initiated the 1991 reforms which saved India from economic collapse but get real the nepotistic congress party needs to be voted out along with the corrupt UPA who has countless scams CWG cash for votes 2g scam barak missile bofos scandal and many many more

I don't know what make u people believe that he is a honest man ? All the corruption is taking place under his nose. I blame him because he is not doing his duty properly.

U are highly ill-informed about the so called reforms that he took. It was done under the pressure of WB and IMF, U can simply find that out on net.

U are highly ill-informed about the so called reforms that he took. It was done under the pressure of WB and IMF, U can simply find that out on net.

It ain't so simple dude. If he had blindly followed the IMF/WB, we would've ended up like Argentina.

IMF/WB is a western tool to control countries, it has to be handled very carefully

But I agree that UPA-2 has been a huge failure

yes ..no one is denying that congress is probably the most corrupt govt in place ......MMS is guilty by ommission not of commission.....it is pretty hard for a honest person to wield his powers in a corrupt system run by a corrupt party...perhaps he needs to do more to address the public grievances .....but bad mouthing him is also not gonna help....

Hey calm down bro, would you accept my apology on his behalf?? I hope you would give my apology a consideration.

Besides, we love MMS.
no need for any apology bro... it was directed toward the individual......you know sikhs have always stood with the nation in past..and they will in future. people like him can't change that..:cheers:

yes ..no one is denying that congress is probably the most corrupt govt in place ......MMS is guilty by ommission not of commission.....it is pretty hard for a honest person to wield his powers in a corrupt system run by a corrupt party...perhaps he needs to do more to address the public grievances .....but bad mouthing him is also not gonna help....

He is shielding all the corrupt people in the government, Isn't that enough ?

no need for any apology bro... it was directed toward the individual......you know sikhs have always stood with the nation in past..and they will in future. people like him can't change that..:cheers:

Absolutely Sir.. no doubt about that.

May be he was just frustrated about the curroption, and the recent terrorist attack, ( Doesnt mean that I support his statements or he has a right to state against sikhs) I hope you will move on.

well it is his political party hes only working under Sonia Gandhi to relieve public pressure on those corrupt politicians

sometimes i feel ashamed knowing that corruption is widespread in the country especially bribing bribes are a real problem forget the Jokpal bill lets make a IAA (internal affairs agency) which would be a federal agency responsible for being a watchdog arresting corrupt ministers bureaucrats corrupt police officers and corrupt public servants pretty much neutralizing any form of corruption we should also consider the death penalty for corruption it would said a message to those in Delhi and elsewhere in India

he is not shielding .......you guys are right when you say he is a puppet....because he does not hold the real power ..... it is the party which is shielding ....and there is nothing he could do...now you guys are gonna say that he should resign, if he can't handle this job and cannot take his actions against the corrupt ....wtf is going to happen then ..some corrupt neta or some immature kid like rahul is going to come and become the prime minister.....then they are going to loot the country even more....situation of corruption is bad right now...but then it is going to become even worse

he is not shielding .......you guys are right when you say he is a puppet....because he does not hold the real power ..... it is the party which is shielding ....and there is nothing he could do...now you guys are gonna say that he should resign, if he can't handle this job and cannot take his actions against the corrupt ....wtf is going to happen then ..some corrupt neta or some immature kid like rahul is going to come and become the prime minister.....then they are going to loot the country even more....situation of corruption is bad right now...but then it is going to become even worse

then simple why vote for corruption and divisive politics vote for development and economic prosperity for all along with no corruption

What a shitty piece of analysis done by u... sorry for my language. But isn't that reflect the incompetency on his part ? How he deserves to be PM of India and continue with his post ? He is morally corrupt doesn't have conscience to see what is wrong and what is right. Isn't his duty to act as a whistle blower and spill the beans about the corruption in India ? He is a complicit and a accomplice in the corruption happening in in India. I don't understand how do u people give him clean chit on corruption ? He may be the mastermind behind all this corruption issues... who knows !!!

Back
Top Bottom