What's new

Despite terror strikes, peace talks with Pak on: India

so you blame pakistan for this

any proofs??? or bal thakerey told you in your dream??

Who brought Pakistan here mate??It's you guys who are bringing pakistan here,not us.Read all the posts by indian members.
There is a common saying....'A guilty felow does not need an accuser'.
REGARDS....

The MMS is probably the most f++king spinels feetlicking PM india has ever had.That f++king b'tard even shut down the CIRUS that could produce 15 kg of weapons grade Pu per year under US pressure!!!!
Under the rule of such a spineles f++king b'tard,GOD help our Mother land.

this is his second term dude.

because of his cowardice we are seeing this day. spineless creature, i don't have any respect for him.

Then I wish him a third one.

His intelligence and wisdom.. and courage.. not the gung ho idiotic one you hold high.. but the courage to do the right thing, no matter how unpopular.. is what makes him a great leader.

His intelligence and wisdom.. and courage.. not the gung ho idiotic one you hold high.. but the courage to do the right thing, no matter how unpopular.. is what makes him a great leader.

Its like Indians wising for zardari to have2nd, 3rd and more terms.

So true mate.. Its not about doing whats popular.. but what's right.. Isnt it??

This is your perception dude. Under his command we have reached to new height of incompetency, corruption and sycophancy. Our inetrnal security is utter failure. 26/11 itself is the biggest failure. No result to slow at domestic front. happy in licking foreigners foot.

Inflation is hovering at 10 % for past 3-4 years. Corruption is at all time high. 39 Bn$ telecom scam under his very nose. Got ashamed in front of the world during CWG.

This guy has no self prestige. common Indians are paying price for his sycophancy. He is a street dog should be killed on site.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

So true mate.. Its not about doing whats popular.. but what's right.. Isnt it??

what is right he has done so far ? Forget mumbai bomb blast few days back ??

Have you seen resume of MMS ? It's incredible. And we are unable to find the college of our President :hitwall:

Have you seen resume of MMS ? It's incredible. And we are unable to find the college of our President :hitwall:

The problem with India is educated people are looting uneducated people of our country. they know about all the loopholes in the system.

MMS is one of those who perform great when led but fail when it comes to leading.

This is your perception dude. Under his command we have reached to new height of incompetency, corruption and sycophancy. Our inetrnal security is utter failure. 26/11 itself is the biggest failure. No result to slow at domestic front. happy in licking foreigners foot.

Inflation is hovering at 10 % for past 3-4 years. Corruption is at all time high. 39 Bn$ telecom scam under his very nose. Got ashamed in front of the world during CWG.

This guy has no self prestige. common Indians are paying price for his sycophancy. He is a street dog should be killed on site.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

what is right he has done so far ? Forget mumbai bomb blast few days back ??

As I posted earlier,we just reelected a spineles f++king retard as our ruler.For pakistanis,well,it is very much natural for them to wish for seeing that b'tard as our PM again,no surprise at all.
REGARDS....

As I posted earlier,we just reelected a spineles f++king retard as our ruler.For pakistanis,well,it is very much natural for them to wish for seeing that b'tard as our PM again,no surprise at all.
REGARDS....

yaa U are right mate. He didn't take punitive action against pakistan after 26/11 he is now the "aankhoin ka taara" of pakistanis.

MMS is one of those who perform great when led but fail when it comes to leading.

Yeah,but the biggest problem here is that the damn f++king little nasty b'tard is itself the ultimate leader.What a disgrace to this great country!!!!

Yeah,but the biggest problem here is that the damn f++king little nasty b'tard is itself the ultimate leader.What a disgrace to this great country!!!!

I wouldn't resort to abuses while talking about anyone.

yaa U are right mate. He didn't take punitive action against pakistan after 26/11 he is now the "aankhoin ka taara" of pakistanis.

BTW - Why he would be "aankhoin ka taara" of Pakistan, What he has done for us???????

If you wanted him to order surgical strikes in PAK ? In that case he have saved the region by ignoring that stupid idea which had 100% chance of Nuke war. And keep in mind India is not USA, Like PAK is not USA.

Back
Top Bottom