What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sidak is the brand Ambassador for Whitening Creams ! :o:

Mullah @Armstrong the Brand Ambassador of Fair & Lovely in Land of Pure:

open_challenge.jpg

Eh Manhoos @Armstrong nu vekh lo! :whistle:

@Armstrong joking aside I recently met another butt whose family also reside in Lahore. Rishtedar toh nai? :D

Btw is @ZYXW a butt?

You forgot Kaka

Yes! But I am also very disappointed with Kaka right now! He went to MLS... Orlando City...

On the other hand! I always liked Robben and Robin Van Persie! And Thomas Muller and Manuel Neur and offcoarse Klose!

Germany and Netherlands FTW!!!!

@KingMamba Bro, I'm sorry, but Buttsy's madness has progressed to a stage hitherto not thought and unheard of, no asylum will be able to hold him, we must put him down, for the greater good. We should simply lace @Armstrong's next plate of nihari with arsenic.

I suggest ricin, less likely to come back onto us. :partay:

@Armstrong
Any idea why Amna doesnt come to pdf any more??
I Cant even quote her....is her id banned or something??

She left when Alpha was given the boot.

Yes! But I am also very disappointed with Kaka right now! He went to MLS... Orlando City...

On the other hand! I always liked Robben and Robin Van Persie! And Thomas Muller and Manuel Neur and offcoarse Klose!

Germany and Netherlands FTW!!!!
He don't have any options :sick:
Don't worry you will hate Germany and Netherlands too because they'll not make it to finals :bunny: Brazil vs Argentina :D

@gslv
hey bro,,long time no see........kal mera T&D session hai,medicine,,,,git n nephro...hows ur preparation?

n dont be a spoilsport,,,,thats my one chance to be a shifu to a chinese..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom