What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yar I like all clinical subs. paraclinical bhi chalta except micro especially helminth part. anatomy aur bio hota nahin. Btw amen to you wish . may God give us PG seats.
Bollywood-Doctors-Dialogues-2.jpg
:angel:

:( :cray:

Oh please! Never! At least, I really hope so! I will be okay with either Holland or Germany winning the Cup! And they are more powerful than either Argentina or Brazil! And how can anyone not like Netherlands and Germany!? Seriously, this Argentina and Brazil, Pele, Maradonna or Madonna whatever thing is overrated and getting old! People should get a hold of themselves and try to be more creative with picking their favourite teams; instead of jumping into this Argentina-Brazil bandwagon unknowingly, which is the case for most people! But, I guess, they are the ones who don't watch football... :undecided:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'll remember this when Brazil will win FIFA cup and then i will tease you :taz:
The only thing that killing me now is Neymar and Silva will play or not :hitwall:

I'll remember this when Brazil will win FIFA cup and then i will tease you

Never happening..! And what will ye do if Germany or Netherlands win?

The only thing that killing me now is Neymar and Silva will play or not

Most likely not! :sarcastic:
And are you even going to watch all the Semi Finals match? -_-

Aesa hi hota hai aaj mein bhi samjha hi raha tha par phir baat aage badi or woh kuch bolne ke layak nahi raha Lungidesh ka rehne wala tha :lol:. Sath me aaj Jatram and Jatbalwan bhi the and @Ravi Nair too
Kitne din ke liye ban tha bhai? Jab ban hota hai tab dusri jageh par mil liya kar :angry:
@ranjeet do we know @jaatram???
I hope maine usse mention karke koyi gadbad nai ki. :(

LMFAO...... just read it! :D

I swear, its always Hindu conspiracy this and Muslim victim that or the other way round..do they even understand that in truth even in the most "religious" countries the real power is not with the religious, lord, as if KSA makes its foreign policy decisions after consulting the muftis. I swear I've had to remind them quite a few times that I pretty much despise all religions equally and am most certainly never going to qualify for being a Hindu but I'd still like to try my hand at a conspiracy or two to see to it that they meet a rather painful end.

Go ahead, let them have it.

Kitna bhi zor lag le Bangladeshi hum toh keh ke lenge..:drag:

Did you just call me a Bangladeshi? Child have you taken leave of your senses? You had best be addressing them collectively as a third party.

Did you just call me a Bangladeshi? Child have you taken leave of your senses? You had best be addressing them collectively as a third party.
LOL are you serious I am not calling you Bangladeshi....:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom