What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong joking aside I recently met another butt whose family also reside in Lahore. Rishtedar toh nai? :D

Btw is @ZYXW a butt?
Nope......khawaja.... I remember armstrong asked me this a while back. I didn't know so I did some checking and discovered it was this :P ..... so no butt jokes for me :D

@KingMamba Bro, I'm sorry, but Buttsy's madness has progressed to a stage hitherto not thought and unheard of, no asylum will be able to hold him, we must put him down, for the greater good. We should simply lace @Armstrong's next plate of nihari with arsenic.
Hi I miss you...where the heck are you 0.0 Mr. MIA :P

Last edited:
The moment when @Dillinger likes my post but does not respond ot it...my reaction: :rofl:
h6E8F59C8

@Ravi Nair in all possibility that's @Bhai Zakir who got banned long ago. You might not want to lose your energy for that troll. Leads you nowhere.

LOL are you serious I am not calling you Bangladeshi....:hitwall:

Brazil just got ....

well you know.

Not me :D Survived Chennai and returned to Bangalore. :haha: j/k
Made a lot of time for boooooooze. :P

And Bhai Zakir was an esteemed troll here. Entertaining no doubt, but always a misfit. :omghaha:

how is Chennai?

Looks like Sadanad Gowda showing some love to his state with the number of new train services to Karnataka. :D

^^ Mine is :devil:

@Ravi Nair - Chennai was not bad actually. But it was hot. Literally :(

then you can forget about taking a Kerala vacation =D

Yeah I am, no work today, just browsing away time waiting for the clock to strike 7 :undecided:. Went home a month back, took a vacation to Manali and Rohtang :yes4:, ever been to the mountains? (In India of course and not New Zealund)

Yes. Wayanad.

started hating Chennai yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom