What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend who is a die hard Brazil supporter went off line since late night. Hope the bugger has not hung himself :D It's a mourning day in Kolkata too.
That Snow Queen girl is searching me she is going to keel me :fie: I challenged her yesterday that Brazil will win and that Shitty Germany will lose like never before :oops: but everything opposite happened :frown:

Tek eet vack ze evil humann
Truth hurts :whistle:

That Snow Queen girl is searching me she is going to keel me :fie: I challenged her yesterday that Brazil will win and that Shitty Germany will lose like never before :oops: but everything opposite happened :frown:

Truth hurts :whistle:
Snow queen!! That kid? Where did you find her? :lol:

So you did go there.

how did you like Kerala? :-)
Good actually. Very green.There were problems in the North (lack of veg restaurants :( )
Also had certain reservations with - Padmanabhaswamy Temple, management was too strict on religious profiling (I looked too Kashmiri/Muslim perhaps :P ). My idea of a good temple is one no one bothers you :P But that's just me perhaps :)
Otherwise all was well - great food, lots of greenery etc. But there is a lot of untrapped potential - there is too much red tape. Even tourism is not promoted properly. Many families we met had someone abroad, especially in North Kerala.

Good actually. Very green.There were problems in the North (lack of veg restaurants :( )
Also had certain reservations with - Padmanabhaswamy Temple, management was too strict on religious profiling (I looked too Kashmiri/Muslim perhaps :P ). My idea of a good temple is one no one bothers you :P But that's just me perhaps :)
Otherwise all was well - great food, lots of greenery etc. But there is a lot of untrapped potential - there is too much red tape. Even tourism is not promoted properly. Many families we met had someone abroad, especially in North Kerala.

I grew up in North Kerala. Malappurram to be exact. One of the few Muslim majority areas in India =)

Your assessment is right. Especially about tourism. I think with proper marketing, and other camapigns, Kerala can easily attract 2-3 million extra foreigners as tourism :)

@SarthakGanguly how did you find the people?

Because us Kerlaites have a pretty low opinion of Keralites :)

I grew up in North Kerala. Malappurram to be exact. One of the few Muslim majority areas in India =)

Your assessment is right. Especially about tourism. I think with proper marketing, and other camapigns, Kerala can easily attract 2-3 million extra foreigners as tourism :)
Saala yaha Haryana mein toh kuch bhi nahi hai tourists ke liye :hitwall:

I grew in a Muslim majority state :yahoo:

How did you find the people though?

Because I am sure a lot of keralites you talked to don't have a high opnion of Mallus :)

Also Keralite Muslims aren't that bad. Christians either :)

Saala yaha Haryana mein toh kuch bhi nahi hai tourists ke liye :hitwall:

the only reason Kerala gets tourists is because the state is very green.

Kerala doesn't do a good job of promotion of the state in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom