What's new

Indian Hindu fundamentalist propaganda terror targeted Bangladesh and Bangladeshis

Are Nepali Hindus part of this "hindu propaganda terror"?

Nepalis, be they are hindus or from other religion, are friends, they never has hatred against Bangladeshi Muslims. But Nepalis do detest india for its actions and impositions.

Nepalis, be they are hindus or from other religion, are friends, they never has hatred against Bangladeshi Muslims. But Nepalis do detest india for its actions and impositions.
How many Nepalis have you met that you have reached the conclusion that they "detest" India?

How many Nepalis have you met that you have reached the conclusion that they "detest" India?
it does not matter "ho many" I have met. What matters is general exchange, interactions in personal, business and state level over last 43 years Nepalis are proven to be friend. India on the other hand presented itself enemy to both Nepal and Bangladesh and other south asian countries.

Actually the Bangladeshi Muslim terrorist arrested is not bangladeshi and is not really a muslim.

There, feeling better now?

No terrorist is a Muslim, well actually that depends, if the fellow you're asking believes that the "terrorist" is acting in the interest of his nation (which by default means that he is acting in the interest of "global Islam") then the fellow (the "terrorist") is/was not a terrorist to begin with but rather a great Muslim warrior who heeded god's commands. Of course if the poor bloke (the "terrorist") happens to be fighting against the fellow's state then he's scum (this of course does not apply in the case of Bangladeshis, they are the only exception, oh and and also Zarvan). Of course, one must also be wary of the "terrorists" who wish to play soccer with mutilated heads and sell off girls into sexual slavery, no those are just western agents, that pretty much is the universal view (same applies for ideologues such as Anjem sahib, he isn't a shame for Muslims the world over, merely a British stooge insulting Islam on behalf of the neo-imperialist and godless British).

I hope I have sufficiently simplified the labeling criteria for you bro.

No terrorist is a Muslim, well actually that depends, if the fellow you're asking believes that the "terrorist" is acting in the interest of his nation (which by default means that he is acting in the interest of "global Islam") then the fellow (the "terrorist") is/was not a terrorist to begin with but rather a great Muslim warrior who heeded god's commands. Of course if the poor bloke (the "terrorist") happens to be fighting against the fellow's state then he's scum (this of course does not apply in the case of Bangladeshis, they are the only exception, oh and and also Zarvan). Of course, one must also be wary of the "terrorists" who wish to play soccer with mutilated heads and sell off girls into sexual slavery, no those are just western agents, that pretty much is the universal view (same applies for ideologues such as Anjem sahib, he isn't a shame for Muslims the world over, merely a British stooge insulting Islam on behalf of the neo-imperialist and godless British).

I hope I have sufficiently simplified the labeling criteria for you bro.

nice try to hijack the thread with offtopic discussion. What a display of PDF think tank in action.

it does not matter "ho many" I have met. What matters is general exchange, interactions in personal, business and state level over last 43 years Nepalis are proven to be friend. India on the other hand presented itself enemy to both Nepal and Bangladesh and other south asian countries.
That doesn't mean they "detest" India lol, and we really don't care what Bangladesh thinks about us:lol:

Indian Hindu fundamentalist propaganda terror targeted Bangladesh and Bangladeshis

Recently in a sting operation 2 US citizens were caught by law enforcement for planning to join so called “jihad” in Syria and elsewhere in middle east. One of the accused happens to be from Bangladeshi origin. As Bangladeshis have reputation to be moderate and Muslims, this is definitely came as a shock.

Since, 9/11 Bangladeshis as Muslims and Bangladesh as Muslim majority country suffered various degree of western abuse and outright impositions. But india as hindu majority country taken the post 9/11 anti Muslim and anti Islam wave as opportunity to target Muslims in its neighborhood. Bangladesh and Pakistan have to suffer indian assault and attack riding US coattail. On that chronology of indian attack on Bangladeshis, indians stoop to use propaganda terror to brand this despicable act of 2 US young men as some sort of “jihad against hindus”.

Bangladeshi American student arrested for conspiring jihad against Hindus | World Hindu News

When in fact news from US mainstream media like abcnews revealed that these 2 men were ““indicated that he had learned that al Qaeda in Syria was training brothers from other countries (foreign fighters) and then sending those fighters back from Syria to their home countries to conduct terror attacks,” the FBI says in court documents.”

2 Texas Men Arrested on Terror Charges - ABC News

Hindu fundamentalist plot to use propaganda terror against Bangladeshis is not new but it once again remind people of Bangladesh and elsewhere - indian deep rooted hatred against Muslims in Bangladesh and everywhere still alive.
Do you realize if we wanted to kill you all we had to do was release our Dams in Rainy Season?
Be scared of Hindus,don't come to India as you will find more Hindus and hindu fundamentalists, stay back in your country and be safe.

nice try to hijack the thread with offtopic discussion. What a display of PDF think tank in action.

One cannot sit and expound upon weighty subjects in the midst of children, and since I am yet to find a Bangladeshi poster (the vast majority would be apt) I deign to be possessed of any attributes that might suggest some parity between me and him/her, this is all that is apt for this section.

correction:- I keep forgetting that Loki and Anubis are Bangladeshis too, for some reason I tend to not associate them with their nationality or origin due to their intellect. If they were present, I would address them with a serious post and the requisite respect.

Last edited:
Think about it Your Country became a reality because INDIA HELPED you,We had to counter The chinese army in North west and West Pakistani army in our Western Border,all the while USA sent their 7th Carrier Fleet to Nuke us and we Sent our Army to liberate you from West Pakistani Army In East Pakistan.
WE did all of this for you otherwise you would have been outbreeded by your Western Pakistan bretheren till now.So show us some Gratitude for saving you from Genocide and Outbreeding will you ?
Coming to Nepal and NepalisThey still don't need visas to enter India and the Border is OPEN!
What about your Bangladeshi case?You Ungrateful Pr*cks.

Note certificate of intelligence and credibility for select "like-able" Bangladeshi's provided by Indian PDF tank. :lol:

Note certificate of intelligence and credibility for select "like-able" Bangladeshi's provided by Indian PDF tank. :lol:

once he caught with lie and hijacking the thread, he start issuing certificate for likeables who does not challenge indians , that is just hilarious.

Another indian asking to accept indian hindu propaganda terror on the count india helped itself in 1971 riding over Bangladeshis back.

Nepali Hindus may not hate Bangladeshis, but that's because Bangladeshis didn't get to butcher them like the way they butchered Bengali Hindus. And even then Indians only hate the Jamati razakar brigade, not all Bangladeshis.

Think about it Your Country became a reality because INDIA HELPED you,We had to counter The chinese army in North west and West Pakistani army in our Western Border,all the while USA sent their 7th Carrier Fleet to Nuke us and we Sent our Army to liberate you from West Pakistani Army In East Pakistan.
WE did all of this for you otherwise you would have been outbreeded by your Western Pakistan bretheren till now.So show us some Gratitude for saving you from Genocide and Outbreeding will you ?
Coming to Nepal and NepalisThey still don't need visas to enter India and the Border is OPEN!
What about your Bangladeshi case?You Ungrateful Pr*cks.
Uff war koto baar miththa kotha bolbe era?
What you do to Nepal to keep them under your thumb is between you and them.
Ungrateful pricks are people of that country who's people in power helped to destroy our country .
What you did is perform hogwash in the 11 the hour to save your own ***,and take credit for things you didn't even do.
Looting off BD in the aftermath of the war.
We should talk about that also,how you helped your selves?
And saving from genocide? It was already done in March. You entered the country in November. Teaching us history is a wrong way to go.

What a silly question. All Hindus are big bad wolves to poor Muslim victims like this op and his support brigade :D
Nope,correction, all indian s are monster. The big bad wolf is a tiny sweet baby compared to them.

Uff war koto baar miththa kotha bolbe era?
What you do to Nepal to keep them under your thumb is between you and them.
Ungrateful pricks are people of that country who's people in power helped to destroy our country .
What you did is perform hogwash in the 11 the hour to save your own ***,and take credit for things you didn't even do.
Looting off BD in the aftermath of the war.
We should talk about that also,how you helped your selves?
And saving from genocide? It was already done in March. You entered the country in November. Teaching us history is a wrong way to go.

Nope,correction, all indian s are monster. The big bad wolf is a tiny sweet baby compared to them.
That is what i meant by Ungrateful pr*cks, we should have let them outbreed you.You were flooding our country in hordes why? STFU we did you a great favor and now f*ck off our country take back your illegal bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom