What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is wrong with you???:cuckoo:
Nobody mentioned you here and why is it that you have to take a joke pulled on me seriously???

@scorpionx This is how she trolls Indians.

Never saw you using coloured fonts before.:eek: Are you trying to teach that psycho how silly they look? Don't worry, the message will be lost as always. :lol:

arey pagli tu............? Kitni gori ho gyi hai??:D

@Sidak is the brand Ambassador for Whitening Creams ! :o:

Just like @levina Apa ! :whistle:

I keep telling them that Brown is Beautiful ! :kiss3:

But they don't listen to me ! :(

Matlab ho toh Punjabi varna Kashmir, daffa. :mad:

Chal rehn deiii - You've gone from being an Arab to a Punjabi to an American - I'm only swinging between two identities ! :bunny:

@Sidak is the brand Ambassador for Whitening Creams ! :o:

Just like @levina Apa ! :whistle:

I keep telling them that Brown is Beautiful ! :kiss3:

But they don't listen to me ! :(

Apni shakal dehki e? Aise jaise atta meh nahata hai. :sarcastic:

Chal rehn deiii - You've gone from being an Arab to a Punjabi to an American - I'm only swinging between two identities ! :bunny:

Negative just an American Punjabi. :enjoy:

Nothing is wrong with me. Just don't joke about Bangladeshis. We definitely take it seriously and we certainly don't take shit from anyone.
Utter nonsense!!!
Can you show me what EXACTLY was it,that you call shit , was posted about BD here???

The Snow Queen said:
Ooohh reallyy..??? So, I am a troll now? And it's okay when Indians are always trolling and dissing everyone in this forum. Seriously I don't care about all of yours double standards. And don't quote me, because I am done with this!

You ask others to stay out of this crappy thread because it belongs to Indians and then you keep posting your mendacious nonsense on this thread yourself.Lolzzzz
You need help hon!!!
Let me make it bold and clear for you
You need help!!! :partay:

@Indischer :help::help:

I have banged my head enough :hitwall:

Never saw you using coloured fonts before.:eek: Are you trying to teach that psycho how silly they look? Don't worry, the message will be lost as always. :lol:
Nope Indee i think she is colorblind..... As in she/ he cant read BLACK properly. :D

Talk to the hand Brownie ! :bunny:

A Made in Punjab Syed ? :unsure:

Abeiii Syed....tou imported from Arabia hoteiii hain ! :sarcastic:

That was like hundreds of years ago whereas you squatted in Punjab not even a century ago Kashmiri. :sarcastic:

Why isn't your favorite team Pakistan ? I thought you & I were like Brother & Sister !

Pakistan is not in the FIFA World Cup... -_-
Things I love the most in my life- Pokemon, Football, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Lord of the Rings, Astrology, Tarot, Green Tea, Thinking, Walking Writing, Literature, History.

And no, I don't watch Cricket so don't talk to me about Cricket. I dislike it or neither have I ever cared about it!

Things I love the most in my life- Pokemon, Football, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Lord of the Rings, Astrology, Tarot, Green Tea, Thinking, Walking Writing, Literature, History.

And no, I don't watch Cricket so don't talk to me about Cricket. I dislike it or neither have I ever cared about it!

Lol you must be like 15.

Utter nonsense!!!
Can you show me what EXACTLY was it,that you call shit , was posted about BD here???

You ask others to stay out of this crappy thread because it belongs to Indians and then you keep posting your mendacious nonsense on this thread yourself.Lolzzzz
You need help hon!!!
Let me make it bold and clear for you
You need help!!! :partay:

@Indischer :help::help:

I have banged my head enough :hitwall:
Ignore karo devi ignore

You forgot Kaka :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom