What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we also don't care about your messages here. We'll use Bangladesh, Bangladeshi, Lungis whenever we want.

I don't care what a daft and lungi obsessed Indian has to say about Bangladesh!

This is where Indians devise their pdf troll fests huh.

You should get out of this racist, crappy Indian thread. I am doing the same, I don't want to get involved into any kind of "Indian" troll fests here!

Stop bringing anything related to Bangladesh in this thread! :mad:
And she is NOT Bangladeshi! :angry:

The Snow Queen[COLOR=#000000 said:
][/COLOR]
We Bangladeshis don't give a damn about engineers or whatever when you try to mess with our nationality! So shut up!

What exactly is wrong with you???:cuckoo:
Nobody mentioned you here and why is it that you have to take a joke pulled on me seriously???

@scorpionx This is how she trolls Indians.

Last edited:
Webby needs to hire Psychiatrist for PDF! :cheesy:

I don't care what a daft and lungi obsessed Indian has to say about Bangladesh!
LOL then why the hell you Lungi warriors come here
This thread is for chill out and cool peoples and not for some shitty idiot who don't know difference between fun and serious discussion.

What exactly is wrong with you???:cuckoo:
Nobody mentioned you here and why is it that you have to take a joke pulled on me seriously???

She is crazy
And One more thing @The Snow Queen Germany and Netherland with not make to final and the final match will be between Brazil and Argentina :chilli:

What exactly is wrong with you???

Nothing is wrong with me. Just don't joke about Bangladeshis. We definitely take it seriously and we certainly don't take shit from anyone.

Ooohh reallyy..??? So, I am a troll now? And it's okay when Indians are always trolling and dissing everyone in this forum. Seriously I don't care about all of yours double standards. And don't quote me, because I am done with this!
From GREEN to SAFFRON

But... Orange... Where is the perfect orange..? But it doesn't matter because Netherlands is my favourite team along with Germany!! <3 <3
And then Brazil! :P

Last edited:
i remember this dialogue, when you are frustrated .. and you tell your friend whose gf just left him..' apna haath jagannath' :P

Like @Armstrong the grand butt has lost his mind and @Dillinger and I are thinking about having him committed into an asylum. :(

Who's side are you on ? :angry:

Orange, where is the perfect orange..? But it doesn't matter because Netherlands is my favourite team along with Germany!! <3 <3
And then Brazil! :P

Why isn't your favorite team Pakistan ? I thought you & I were like Brother & Sister ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom